The Chateau Diaries #206 Shut it, Cameraman!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ouch! It's okay to look at, I just don't like the feel of it. Sandpaper.
i hate a beard...my husband who works at home can also be very lazy...and leaves his beard growing....yuk...i shave every day..i hate that half grey, half blond beard...i have being 55...i dont want to look like our king...i find it very disheveled.. :rolleyes: .

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The “ big fellow” Shrek Jr. brings $$$$$$$$$ and Hermès to the table.
Are they manufacturing these blankets? Or are they fakes!!!

Now I don't know what substance you've just taken but Dan and an old age fund? Wouldn't that mean that he was responsible?
where is Cat?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16

where is Cat?
This Hermes blanket thing is ridiculous! I'm thinking they're fakes just like Andrew. If they're not and he paid full price, he's more of an idiot than I thought. It's embarrassing, just like Michael Petherick and his full set of LV luggage that may also be fake. Posers, all of them. I'm still thinking Andrew may have been up to no good living in Panama City where shady business practices are de rigueur.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
i hate a beard...my husband who works at home can also be very lazy...and leaves his beard growing....yuk...i shave every day..i hate that half grey, half blond beard...i have being 55...i dont want to look like our king...i find it very disheveled.. :rolleyes: .
PhiPhi has a beard, too…it’s old, gray, and haggard…

5C03B554-549A-40CD-9494-FAC2BF656C1E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I don't think that is fair. We all know Kathy has health and mobility issues and there is a difference between dirt and untidiness. If I was sorting washing out then my kitchen table would also be the place for me to sort it out. It looks lived in to me.
We all have our places sometimes look like this. It's a home not a museum. I just returned from skiing and had immediatly two birthdays to attend so my luggage is mostly unpacked, laundry not done and suitcases still in the hall. It's a mess. And yet I am reading here instead doing it because I just don't care. Tmr again another birthday meaning I might do one load or maybe not. Probably will because then my IRobot can at least do its job😂Only difference is we wouldn't post it in world wide Web.

And yes, I said skiing...

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Had to laugh at this one! Is he trying the Fanny Do? 🤣 Do you think we'll see an 80s inspired style next? Maybe he'll try the curling worm. What a dufus! Looks like he has a bit of an underbite.
Revolting. Planet of the Apes comes to Lalande!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
@Madame No
For some reason his picture remind me of the beauty and the beast TV series in 1987! It might be the state of the hair, or the colour or the stubble!!
F6E5CB81-FCA9-409F-9A10-2E6A2B976E64.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So true! And when people witch about the cost of food, especially produce, they would really have something to complain about if farm workers were paid a livable wage with benefits. As part of my character building growing up, my brothers and I were required to work in the fields picking beans, strawberries, and/or cherries. Very hard work. In those days, children could work under the age of 14. It gave me the biggest appreciation for laborers every time I drive by a field and see workers harvesting by hand. I only had to do it for a few months out of the year and only until I was old enough to get myself to a better job. I can't imagine doing that kind of backbreaking work for 20+ years.
As a teenager I once picked strawberries. Gave up after a day. It took forever to fill a small basket because there was like only one red strawberry on a plant, then you had to get up, move a bit, get down, pick another one and so on. With sun burning on you. Those Turkish ladies in their traditional clothing did this for a living, don't know how they could do. It's not only hard on your body but also sooooooo boring. You feel like an hour takes for ever.
It was the only job I ever gave up and I had a couple of other really bad ones, too.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
very convenient for Megs...as an american i guess she isnt used to foreskin... :rolleyes: i wonder if it still looks nice...so half frozen..;) or did he had it removed...i guess i have to order the book:LOL:
Not to worry Monsieur Le Comte…Hello has you covered…although I find that sort of revelation in very poor taste. His book must be catering to the very worst sort of scandalmonger…

Sandpaper.
But that's the best part... exfoliating...

How sad, grey and beige is their interior.
I'm all for people choosing a minimalistic aesthetic, but that is just sad...
I would have popped a rainbow coloured (Pride) quilt and maybe some French folk art to break it up.

His book must be catering to the very worst sort of scandalmonger…
As I've said on the Harold & Meghan thread - That book is a work of fiction. I do not believe a single word coming out of his mouth.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Revolting. Planet of the Apes comes to Lalande!
Looks like a redneck hillbilly. One of the big problems with the inhabitants of the HMN, is their isolation from the real world. They all look very dated. Nati looks like an old country bumpkin, Fanny is trying very hard to regain her 80s youth, Phil looks like he just walked off a budget period drama, Percy is still wearing his 70s suits and ties and Ma hasn't updated her look since the 90s.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Had to laugh at this one! Is he trying the Fanny Do? 🤣 Do you think we'll see an 80s inspired style next? Maybe he'll try the curling worm. What a dufus! Looks like he has a bit of an underbite.
By all that’s unholy, he looks like one of those horrible, little ankle biting yap dogs. What a lad!🤢🤮

• Haha
on another note---- Make Do and Grow redoing an old stone house in Portugal. They did a year in review- funny people had workers getting stuff done right- all the foundations, damp, electrics and plumbing living in a tent predict this is a 10 year project. very realistic people, doing gardens and preserving foods and working out water conservation. so refreshing and no Patreon. He (Guy) has this way of talking and standing sideways in the video that is a bit odd but I think thats just the way he talks comes across a bit pompous but is not from what I have seen

Reactions: 11
Not to worry Monsieur Le Comte…Hello has you covered…although I find that sort of revelation in very poor taste. His book must be catering to the very worst sort of scandalmonger…

It's because royals have a tradition of joining military where it was common practice to do it because of hygienic reasons anyway. Helped also a bit with a lot of really awful stds.

Reactions: 12
Will the real Stephanie Jarvis please stand up? I guess Annalise doesn't use any filters on the images she posts. I wonder Fanny's passport photo looks like? 🤣
The second pic- she tried to recreate a certain Tattler's avatar... Non non, it is a fail- our @Karma baby! is gorgeous and cannot be duplicated!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.