The Chateau Diaries #206 Shut it, Cameraman!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He really has learned from Stephanie Jarvis
And he doesn’t even communicate with his patrons. No videos or typed posts. He had said they were closing down patron as Annelise was the one who managed it. She has now stopped but people still send money for nothing. Unbelievable.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Until you have held and comforted a baby boy being circumcised you have no idea the trauma associated. And yes, it is best left out of a biography.
As much as I don't approve Harry airing the dirty laundry in public I don't mind him talking about his circimsized you know what. It's just a medical procedure in some cases and a penis is just a part of human's beautiful body. Some would say even the most important. Though one has to consider, that it also is some kind of mutilation of genitals similar to girls clipping in Africa and should be a decision by an adult and not just performed on babies.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think he was deeply affected by the suicide of his friend.
He says he has OCD in one vlog and his immaculate workshop and inability to share work space or work with anyone that is not his father …. Indicate a problem. I feel sorry for him for this. Hopefully he had help not just booze.
He doesn’t look happy. His soul is dark.
I don't think Amaury is the right person to put in charge to any project if he can only work with his father. The paneling in the Marquis' salon looks laborous and timid especially after crappy wallpapering. I don't mind wallpaper but I hate things pretending to be something else, linoleum is fine but linoleum pretending to look like parquet floor is naff, same with wallpaper pretending to look like tapestry. Their attitudes and styles collide. It will end in tears. After his meticulous work Fanny&Phyllis fill the room to the brim with Emmaus tat and the end result is incoherent and chaotic. It feels like mocking of his work.

I'll have to give his parents 10/10 finding him another job though, it must be hard to find work with OCD.

Maybe I am way behind (don't care to watch Dan) but didn't he close his Patreon? Did he start a new one?
maybe he went to Morocco to find a genie in a bottle to make his wishes come true?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Until you have held and comforted a baby boy being circumcised you have no idea the trauma associated. And yes, it is best left out of a biography.
You’re are so right! I’ll be 60 next year and I remember it. It’s my earliest memory. Not fun. 😳

PhiPhi is a dick? Um, his head looks like a circumcised pee-pee. He's about as useful as foreskin ...
Oy! Foreskin is actually useful as long as proper hygiene is observed! There’s nothing useful about La Pheeph and definitely nothing hygienic!!!😎😝😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Had to laugh at this one! Is he trying the Fanny Do? 🤣 Do you think we'll see an 80s inspired style next? Maybe he'll try the curling worm. What a dufus! Looks like he has a bit of an underbite.
If you're going to grow your hair long then it needs to be trimmed regularly to get rid of the split ends and conditiion it at least weekly with a deep conditioning monthly. The wash n go look is not a look to aim for and unless you are going to wear it loose then I don't see the point in tying it up into a scruffy bun. I don't understand why men who lose their scalp hair or are left with a few straggling hairs think they have compensated for the lack of coverage by growing the side and back for length, only to put into a very thin stringy ponytail like a rats tail. As we grow older our hair changes texture too, becoming a little more coarse. I don't know what some people see when they look into the mirror.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Found the pic with young Ma Sherrie I think it's the same woman!
his grandparents were in a vlog ..i seem to remember they showed the photo before..when they visited....she was now a blond with long hair...i also seem the remember she also had a lot of crap and porcelaine in her house..

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'll have to give his parents 10/10 finding him another job though, it must be hard to find work with OCD.
I'll just add that I don't accuse Chantal of anything. A mother's got to do what a mother's got to do. Amaury is sick and tired playing along in Steph's charade and the attraction was starting to wear thin. So, they came and filled her with adulation and fawning, they've known her all her life and know what she's like. I can also understand Isabelle's irritation to see her daughter being played by her own sister to secure Amaury's future in the chateau.

Stephanie was clueless basking in the attention and adoration.

• Heart
  • Wow
Take note Stephanie.
This is how it's done.

Edit
What am I talking about?
She'll never take it on board.
I think, sadly the damage has been done...Like Vivienne said they had to removed what she thought were perfectly maintained and decorative ceilings but had they not they woud have only been papering over the cracks... those beautiful ceilings could have ended up on the floor and the tradesman would not have signed the roof of for its 10 year guarantee. Sometimes you just have to pull the plaster off the sore to get over the initial ouch!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
his grandparents were in a vlog ..i seem to remember they showed the photo before..when they visited....she was now a blond with long hair...i also seem the remember she also had a lot of crap and porcelaine in her house..
i remember that too. a lot of pottery on shelfs and walls. after i saw mick petherick i wondered how old are they, so i guess the were ma petherick's parents.

Reactions: 13
Here’s a possible thread title:

“Hermes for Andy. Gucci for Mummy. Emmaus for Fill-Up.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
i remember that too. a lot of pottery on shelfs and walls. after i saw mick petherick i wondered how old are they, so i guess the were ma petherick's parents.
Travellers have children VERY young…. They have indicated their ancestry. They will most likely have been to Spain as they all tend to travel via Spain these days .
How they moved from Ireland to the Midlands. ? And for Billy to make it to the guards 💂 would certainly be an interesting vlog!
I used to have lots of customers from their culture when running my china and crystal shop….
Travellers love Waterford Crystal and Royal Crown Derby in particular. Also a penchant for YSL or similar label bags…..as you have noticed
Sound familiar..?

I really enjoyed Selmar and Tat's interview of Bill and Vivienne. I never knew who they were until now. Bill being an engineer and having an engineering mind was key to their successful renovation along with Vivienne's vision and discipline to put the structural issues first and foremost. These are the type of people that deserve to own a chateau. I can see why they would like to have Selmar live there and help take care of the place. Kudos to all of them!
I can see Selmar doing some work with Bills encouragement but what will Tats do,,,, make a vegan cake…….
They don’t have the energy or skills to even pay their way. And Tats can only be in France 90 days a year.? Selmar still has his camper …..

Last edited:
  • Heart
And now you see, this is why the lieland crime family won't get away with their antics, tattlers won't let them 😂😂😂
Tattlers are too resourceful... Memo to me - Never start a Patreon account!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Was this from Ma Pethericks’s burlesque days? I’m halfway expecting to see a fan dance when looking at this photo!

0E607224-F928-4927-A51F-25A8124977A7.jpeg

BEA0A04C-7744-450D-8EAE-6D7EDDC2C5AB.gif

031ECD8A-2BEA-46DC-80C5-661AD634FFCE.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Here we go again…. Teresa and Ashtray have nothing new for today, so they are doing another time lapse so we can see what we have already seen.

4DC6735D-E25D-459A-BD7B-22632D75FE98.jpeg

They have learned though that when they include abandoned and derelict in their titles, they get more views. Maybe if they did a video about how Ashtray apparently abandoned his constituents it might go viral!

Perhaps if they showed actual restoration of the sha-oh main floor rooms, more people might watch. Same goes for restoring the exterior facade.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.