Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jules100

VIP Member
3 Patreon posts in one week… i guess I have received my $7’s worth 😂
Happy New Year everyone! The party’s still going strong here at the chateau, but I wanted to take a moment to wish you all a wonderful 2023 and to thank you for all of your love and support during 2022. Whilst there’s a lot to tackle at Lalande, starting with the heating system, chapel and grand salon, here’s to facing those challenges with optimism and purpose 🥂 I still can’t believe that, after more than a decade of cold winters, the new heating installation will start this month, and it’s thanks to all of you who have made it possible ❤
I can’t wait to share all of the upcoming adventures with you, all my love,
Stephanie x
PS I know that I left you on a cliff-hanger in yesterday’s video. You’ll be pleased to hear that Peregrine did let himself out in the night, but only after leaving us a little celebratory pooh on the armchair. I’ve decided to see it as a sign of extraordinary good luck 🍀
View attachment 1844429
View attachment 1844430
I wonder who Stephanie will have clean the pigeon poo off the velvet chair and pillow? I shouldn’t worry about it, I’m sure someone will do it before Steph and the important Lalanders get back to the chateau from South Africa, Dubai and Venice Carnival at the end of February 2023. Are both pillows reversible? Asking for a friend.
B37389D4-04AB-42E7-908F-9B8FD80657CA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Meant to say there is a blog on tinternet from June 2014 by someone called Colleen Alberti who with a friend went to stay at Tess’s chateau de Rochefolle for a week. In this blog she mentions that Tess and her then partner Chris took them to shittooville as Chris was going to move some furniture for Fanny. The good part is that they ended up playing tennis on the weedy overgrown court whilst they WAITED for Fanny to show up. She is so unbelievably rude keeping someone who is there to do her a favour waiting, I know in this case it was only Tess and her partner who are also pretty abysmal specimens of humanity but Fanny constantly being late for everything is just showing her contempt for everyone else.

• Heart

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
As it is about to be midnight and pass into 2023, where I am.
I'd just like to wish y'all a Happy New Year. I hope 2023 brings some sort of karmic justice to not only châteauverse, but to other problematic people.
I'm just getting the kransekage and a glass of champagne ready for when the clock strikes 12, then enjoy the fireworks from my window.
Cheers. 🥂 🍾🎆

PS: Don't worry @KyBourbon, I'll change my avatar back to my usual one. No need for you to start questioning your sexuality, LOL.

• Heart
  • Haha

Pippin speaks out

Even though I do feel for the people that are being fooled to part with their heard earned cash for the sole benefit of that charlataine Stephanie Jarvis, I actually believe it to be a good thing when her patron following grows more, like out of control more, to make her inevitable downfall all the deeper. Tick tock indeed: what goes up MUST come down.
I'm no longer feeling sorry for any of the patrons. If it gives them some kind of pleasure, well then, be happy, people. I also get the feeling that many of the patrons get a huge high from acting like a boss and demanding an accounting of the money (which is TOTALLY fine/their right) and/or feeling they should be able to dictate where the money goes (again, TOTALLY fine). But, they can't be very intelligent people, if they've been throwing their money at her for any length of time, and never seeing progress towards all the renovations. Never ending excuses and broken promises. Bright ideas and plans that have faded into the sofa along with the pigeon poop. People willing to give money to strangers cannot be too surprised to find out, at some point, that it was all a ruse. And if they have money to burn and just don't care, well... there are those people (super wealthy and super lonely I'm guessing). But you know what they say about a person scorned... hell hath no fury like... At some point the scorned ones will rise up and truly punish her. It's not sustainable. Good people have come, seen what's happening and now distance themselves. The creeps hanging on are complicit or idiots. The patrons will eventually find a way to bring her down (and they will crowd in around us haters, hags, and trolls to spill the tea). That will be fun to watch. Weeeeeee!

• Heart

Sasha Groves

Chatty Member
Just wanted to say thanks for all of the laughs this year, I’m looking forward to sharing The Heaps 2023 journey with you all ❤ Especially watching how Fanny Flash will navigate her way around this whacking great gaping problem. Let’s hope karma finally takes the upper hand and exposes her scheming, money grabbing FAKE ways 🙏🏻
5AAA1D8A-E1EC-48AA-AA05-22C3714F532E.jpeg

The state of it in August this year = fucked!
Don’t worry though, Amaury to the rescue 👏🏼 he’s completely qualified and can fix the lot 😂🤪🤣

🤡‘s

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Happy New Year to all 15 Tattlers and 3 trolls!
The whole family is out on our New Year's Day tradition of skating at the Rock, joined by my parents-and-sisters-in-law!
The missus is jealous of her sisters gliding gracefully on the rink. I lovingly and dutifully sit with her in her misery. :ROFLMAO: ✌

rockctr1.jpg

rockctr2.jpg

St Kathy of Lidl, pray mercy on my soul for writing about me again.
Also, I pray that you stay away from meat and high-purine food items
for the sake of your gout. Amen.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

JP in SC

Dear Diary,
I don’t know what to wear for New Year’s Eve. I was thinking of the gold lace Villoti once worn by a now dead woman. I’m dressing my son Phillipa in his Villoti jacket with a frothy white lace top and white satin shorts, knee high socks. He threw himself on the ground today insisting on wearing his high heeled ankle boots. I just looked at him from my copper tub and told him to f off - not having it. Of course there is that see through men’s jacket. I told him he could change into that later and that the lace top would look paarfect underneath. That woman from Florida is trying to copy our candles, only her wax is poured into a Miller Lite can and she wants $115.00 each for them. Ridiculous. I promised Phillipa I would help settle his hedgehogs into bed tonight. Had another tantrum because Mummie wanted some of her brooches returned. Love you Stephanie from Stephanie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

mousepanda8

VIP Member
Happy new year to my favourite 15 people! We old hags really had a busy year! Here’s to another eventful 2023. You can’t shop, scam and hide forever strep. We are onto you! 🧐

• Heart

T Rex

VIP Member
I finally got round to watching M&Ms Christmas vlog. It was really cute- they went to the Sarlat Christmas market with friends (they always showcase the nearby villages, which is lovely), and made the "big" extravagant purchase of a truffle (at €34, which seems like a lot, but compared to the US, I'd have gladly paid and been over the moon.) Before anyone throws shade, Sarah & Shrek's palates were pretty bland when they arrived to France, so the fact they are reaching out and trying new foods is a big deal! Sarah infused some shavings into eggs overnight for omelettes the next morning, which were served with croissants and bacon. Sarah and her friend, Elske, added some additional greenery and Sarah made a bouquet for the table, which was actually quite lovely. The table was set with Sarah's grandma's china. Elske and her husband made Beef Wellington for dinner for Christmas Eve, served with carrots and green beans, and Shrek bought a local cheesecake for dessert. On Christmas Day, Shrek is cooking and explains he could not get a turkey, but instead a chapon, and brined it overnight before roasting. Dinner consisted of duck-fat roasted potatoes, green beans, a salad with candied walnuts and the chapon, which looked lovely (and based on the empty dinner plates, must have been delicious.) Props to Shrek and Sarah- their Christmas was simple, but lovely, and if I was given the choice between A Very Fanny Christmas or M&M, the latter would win. (Alas, the beloved truffle might disappear, but I'd certainly leave €34 in the fridge!) What a stark contrast between Fanny and M&M.

• Heart

Jules100

VIP Member
Ok, back from my lil Key West trip and way behind on page 10 of 28. Here’s a sneak peek of where Key West will lower drag queen Sushi down in a giant red high heel at midnight est on New Year’s Eve.
F748A287-81C3-448F-AE3E-83311226A3DD.jpeg

Congratulations @Gertrude Maud, you did it! What are your fondest and most embarrassing moments as a tartlet?

Mummy has a Gucci throw blanket and Stuart has a Gucci headband that make appearances around the same time….🤔

• Heart
  • Wow
Dear Lord, pass me the sick bucket..

Dear Brenda's latest offerings....

'As we near the end of 2022, & take a glance back at what has been achieved with The Christmas Diaries, Advent series & The Chateau Diaries channel itself since it started in Autumn 2018, the growth is amazing.
With over 213k subscribers, 71 million views on the You Tube channel, charitable donations, providing employment & of course restoring the Chateau & Grounds,
This year's Advent series, has been the best yet, in terms of views, with almost 2.5million under its belt!
The growth is due to a number of factors, there is no denying Stephanie's determination to produce her vlogs every week regardless of any mishaps is a key point. The content is varied & interesting & of course the steady flow of volunteers & family members who contribute to daily life putting their twist to the script. Not forgetting our joy at seeing old faces returning for flying visits..it all adds to the charm & attraction.
Mummy's straight forward approach, frugal & sensible at all times...Stephanie's eccentricity....which brings out the part of us that has secretly wished we hadn't always made the "easy" choice...Tatinette, this petite character with so much love & encouragement to give, an Aunt & God Mother who has influenced Stephanie through out her life...introducing her to frivolous beauty, nurturing a love of all things nice...especially Christmas....Scotman/Gerald....Stephanie's brother in every way, whilst not a blood relative, he has taken the role of custodian which was placed on him as a teenager when he used to look after the baby Stephanie, A bond was created in those very early days.....that will never be broken!!. Always there....always on the sidelines if he is needed,for friendly advice, a reality check....or a cuddle when the day has been tough!.....Derek Jarvis will be very proud of how he has looked after the apple of his eye in his absence, the two college friends, Michael & Nic who supported her dream of living in a castle...they supported her when things weren't so promising...now she has the opportunity to return that loyalty by improving the chateau & fulfilling those dreams to reality. Amaury the supportive cousin who will tackle anything & protect her at all costs. Philip, the softly spoken volunteer, who has ended up being so much more...her support, her encouragement, her constant....her rock...& very clearly the love of her life.
Of course we also have the staff..Kirsty & her team in the garden, Natalia & the B& B team, Nick the groundsman etc....all contributing to the success.
Of course you, the followers & patrons play the biggest role. Without your continued support, there would be no Chateau Diaries. Your ongoing interest & viewing of Stephanie's vlogs is a tremendous bonus to her channel, she is very aware of this, & is eternally grateful for your support.
The new has lots to offer, Amaury will be undertaking the structural work....phase 1 of the heating installation will begin, the Chapel Restoration stage 1 will commence, the garden plans will evolve & in between rooms & areas will be tweaked.....so much to keep us occupied & interested.
Some day in the very distant future, when we are sitting in our rocking chairs on the porch, we can reminisce how we contributed to the restoration of a 16th century chateau in France, called, Chateau de Lalande, that will be enjoyed by many more generations because of our help!!!!!
Team work makes dreams work.......well done everyone xx'
Bless her heart.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
V

3fb9bee90b51af5510fb5065e484edba.png

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Iolair

VIP Member
Billy's vlog tonight... all the serious talk of hard hats, Acro-props, structural integrity, load bearing walls, sagging beams, rotting joists, safety first... all of it very subtle unless one reads between the lines and is aware of lieLande's bound to happen collapse. Kudos to Billy for keeping a straight face.

I didnt! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
It's a close call - Tatty's mum vs. Camilla's sister!!!
That's actually not Camilla's sister but Marina Kim, the friend of Stephanie Jarvis that she gave the charity money from the gift grab to without an actual charity being there. She is also the girl that stalked that British politician up to the point that she was almost deported back to her home country. We talked about her many threads ago. She's a real piece of work. I must admit Ollie has guts to show her to the public again, but indeed he did her no favor the way she was portrayed...

• Wow
  • Heart

On Repeat

VIP Member
Just now? We have been thinking SJ had never a mind to begin with 🤣

I am truely impressed by SJ's ignorance and her world of oblivion. She is playing with fire if she doesn't get the grand salon fixed asap. Because we all know madame has to spent at least 6 months away from the dump. She can't not fix the structure and be away for 180 days. That would be a slow #candlegate for SJ
That's what I said a few threads ago- she has filmed the calamity, she has begged for more money, she has admitted the disaster, this time she can't fuck around as she has done for 2 years. This time she is in the headlights- by her own hand!!! If she does nothing hopefully the place will fall down. Good riddance.
Regarding those close to her thinking she is out of her mind- we have been saying this over and over again and they have been privy to it all. None of them had the balls to help her, re-direct her, threaten supply of adulation. They all trot out to the dress-up parties, the staged photo ops because her "closest" all have their snouts in the trough. I couldn't imagine having "friends" and "family" who only want to be around me for the dough. She doesn't even have a lover who loves her for her, her silly companion is in it for the dough and attention.

• Heart

T Rex

VIP Member
Happy New Year, Tattlers. Let's hope it's a good one with a lot of exposure for the extravagant misconduct of the charlataine Stephanie Jarvis. Tick Tock.
@Clara Burnett - I immediately thought of you when Fanny recently stated she hated clocks due to the ticking sound- and you've used the term, "Tick Tock" since pretty much the inception of the CLL forum on Tattle! 😂 You've rattled the cage! Happy New Year, and thank you to our favourite insider!

Also, CONGRATULATIONS to @Heathcliffe for finally achieving VIP! 🍾🍾🍾 (We know, you were born a VIP, but congrats nonetheless as you're one of the 15 OGs! If there was a record for "longest time it took a Tattler to officially achieve VIP status," you ARE the WINNER!) And no, @Jeeves is not going to run away with you- ever! 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Beachgirl

VIP Member
3 Patreon posts in one week… i guess I have received my $7’s worth 😂
Happy New Year everyone! The party’s still going strong here at the chateau, but I wanted to take a moment to wish you all a wonderful 2023 and to thank you for all of your love and support during 2022. Whilst there’s a lot to tackle at Lalande, starting with the heating system, chapel and grand salon, here’s to facing those challenges with optimism and purpose 🥂 I still can’t believe that, after more than a decade of cold winters, the new heating installation will start this month, and it’s thanks to all of you who have made it possible ❤
I can’t wait to share all of the upcoming adventures with you, all my love,
Stephanie x

PS I know that I left you on a cliff-hanger in yesterday’s video. You’ll be pleased to hear that Peregrine did let himself out in the night, but only after leaving us a little celebratory pooh on the armchair. I’ve decided to see it as a sign of extraordinary good luck 🍀

View attachment 1844429
View attachment 1844430
Who has been trying to photo shop. Look at her neck and face.

Attachments

• Haha

Karma baby!

VIP Member
I thought you all would like to see this reply to a comment I made on Our French Chateau’s most recent vlog. Amanda is the best!
View attachment 1847318
Jules! That is so sweet!

Hi Amanda! From one animal lover to another… You are such an amazing person to treat those animals the way you do! This world needs more kind people like you… 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 32