Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

noisette

Could that be used by the family/co-owners to wrest control of everything from Stephamememe’s grasp,including the money? Something along the lines of an involuntary commitment? Could the French government step in over the health and safety issues?
The last thing the family and friends want to do is to kill the golden goose. No the plan is how keep Fanny functioning whilst at the same time persuading her to prioritise the essential work.

Reactions: 10

Yebo

VIP Member
I know this is a long shot but anyone know what bank fanny uses to collect the patreon and youtube funds initially and which country the bank is in? UK or France?

Lady Di

That was most bizarre !!!
Mummy said she was past it now ..........where the hell would she ride to on a donkey? :oops:

Was she going to reenact the Nativity scene... Mummy as a pregnant Mary???? :ROFLMAO:
I tell you ...... its all the booze they drink ! :rolleyes:
Maybe donkey was a code word for ass?!

• Haha

Imperious Me

VIP Member
I don't know who's more pathetic, Ollie for making that doll house, or me for watching him do it!

No vlog in 3 weeks. Did Vantheman’s “chateau” collapse like his marriage?
No, no, he was taking a day off for his birthday remember...

Last edited:
  • Haha

Reader's digest

VIP Member
The Pug had pissed on Fanny while she was patting it and she just continued patting it... Probably drunk and didn't realise what was happening but good for you Pug!
You know nothing, John Snow. It was the "open waters" phenomenon where they piss into the ocean to warm each other. Basic knowledge of survival in the cold.

The Pug had pissed on Fanny while she was patting it and she just continued patting it... Probably drunk and didn't realise what was happening but good for you Pug!
You know nothing, John Snow. It was the "open waters" phenomenon where they piss into the ocean to warm each other. Basic knowledge of survival in the cold.

But surely if there's a paid chef, there would be more ingredients available? Pulled pork is not a Christmas meal...
Paid chef means only she was paid for cooking.

• Haha

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
Frankly I don't care what anyone' thinks. I'll do what is necessary. As far as the officials are concerned trust me they'll look. It very much depends on who is making the report and their credibility. The evidence is in the public domain so it's a question of pointing the officials in the right direction. I'm happy.

Hello Phillipa😁
Hope you're right

thatsrich

F4F has weaponized her little pink camera and the moment she enters an area with her little pink camera, you can see the tension in the Dump crew. She used it with Potts and mummy to shut down the conversation they were having about F 4 F issues.

How stressful it would be to have to perform without any notice whenever Fanny whips out her pink camera.
stephanie has already admitted on camera that she uses her phone to make her mother behave….or at the very least to soften the anger directed at her when she behaves so irresponsibly. She often calls her mother adorable, but we all know she’s terrified of her. I’m sure Mummy has been trying to knock some sense into her for many years and is quite disappointed that none of her work ethic has rubbed off. That said, I can’t imagine a mother so ferocious. It’s a very unhealthy relationship in my view.

re Carolyn Gooder, has any directly asked her if she’s a paid representative of steph or Lalande; a just a knowledgeable fan, a virtual assistant, and does she represent Steph in any official or unofficial capacity, or something else? I’d like to see that on record for posterity. she should disclose that information, as paid influencers or spokespeople have a requirement to disclose if they are being paid, in many countries by brands.

Gertrude Maud

VIP Member
Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

MadameChat

VIP Member
Great recap, @T Rex ! However, the harvesting at Marc and Amy's was t u r n i p s...such a vastly different root vegetable!🤪🤣Of course she would not recognize her own parsnips!
😂🤣🥰
I don't think Fanny has any insurance. If she does, most of it has been invalidated by the lack of maintenance, such as the state of the electrics, or the ongoing subsidence and very visible cracking that she's had for years. Property insurers won't pay out for:

- damage predating their insurance policy - if the ground movement predated Fanny moving in and purchasing a policy it's not covered by her insurer
- longstanding damage happening over a period of time - if the subsidence started when Fanny moved in for example, she would have had to contact her insurer from the moment the first crack or any other sign of damage was visible (she clearly hasn't)
- damage caused by lack of maintenance i.e a fire caused by wonky electrics where there is no electrical inspection done regularly and no valid electrical installations certificate in place, which we know Fanny can't be having at the moment considering the very shoddy electrics
insurance for that dump must cost a fortune and they would inspect it for sure. When our house reached the 100 year mark, our insurance company sent an inspector and we had to do many upgrades to continue to have coverage

• Heart

Yebo

VIP Member
I watched that video a while ago and noticed he was there then, not there.
It was bizarre.
A bit like it and fanny at the farmhouse. There then not there. That's pretty bizarre when she's supposed to be renovating. There's nothing new under the sun for Phillipa😁😁😁😁
Talk about not being able to hold down a job eh😂
Phillipa couldn't hold the job between takes😃

• Haha
  • Heart

Frenchie0810

VIP Member
I was a teenager in the late 60s early 70s. Long dresses or very short minis, boho everything. It wasn't sexy, it was fun! I never did the Little House on the Prairie look or wore granny dresses. Janis Joplin and Stevie Nicks were my idols. I made all my own clothes and went full on funky. Velvet coats, platform shoes, feather boas, floppy hats, big rose tinted sunglasses - and that's what I wore to school! My mom was great about letting me express myself. I feel so lucky to have been young during those times.
That sounds like me Madame. Also huge bellbottoms with bare midriffs. I even made myself a vinyl mini dress and wore it to school. I sure wish I still had some of those clothes, those were the days.

• Heart

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
Happy New Year to all 15 Tattlers and 3 trolls!
The whole family is out on our New Year's Day tradition of skating at the Rock, joined by my parents-and-sisters-in-law!
The missus is jealous of her sisters gliding gracefully on the rink. I lovingly and dutifully sit with her in her misery. :ROFLMAO: ✌

View attachment 1846461
View attachment 1846462
St Kathy of Lidl, pray mercy on my soul for writing about me again.
Also, I pray that you stay away from meat and high-purine food items
for the sake of your gout. Amen.

Blessed be the fruit.

C7BC913B-D4C6-47EE-B587-A185E553EDBF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart