Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
They had 20 people for Christmas lunch.
Every one of them, except for Dan, stayed at least two nights.
With Phyllis' family there, the gay sycophants and their pugs can't sleep over on New Year's Eve.

Excluding the condemned rooms, the co-owners' and mummy's apartments, the whole farmhouse can sleep 19. They could have easily spared a bed for Alexander. I'm guessing the Janssens are staying at Nick and Marie's apartment.

Red numbers indicate the number of occupants.
View attachment 1839616
View attachment 1839617
View attachment 1839623
View attachment 1839619
I would not consider what’s labeled the second courtyard as a courtyard. Perhaps by a basic definition it is. But it’s really a stable-yard. Built as such, used as such loooooong before Princess Putrid came on the scene. And I’m sure there’s plenty of horse pucky and other waste stuck in the corners and under the gravel.

Also, I realized there are two staircases in Fanny's castle, 1) the pigeon tower which leads to her ladyship's bedroom, and 2) the main staircase. Neither one lead directly into the 16th-century second-floor wing. Guests will still have to go through the condemned part of the building to get to Chambres Rose, Roger, and Bonne Maman.

How very careless of the charlataine to let people pass through that condemned part, including her elderly aunt and uncle!
Perhaps they think it's safe with scaffolding propping the sagging floor up.

View attachment 1839633
Isn’t there a closet in one of the guest rooms that opens onto one of the tower stairs?

Reactions: 10

babyrocks

I really can't understand why Stew-It spent Christmas at the HMN. Surely she has a family to enjoy spending time with. Why would anyone choose to spend any time with the Addam's family and hangers on and Flubber and his husband?
Since she is attending school in Paris and has an apt there maybe she could not afford airfare to her family in Texas.

• Wow

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member
The Lingourdies are the only chateau owners I actually enjoy watching. They are raw and unpretentious like many other chatelaines. Glad they dropped their Patreon! And, you are right, they have exceptional taste and are renovating to suit their needs while being respectful to the building's heritage, without pretending to restore their chateau to its original state.

The only thing I don't like about their videos is their choice of music. The sometimes very abrupt jarring changes in mood (e.g. from Bossanova to Grunge to Baroque, etc.)! :ROFLMAO: ✌
I like the music. I think it suits her personality and it’s a little humorous eye wink sometimes.

• Haha
  • Heart

Sunnee

Chatty Member
What the south does is provide the best storytelling authors coming out of the US. It has a very rich language with plenty of idioms found nowhere else in the world. 😊
Or try being a Midwest transplant to the south and transcribing dictation from an old country boy Judge! Some of the results were.....errrr....interesting! 😆

• Haha
eww look at the skin on Fanny's arm up close in the one with Potts dressed as an Arabian shite. They really are a bunch of preening imbeciles aren't they, such vanity. Why is Fanny dressed in jodhpurs and a hacking jacket? I guarantee she can't ride- Phillip or a horse.
Looks like a past it’s prime plucked chicken at the butchers!

• Haha

mousepanda8

VIP Member
This flashed up in the I love jewel Lyn comments… is it one of us?Is Lie Lande really taking bookings for next season!?
I wonder if the booking will suddenly be cancelled due to “ recent disaster’ and no refund.. if guests start coming they will see the mess and lack of work and it’s harder and harder to hide it.even for the cult lovers Also how will they continually justify visiting lowland and not seeing the owner

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Kickintheass

VIP Member
And if a child is school age… and still has a dummy….
I wonder why we still use these things? I’m going to have a read as my great neice has one at the suggestion of a health visitor…. Maybe if they have colic. I don’t know.
I was anti soothers until my second son aged 7 weeks came back from hernia surgery with one. Bedtime only and much easier to break habit than his older brothers thumb sucking.

• Heart

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member
Believe me I have tried to look into it but am not finding a lot on line that is very helpful. There may be archives that are available locally that haven’t been uploaded which could prove useful but as I don’t live near that area I haven’t been able to see if there is such local information available.
You could look at all the obituaries in the local area of the granny farm and see if there are any clues there. Local paper would have news as well.

Reactions: 9

MadameChat

VIP Member
@Karma baby! - we had a brown and white unbanded Donek pigeon who just randomly showed up in our boathouse one day- he was adorable! I immediately named him Zeus, he was used to people, and charming- I posted his whereabouts on the FB Lost Pets sites, but no one claimed him. He hung around for about a month- unfortunately, Mr. T Rex was not a fan (little joker would roost atop the power boat lift and poo on the dock, and then strut around the powerboat, pooing all over the place.) When I let the dogs out in the morning, I of course would coo at him "You're so handsome, Zeus! Who is a good bird?", hose off his dock offerings, and refill his water bowl. While Mr. T Rex tolerated him for a month, became a bit annoyed when Zeus started bringing other pigeons (they were banded) home with him to walk all over the powerboat as if they owned it. "Your little friend is becoming a nuisance." "Aww, babe, he has no place to go- and I suspect the other birds are the ones pooing on the boat- I love Zeus!" And one morning, he let me pet him, and by the afternoon, was gone- just disappeared without a trace. I think even Mr. T Rex was a little sad- "Your little bird was a Freebird, and in this bird you can not change. While I won't miss him pooing all over the place, he was very cute, and hope he found his 'people.' But at least he said goodbye."
I read donkey was so confused are there wild donkeys roaming the southern US, pooping on docks and boats 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
As for the puffs in their porshe with pugs....they are DEFINITELY cohorts from the carehome brigade. Daddy and Mummy etc.
I watchedcan old patron vlog . Gerry says he left a girlfriend in Stockport to move to Framlingham on 9th June 1983? Not 100% he is born in March 1960 Fanny is how much younger!!! So we have a teenage boy care taking Fanny. Lies more lie.is Fanny his daughter 😅
The Tartan Taxi Twat (AKA Tacksy Fare) left a girlfriend????? He having a girlfriend is as laughable and likely as Shrek Jr having fake Hermes.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Beachgirl

VIP Member
So I haven't watch a single Shitoo Diaries xmas / advent nada. Just know it shite. Having said that I needed to watch something nice & travel/real life like as there is ManFlu in my house (yeah me) - my daughter is sick too, but far easier. Many of you may watch this already but sign me up to stay in this tiny house near Beaune, France. Hot tub, swimming pool, locks on the door, and no threat of falling down. ❤ French Country Life.
Note: can't put her link here but she has a new "Year in Burgundy renovating our French Farm House". A bit long but really nice.
Sounds like real fun at yours this New Year’s Eve, I hope your daughter at least will celebrate with you. Thank you for this recommendation as I need something to watch this evening as well. My son is on nightshift tonight so lots of grumpiness in the house at the moment. I hope you feel better soon. 💕🥂🍾

• Heart