Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
A resounding yes!

Brains before brawn for me!
And a good sense of humour.

I'd like to see it on Philip.

While I was watching the Boxing Day vlog, Mr GM was listening.
After Amaury had finished droning on, he said . . . No wonder she got rid of Dan.
He was excess to needs.

He may have a point.
Maybe Dan was shown the door because he was no longer needed.
Dan was surplus to requirement before Anne-Marie arrived.

Reactions: 9
I don't think Greg was at Oxford - I don't remember which university he was at (London somewhere I think). I'm not sure what the connection to Fanny was. He isn't the MP of the same name. Greg Clarke (MP ) was born in August 1967 and the "One Who Got Away" was born October.1974.

eta: B.A. in International Development from University of East London (2004-2007) - nothing recorded earlier.
Thanks Jeeves, I saw some of his interviews during Brexit that just made me want to smack him. I don’t mind a politician who is a social liberal/fiscal conservative but these days there’s just too damned much pandering to their owners for my taste. Unless there’s more than one MP by the name.

huydecirku

VIP Member
You should have never mentioned the green screen. Should have kept that a secret from her. I can see her sending Phillipa out now to “look into this green screen.”
They could use the pink toile room - everything there is already in one bright colour :)

• Haha

Gertrude Maud

VIP Member
I love brooches but I don't wear them. They probably should only be worn on jackets and coats, maybe some sweaters, as they will leave holes in lighter weight woven garments. Many vintage and antique brooches have gnarly pins that are quite crude. Uncle Steve wearing them on button down print shirts is particularly odd. He needs to take a lesson from Coco Chanel, before you leave the house, remove at least one accessory!
He's like the rest of them.
He grown to love excess in all it's forms.

• Sick

Summerbaby

VIP Member
Just watched Billy's vlog. I really enjoy these, good production as well, nice music. Phillipa s should try and learn from him. The Farmhouse channel is really going backwards.
I totally agree with you.
Always well produced, lovely/appropriate music, great zoom shots and, even though I do skip through some segments, overall, I do enjoy his vlogs. At least he personally gets involved, gets things done and isn't hoodwinking/scamming Patrons.
He and Gwen spend money whenever it is necessary rather than bodging jobs that require the appropriate skills. And, his ongoing knowledge of antiques is interesting too.
Plus, his children and the family pets are delightful. Especially liked when the Jack Russells used to go rogue in the forest and around the lake - they are such rascals. :D

• Haha
  • Heart

JackSpratt

VIP Member
Hi Clara. Wouldn't SJ need to have insurance for that place and how would this affect that insurance? Especially if an unqualified person such as Armoire were to take on the repair which I would have thought needed highly skilled people to do it.
Exactly with the correct decinale insurance.

Reader's digest

VIP Member
I do believe he broke up with her via text.
But i didn't know he had a big you know what! Maybe he's the one that made her scream in ecstasy with his big you know what while in Venice? 😀
That's what I remembered. There was some confusion because on the one hand there are rumors that she happily skips the sexy diiiiiiirty part (as royals are supposed to do?) so screaming in ecstasy I can only relate to huge you know what. But maybe my thinking is too simple

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
I have never heard of using geranium oil for cold sores. Good to know! Every once in awhile I will get one. I do take a very nasty prescription that works wonders but wipes out a lot of good stuff in my body at the same time.
It is a revelation and so fast acting, all natural and smells good too.Dab it on at first sign and reapply it is normally gone in a day.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
The Adass Israel School sex abuse scandal (Hebrew: פרשת מלכה לייפר, lit. 'the Malka Leifer scandal/affair'[1]) is a criminal case and extradition dispute regarding allegations of child sex abuse at a Jewish religious school in Melbourne, Australia. A former principal, Malka Leifer, will stand trial in 2022 on 70 sex offence charges laid by Victoria Police, with accusations from at least eight alleged victims.[2][3][4][5][6] Leifer, a dual Israeli-Australian citizen,[7] fled under suspicious circumstances shortly before a warrant could be issued, and remained in Israel from 2008 until January 2021, under varying levels of police and court supervision, pending the resolution of her extradition case.[8] Leifer's trial will not address other alleged sex crimes in Israel and the West Bank because they did not occur in Australia.[4][5]

The degree of freedom she enjoyed in Israel prompted worldwide media coverage and criticism of Israel's justice system;[9][10] activist Manny Waksdescribed the case as "a farce"[11] and "an embarrassment".[12] Leifer lived an apparently normal life for some time in the Israeli settlement of Emmanuel, despite a court ruling that she was mentally unfit for proceedings.[13][14] She was eventually rearrested after media and police scrutiny of her behavior,[9]but continued to evade extradition, with more than 70 court hearings and appeals requested by her legal team, and delays due to the COVID-19 pandemic.[15] In January 2021, after more than 13 years as a fugitive, Leifer was extradited to Australia; she appeared before a Melbourne judge via video link in April 2021, her first appearance in Australian court, and remains jailed without bond as of 2021.[16][17]

In 2015, the Supreme Court of Victoria awarded over AU$1 million against the school, and also $150,000 exemplary damages personally against Leifer. Australian police confirm there is an ongoing investigation into the actions of some members of the Adass Israel community in helping her leave Australia.[18] Israeli police investigated and indicted former Minister of Health Yaakov Litzman, following an investigation into official interference with Leifer's case.[19][20] Litzman eventually pled guilty to breach of trust in the case in early 2022.[21]
This was big news in world Jewry when it first came out.

Here's an interesting and horrific documentary of a publicly tolerated practice of sex slavery and abuse of male minors.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
I suppose it depends where you come from... I'm in the NW of England and we say Skedule although I do spell it correctly as schedule
Skedule is American pronunciation all across England I believe it should be schedule it is just one of those words that has crept in through film perhaps?

• Sad

Cleo's Asp

VIP Member
I don't think the Greg Clark who is the MP for Tunbridge Wells is the Greg Clark SJ married. Hers was better looking and seems to still work for a charity. The MP had a lot of political jobs and before that, worked in the US.