The Chateau Diaries #206 Shut it, Cameraman!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
,Did they have “ volunteers” at the Dump when Pervy daddy Derek was alive?
Good question, if my memory doesn't fail me, Stephanie Jarvis the fraudulous charlataine, said in one of her early flogs that she started having volunteers "to be not alone" in the dump.

Reactions: 20
That constant reading out loud of notes/poems/quotes/cards and anything with the alphabet on it ... give me the pip .lol
An older vlog popped up and I took the bait and watched a bit, in it she received a book and started reading some of it. She really does love to read out loud. She then asked if people were interested she would make a separate vlog and read the entire book. So I was thinking she could read to the kids at the library ( but she doesn't like kids) or she could read for Audio books ( but she doesn't like to work ) and would not be hired as she has a very strange speaking voice with over pronounced words and phrases . Never mind carry on

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
My money is the heating system won't happen. Fanny will begin the project only 'uncover' some problem which she already knew about but will act surprised about, then she'll have a good cry, beg like a poor princess to solicit more money from the granny squad, and this 'new' problem will delay the heating installation indefinitely.

Mummy doesn't care because she's decided that after this Christmas she's never again coming back to the shitoo in winter (if ever given the mutual passive-aggressive disdain Fanny and Mummy have for each other). Fanny doesn't care because she's never at the shitoo in winter.
Yep, me too. My interest in where the tank is going is because of a long outstanding job Mr Spratt is on. The client wants the tank in the ground but no one knew until the gas company came to dig the hole for it , they've hit granite. So it's been one hell of a job to get the damn thing in the ground. I just think so much time and money has been wasted at the shitoo over the years not getting essential things PROFESSIONALLY done in the first place, that as you say this heating system could very well uncover further problems. Personally with the structure as it is, that would have been my priority.

• Heart
Good question, if my memory doesn't fail me, Stephanie Jarvis the fraudulous charlataine, said in one of her early flogs that she started having volunteers "to be not alone" in the dump.
Excuses for quoting myself here but I just want to add that this was after her fathers death.

Reactions: 12
Thanks @ComtesseRose for making a new thread! We appreciate you, and it is no wonder you have the favor of St Kathy of Lidl.
Sadly, I might have awakened the ire of St. Kathy, when I confessed my bitterness. Oh well. As long as St. Kathy laughs at my various jokes, then I will not complain, LOL.

I will refrain from writing “ Shut up, Cameraman” again. Wasn’t aware “Shut up” is considered profanity. 🤔
Tattle rules: No profanity/slurs in the title thread. It's a hit and miss, as we don't really which words are allowed, so best keep it safe (and PG)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Superficial.
”Appearing to be true or real only until examined more closely”.
Here’s to Tattle comrades continuing to take a good look, compare notes, and help each other pick our jaws up off the floor.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
He thinks he will be a “ kept man” by F4F, and with her having no children , hopes to marry her and become heir to her apartment, 50% of the Dump, and Isabelle’s real estate holdings. In this case, the hunter ( F4F) has ironically become the hunted ( by aimless loser PhiPhi).
Fanny spends money like water. There'll be nothing to inherit. It'll be her last FU to Philip when the bailiff comes to collect his brooch collection to settle her debts.

Is that why she got the Ardmore scarf as a “present” for her contribution?
This is how she paid for the ugly vase.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I remember Fanny stating in one of the early vlogs that she envisioned the chateau as being a kind of commune or salon for artists and intellectuals from all over the world. Dream on, you're no Gertrude Stein. I'm sure she considers Ollie the Painter, Potts the Photographer, Ruthie the Writer, and other vagabonds and wannabes, including herself and now Phyllis, as filling in for the real deal.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
👇 @Stroppy's post from the last thread...

"I was wondering if the young girl who won the Viliotti scholarship ever visited the farmhouse. Wasn't she supposed to be given a trip there last year. Is she still being sponsored, or has that gone the same way as all the other promises of renovations, accounts etc. Of course I know the answer, but some of us do have good memories...."

You are correct. Stephanie Jarvis promised that and a trip to Paris fashion week. However, that has now changed...
Stephanie Jarvis claims that she has sent the final instalment for her Viliotti scholarship.
Look at the body language. They are all complicit.

View attachment 1850333View attachment 1850334View attachment 1850337View attachment 1850340

Philip Janssen and Stephanie Jarvis have recently reinstated the list of the charitable donations from the gift grab.
No update since June 2022. Why???
If this is true,👇the lion's share of the gift grab donations went to South Africa.

July 2020: British Heart Foundation UK (in memory of my father) €634 August 2020: Alzheimer's Research UK (in memory of all of the residents of my parents' nursing homes) €350 September 2020: Prostate Cancer Foundation (in memory of Selmar's father) €1,255 October 2020: Medecins sans Frontieres (chosen by my mother to support vaccinations in Africa) €942 (equivalent to 426 cholera vaccinations) November & December 2020 & Jan & Feb 2021: A Lalande Fashion Scholarship for a student at the Villioti Fashion Institute in South Africa R100,000 (approx €5,800) March 2021: Suffolk Artlink £1,505 April 2021: Association Petit Prince €1,689 May 2021: Melanoma Focus €1,204 June 2021: Aide aux Jeunes Diabétiques €1,735 July, August & September 2021: The 2nd year of the Lalande Fashion Scholarship for a student at the Villioti Fashion Institute in South Africa R100,000 (approx €5,800) October 2021: A La Bonne Vauvre (our local Crozon sur Vauvre community centre) €3,184 November 2021: Techo €2,709 December 2021: Genesis Hope El-Roi Baby Home ZAR90,000 (€5,248.01) If you'd like to see the video we made in the South African orphanage, click here: https://youtu.be/4JncH7C8mAU January 2022: We Are Here Venice €2,000 February 2022: Red Cross for Ukraine €2,019 March 2022: The Fred Hollows Foundation €2,311 April, May & June 2022: Ardmore Community Fund €5893

View attachment 1850600
View attachment 1850577 View attachment 1850570
View attachment 1850563 View attachment 1850565View attachment 1850579
I think when she is saying she is giving to charity we need to see a charitable status and that money is actually given. I am glad the young girl from South Africa isn't coming to La Lande it would damage her

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Here is my June 10, 2022 post about the Ardmore crap they received:

The Ardmore satinette sable tablecloth is $366.00 on the Ardmore site. The matching napkins are $68.00 each. Phillip had 6 napkins. Total $774.00 plus taxes and shipping.

The Ardmore face masks are approx $17 each. Fanny and her mother each wore one and Fanny gifted two of them the recipient of the fashion scholarship. Who knows how many of these she purchased,

Fanny also purchased an Ardmore dinner platter that she gave to Larkin at Christmas. She spoke about it in a video when she was on vacation at an inn. I cannot recall where it was. The Ardmore platters on average run $1100 to $1500+ per platter.

Snorts did not get gifted with a $6,000 ceramic mouse from Ardmore. Liars all of them. Just like the perpetual flow of upgrades and freebies.

You know that Potts most likely received something from Ardmore for Christmas if Larkin did. Potts is a greedy little grifter himself. And you know greedy Isabelle received Ardmore works from Fanny. How much do you think she is hiding?

Lady Avonlea post from June 2022:

What a lying witch....A mouse jar could cost between USD$2,500 - USD6,500 depending on the size - there's no way Fée sent that as a gift for Philip. Shopaholics hide their spending like Alcoholics hide their drinking.

See if this info sheds more light on Fanny’s lies today. If her lips are moving or fingers are typing, there is a more than 75% chance she is lying. Modified Rule No. 1 never fails with the 50% discount Shittelaine.

Feb 22, 2022 comments
Add bookmark
Trying to justify her spending ?

Nunof
16 hours ago
Sorry, but her stuff is just unimaginably overpriced!

Hide reply

ycvs-vN-Z46zjkIpYW4eWP7J=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

The Chateau Diaries
14 hours ago
It is very expensive, but it is art and there are many collectors worldwide who desire it. I think it’s found its level in the market. Christie’s held an entire exhibition just of Ardmore designs, which is unheard of for contemporary companies

• Sick
  • Heart
He thinks he will be a “ kept man” by F4F, and with her having no children , hopes to marry her and become heir to her apartment, 50% of the Dump, and Isabelle’s real estate holdings. In this case, the hunter ( F4F) has ironically become the hunted ( by aimless loser PhiPhi).
Ha ha I think the last thing Phillipa can be accused of is being aimless, it's definitely zeroed in on Fanny' money and lifestyle.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
F4F is all about Ardmore because of the Christie’s connection.

I remember Fanny stating in one of the early vlogs that she envisioned the chateau as being a kind of commune or salon for artists and intellectuals from all over the world. Dream on, you're no Gertrude Stein. I'm sure she considers Ollie the Painter, Potts the Photographer, Ruthie the Writer, and other vagabonds and wannabes, including herself and now Phyllis, as filling in for the real deal.
Ollie the “tracer. “

• Haha
Here is my June 10, 2022 post about the Ardmore crap they received:

The Ardmore satinette sable tablecloth is $366.00 on the Ardmore site. The matching napkins are $68.00 each. Phillip had 6 napkins. Total $774.00 plus taxes and shipping.

The Ardmore face masks are approx $17 each. Fanny and her mother each wore one and Fanny gifted two of them the recipient of the fashion scholarship. Who knows how many of these she purchased,

Fanny also purchased an Ardmore dinner platter that she gave to Larkin at Christmas. She spoke about it in a video when she was on vacation at an inn. I cannot recall where it was. The Ardmore platters on average run $1100 to $1500+ per platter.

Snorts did not get gifted with a $6,000 ceramic mouse from Ardmore. Liars all of them. Just like the perpetual flow of upgrades and freebies.

You know that Potts most likely received something from Ardmore for Christmas if Larkin did. Potts is a greedy little grifter himself. And you know greedy Isabelle received Ardmore works from Fanny. How much do you think she is hiding?

Lady Avonlea post from June 2022:

What a lying witch....A mouse jar could cost between USD$2,500 - USD6,500 depending on the size - there's no way Fée sent that as a gift for Philip. Shopaholics hide their spending like Alcoholics hide their drinking.

See if this info sheds more light on Fanny’s lies today. If her lips are moving or fingers are typing, there is a more than 75% chance she is lying. Modified Rule No. 1 never fails with the 50% discount Shittelaine.

Feb 22, 2022 comments
Add bookmark
Trying to justify her spending ?

Nunof
16 hours ago
Sorry, but her stuff is just unimaginably overpriced!

Hide reply

ycvs-vN-Z46zjkIpYW4eWP7J=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

The Chateau Diaries
14 hours ago
It is very expensive, but it is art and there are many collectors worldwide who desire it. I think it’s found its level in the market. Christie’s held an entire exhibition just of Ardmore designs, which is unheard of for contemporary companies
I love watching Antiques Roadshow and some of the porcelain items, which I find so grotesque, sell for 10s of thousands of dollars. I guess it's all about what you like. That said, I'm sure there are many collectors that collect for investment not because they love the item(s). While I'm not a fan of the Ardmore style, I can see where some would appreciate and like it. I don't think it fits in with the chateau, and I think Fanny wants it because it's expensive and she sees it as having status thus giving her status. She's such a label bleep.

F4F is all about Ardmore because of the Christie’s connection.

Ollie the “tracer. “
At least he traces his own photographs unlike some other 'artists' we may know of.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Here is kikigees awesome research on Vilotti and Ardmore. Just click the link below.

And her awesome research on the Ardmore vase

• Heart
  • Wow
And possibly matching King Charles Spaniel locks? Sans woolly hat, of course!
Maybe he thinks sounding posh and posher improves the inane content of his remarks? :unsure: 🤪🥰
I think I might try that. Speak posh and talk bull !😆
Please don’t insult the adorableness of the King Charles Cavalier Spaniels with the comparison. There is nothing adorable, cute or attractive about Uriah Heap! To paraphrase a favorite Monty Python skit, I don’t like him, he wets his nest!

• Haha
  • Heart
Please keep in mind the fact that when you watch the Grift Grab aka Château Unwrapped or whatever it's called, Gnatti has already opened these, they've probably all had a look so that they can choose which gifts are worthy of been shown, then those gifts rewrapped.
All this 'excitement' is just amateurish overacting.
Nattie's the anthrax tester..

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Please don’t insult the adorableness of the King Charles Cavalier Spaniels with the comparison. There is nothing adorable, cute or attractive about Uriah Heap! To paraphrase a favorite Monty Python skit, I don’t like him, he wets his nest!
Maybe "Urine Heap" would be more apt!

• Haha
I know you read here Lielanders…. So do not blame bad luck when the walls the new radiators are installed on fall down. Once again before fixing the walls with cracks, she installs heating.

Get a project manager and fire Natti and squirrel.
In the uk I believe jobs should be on the open market not just given to friends especially if a company eg patron are paying.
Squirrel is costing the company money and gives NOTHING in return.
Oh my giddy aunt! You’ve just hit on a progression that hadn’t occurred to me until now. I’ve no idea why I didn’t follow this along to it’s logical root cause. Even cheaply installed radiator systems don’t just suddenly experience almost total system-wide leaking out of nowhere. Yet if we’re to believe the vlog where cuz runs around removing the units and draining the system while feverishly trying to repair it, the problems seemed to begin in the oldest part of the shat-oh, spreading from there. What else has begun in that section and spread? What else would cause hard infrastructure to fail and that failure to spread? Failure on a scale so large it can only be based in structural shifting of the entire main body of the farmhouse. Not just the oldest part, but everything within reach of the étang’s shoreline. How many years ago did she panic and drain her fishpond? (A decision you took Fanny, not out of fear of prosecution but fear for your bank accounts, you lying cow) It’s taken that long for the subsidence to reach the building and spread through it to the entrance court. The heating system failure is merely a symptom of an extremely dangerous health and safety issue that now threatens anyone on the property, not just in the building. If she actually goes through with a new building wide heating system this will now accelerate the collapse as it will dry out the wet walls causing further shifting, shrinkage and shattering the walks further! Golly I hope someone with les autorités françaises reads here. As Clara likes to remind Fanny the Jarvis monster, tick tock!

Which would completely explain why she is so hell bent on spending as little time there as physically possible. Having Phillipa as a travelling companion is just perfect for her. How many males in her age group can just pick up sticks and accompany Fanny in her demented fleeing from the hovel?
I wouldn't mind betting she'd be delighted if it all comes crashing down and she can take the Patreon cash and head for Paris, Rome or some other busy world capital.

I do apologise for saying that Phillipa was male in the last post. I lost focus for a while
If La Pheep choses to present as male we should respect it’s, her, HIS choices and go along with it. “He” is beginning to remind me of a penniless distant relative the family sends away to act as companion for the daft, spendthrift that somehow manage to outlast the rest of the heirs. They just chose the wrong relly to take on the job.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Oh my giddy aunt! You’ve just hit on a progression that hadn’t occurred to me until now. I’ve no idea why I didn’t follow this along to it’s logical root cause. Even cheaply installed radiator systems don’t just suddenly experience almost total system-wide leaking out of nowhere. Yet if we’re to believe the vlog where cuz runs around removing the units and draining the system while feverishly trying to repair it, the problems seemed to begin in the oldest part of the shat-oh, spreading from there. What else has begun in that section and spread? What else would cause hard infrastructure to fail and that failure to spread? Failure on a scale so large it can only be based in structural shifting of the entire main body of the farmhouse. Not just the oldest part, but everything within reach of the étang’s shoreline. How many years ago did she panic and drain her fishpond? (A decision you took Fanny, not out of fear of prosecution but fear for your bank accounts, you lying cow) It’s taken that long for the subsidence to reach the building and spread through it to the entrance court. The heating system failure is merely a symptom of an extremely dangerous health and safety issue that now threatens anyone on the property, not just in the building. If she actually goes through with a new building wide heating system this will now accelerate the collapse as it will dry out the wet walls causing further shifting, shrinkage and shattering the walks further! Golly I hope someone with les autorités françaises reads here. As Clara likes to remind Fanny the Jarvis monster, tick tock!

If La Pheep choses to present as male we should respect it’s, her, HIS choices and go along with it. “He” is beginning to remind me of a penniless distant relative the family sends away to act as companion for the daft, spendthrift that somehow manage to outlast the rest of the heirs. They just chose the wrong relly to take on the job.
I hope you've also connected the dots and understood why reinstating the lake was the number one priority in her chateau restoration? Why she so desperately wanted the lake back first before any restorations to the house? Well, It's too late now.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.