The Chateau Diaries #203 I'm dreaming of a Emmaüs Christmas...🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re lesbians and that’s part of what makes their vlog good to watch particularly if the viewer is 2SLGBTQ+. Uncomfortable with me calling them lesbians… get comfortable. I’m not stopping.
Can't see them doing anything typical "lesbian" though.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm feeling so well I let my Son book tickets to Oz!!! I'm so excited!!!!!

I'm going over on New Year's Eve, in time for a wee nap and then to watch the fireworks.🎆🎆🎆
So I will get to hold my wee Grandson. I'm so looking forward to it, I could hardly sleep last night. I only got about 4 hours, so will probably need a Nanna nap this afternoon. But that's OK because I am a Nanna!
I am so happy for you Nanna Sparrowsfart !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I agree with you Just Grift Wood ... they need some nice paintings on the walls .... for me I would have landscapes .
I like the Lesbians because they get to work and bloody DO things !!
Their Christmas cake looked good but why oh why did they cut it in such BIG wedges!!!! You have a little slice girls ... plus..... more yummy with marzipan icing ! :ROFLMAO: I do love marzipan, I could eat a whole block of it .... but I will not as I do not need more weight! :eek:

I do hope all you Tattle Hell Hounds had a great Christmas Day ❤

I would like to make a Survey ...... OK...... How Many Christmas Trees do you have up in your house/castle/chateau ????
I have only 1.
No tree, because agnostic and too lazy to do all the work. Don't want a plastic tree and can't see what sense it makes to cut a perfect tree and then throw it away. I try to have every day great food and be thoughtful of my family and friends. I wish Xmas is in summer though to make better use of the extra free days.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.