The Chateau Diaries #203 I'm dreaming of a Emmaüs Christmas...🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1823632Uncle Stephen: “Tata, it’s all starting to unravel!”
This reminds me of the time my mil brought over some homemade potato soup. It was a bit chunky, no problem, but one of my spoonfuls had a sticker price tag on a piece of potato. Gross.🥔🤮
What the Hell is Uncle holding up? The elastic from his knickers?
Eww... :sick: :ROFLMAO:

Yup! Those two amateurs tied the cabbage rolls with butcher twine! It's lucky neither of them is Polish nor Ukrainian. No self-respecting Eastern European cook would tie up golubtsy like that!

cd653.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
@TorontoGWM previous post about mancub sorting IJ's jewellery .. The thread had closed whilst I was typing a response... hence (yes I say hence as well as whilst) here is my take on it..

It is one thing to dress a room in readiness for guests arrival, however given that it is IJ & Percy's apartment I think rummaging through personal items, re locating them, re arranging and importing furniture, is a step too far.... the 'squirrelled away Champagne' why not leave them where they were? Why make a point of telling everyone that IJ doesn't even drink champagne but has taken 3 bottles from the supplies. If IJ is supposed to hate mancub why does she make a point of praising him and his support for her daaaaaaarling daughter? Did anyone notice the tissue that was placed inside the baubles for the chocolate figs to nestle on? This was directly as a result of Tattlers mentioning the lack of hygene when SJ plonked the home made choccies in the trinket box for Chantal and Steven. Whilst I am at it, if my husband, partner, boyfriend, girlfriend, had bought me cabbage plates for a Christmas present, they would be wearing them as a crown.

He's wearing a beany hat and a scarf at the dinner table... real class... there are ways of dressing warmly without looking like you've just been offered refuge from the streets.
what's wrong with saying hence and whilst? I use them all the time. It's the sign of a good education and shows that you have a good grasp of the English language and I for one won't be apologizing for that. No way Pedro!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I think he wants to move to France but something is stopping him.
Nothing a little Pareon cash won’t fix! 😄 Just kidding…I agree with you about Alexander. Quirky, but I don’t know…he’s one of the very few you don’t just want to “smack!”…yet! 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
MMM

I am impressed with Cami's Spanish.

And Ollie . . . at the end your jumper is inside out with the care instruction label showing.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Okay, so I said on here before this is pretty much my only social media. So today for some reason I clicked on the Instagram post of Alexander from his leaving LieLande statement. Of course it took me to his ‘gram. He hasn’t posted much, and his YouTube offerings are even more slim, but the ice blue ball gown that he posted is rather gorgeous and the wedding gown is not bad either. Also he’s mostly not wearing those sunglasses so you can see that he has quite beautiful eyes. Yes he’s awkward and seems shy in crowds of strangers but those qualities can be endearing. I think he wants to move to France but something is stopping him.
a lott of gay people suffer with mental health...because of bullying in childhood..problems with family...work..a lott of things..i am still involved in the COC ..its an organisation in The Netherlands who fight for the rights of gays and more thats connected to it nowadays...i wont bother you with the whole lott..a lott of people are very skilled..but very damaged...when i see Alexander ending up in France in those places i think...Aleaxander why?? just go your own way...create a fanbase on insta or Yt...and do it yourself...he can do it...but he has to grab his guts together..stop whining...and gets things done..i also was bullied in highschool when people thought i was gay...even before i myself realized it..kids can be very cruel..i am mentally very strong..many gays are not..come on Alexander you can do it..dont rely on others...do it yourselve!!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Since Phyllis does most of the editing for Stephanie now, to make himself somewhat rather useful, I have a sneaky feeling that he also comes up with terrible titles, and finds ways to make the vlogs about him.

cd654.png

cd655.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
what's wrong with saying hence and whilst? I use them all the time. It's the sign of a good education and shows that you have a good grasp of the English language and I for one won't be apologizing for that. No way Pedro!
I think there was a brief period where a newbie Tattler was using “whilst” and it stirred up some speculation that it was Staph because she’d been using it in vlogs or comments. Ever since various posters have used more formal wording occasionally as a sort of spit in the eye of Stephony and her flying monkeys.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Okay, so I said on here before this is pretty much my only social media. So today for some reason I clicked on the Instagram post of Alexander from his leaving LieLande statement. Of course it took me to his ‘gram. He hasn’t posted much, and his YouTube offerings are even more slim, but the ice blue ball gown that he posted is rather gorgeous and the wedding gown is not bad either. Also he’s mostly not wearing those sunglasses so you can see that he has quite beautiful eyes. Yes he’s awkward and seems shy in crowds of strangers but those qualities can be endearing. I think he wants to move to France but something is stopping him.
I personally really like Alexander. Simply because he is an extremely polite, well brought up young man, with a particular skill-set, be that within fabric, curtain making or interior design. AND, he has a good SOH too once he feels comfortable within any particular setting.
Having said all the above, he would drive me crazy as I imagine that he takes an absolute "age" to decide and finalise his attire choices each morning. :D Not my problem, obviously!
Although, imho, just extremely shy! Nothing bad there then!

Reactions: 18
have you ever visited the town Ernee..??.its dead...nothing will succeed there..everything is closed there...i dont know what his plans are with that place..i for sure wish him well with it..but i have my doubts..i think he better could concentrate on his chateau...there are better ways to make money there..
For me, personally, if I owned a large estate like Lie Lande, I would feel an obligation to give back to the local community. I don’t mean charity…I would want to do everything I could to make the property commercially viable so that visitors and tourists are drawn to the area and other businesses. Especially if it’s in the middle of nowhere. It could be mutually beneficial and lucrative for everyone involved. Fanny’s been there for over 16 years and I think the locals barely know her. Hopefully Billy keeps that in mind with the convent.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
MMM

And Ollie . . . at the end your jumper is inside out with the care instruction label showing.
i noticed in that recent vlog..the one they bought the christmastree .Ollie has a very strange habit...moving around his mouth all the time..like he was chewing gum...very akward..it looks his nerves are playing tricks with him..

• Wow
Reactions: 23
a lott of gay people suffer with mental health...because of bullying in childhood..problems with family...work..a lott of things..i am still involved in the COC ..its an organisation in The Netherlands who fight for the rights of gays and more thats connected to it nowadays...i wont bother you with the whole lott..a lott of people are very skilled..but very damaged...when i see Alexander ending up in France in those places i think...Aleaxander why?? just go your own way...create a fanbase on insta or Yt...and do it yourself...he can do it...but he has to grab his guts together..stop whining...and gets things done..i also was bullied in highschool when people thought i was gay...even before i myself realized it..kids can be very cruel..i am mentally very strong..many gays are not..come on Alexander you can do it..dont rely on others...do it yourselve!!
I volunteer with our local LGBTQ youth group, I’m also a member of the senior group. The two organizations have several events together throughout the year. You’re so right that members of the community have suffered great abuse. Fortunately things have improved, though there’s much more to accomplish. I too was bullied for being a strange and fey child. I was also very pretty as a boy, which brought it’s own unwelcome attentions. The volunteering I do is just the way I can give back to my chosen family and community. I think it helps for people to realize they are not alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Is that Snorts’ hair they just found in the food?
I thought it was Stephs extension!

The Coalport/ Wedgwood china…. Confusing because they became one company!

The comments about faux friends gifting Fanny in a sort of worshiping way is surely also like the adoring fans sending her gifts in grabeau?

Camillas eyebrows will meet her hairline if she has any more Botox!

NEWSFLASH… Is ..Armoury in Paris still,arranging wedding rings and plans? Nattys Mother and Grandma with him perhaps? I think a wedding…. Is on the horizon . Then it will be off to SA asap for them all except Pavlina.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
For me, personally, if I owned a large estate like Lie Lande, I would feel an obligation to give back to the local community. I don’t mean charity…I would want to do everything I could to make the property commercially viable so that visitors and tourists are drawn to the area and other businesses. Especially if it’s in the middle of nowhere. It could be mutually beneficial and lucrative for everyone involved. Fanny’s been there for over 16 years and I think the locals barely know her. Hopefully Billy keeps that in mind with the convent.
Fanny is not noble...she doesnt have a clue how estates support the local community...have to say most of those chateaux byers/grifters dont have a clue..they dont understand that there is much to gain if you get invloved in the local comunnity..it works both ways...but hey..who i am to teach them.. :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 29
_H3o1YRrc3ZQ5p7v0P8qq=s76-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj-mo.jpg

"Hello from Lalande lovely people! Tonight’s video will be premiering later than usual - probably in about two hour’s time, because tonight we were filming during ‘Ukrainian Hour’, when we turned our lights off in solidarity with the people of Ukraine who are going without electricity."

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
MMM

Just William!!

He is another founding member of the adults who have never grown up Lalande club.
What were they smoking at Oxford?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought it was Stephs extension!

The Coalport/ Wedgwood china…. Confusing be used they became one company.

The comments about faux friends gifting Fanny in a sort of worshiping way is surely also like the adoring fans sending her gifts in grabeau?

Camillas eyebrows will meet her hairline if she has any more Botox!

NEWSFLASH… Is ..Armoury in Paris still arranging wedding rings and plans? Nattys Mother and Grandma with him perhaps? I think a wedding…. Is on the horizon . Then it will be off to SA asap for them all except Pavlina.
i dont see a wedding up on the horizon....i for sure see a deaprture to SA but not for Amaury and Nazinutty...

• Heart
i have to say...honestly..i went out this morning to our delicatessenshop...i dont know if this translates well..i guess not..to find those dates...they look wonderfull..i love dates ..but we dont have those here..i guess i have to search online..i could only find the ones covered with chocolat..also nice..but i already had that sort.. would love to taste those too..i must keep looking..i know i sound like a spoiled brat..:rolleyes: i dont have close connections in Saudi Arabia..so i guess there will be no sultana who would send me those....;)
Here you go dear Comte... and they do ship to France:

• Heart
  • Wow
Just like his ultimate man crush, Michael Petherick, that dude Alexander is lost.

He showed up at a stranger's chateau to help sew curtains, presenting himself as a successful couturier who specializes in Empire-style bridal couture but only has two sample creations on his social media. After almost two years his pursuit of Michael led nowhere, and now he drifts around his very small world called the chateauverse. If he loves France so much, what's keeping him from finding a suitable job in Paris?

mpk131.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.