The Chateau Diaries #20 That's how I found Tattle! I googled ‘Chateau Diaries’ and ‘Scam’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cool analogy (and novel). Did you mean in the attic? Yes, corruption WILL show its face in one form or another, try as we might to mask it, though I think Dorian Gray is def more interesting and refined (rotten as he is) than silly ol' SJ. If the character is beautiful, the face will be, too, even as it ages; if ugly, then, well...
One of my favourite novels. I did think attic but it sometimes gets visitors, so opted for the cellar where the bats are 😳.

To be honest I don't think visually she is unattractive but her character is a whole different matter.

When nana used to talk about the TCD I often dismissed the chat and either nodded or ummed and arred in various places it was when she told me she was going to send another gift that I became curious.

The title of the thread is very apt.

I've been shocked at how cruel and controlling LOTLL is and equally surprised that a lot of her audience can't see it.

Nana has downgraded her patron to the lowest level. I'm pleased to say the sun is starting to fade from SJ'S arse. The "oh, do you think that was a bit harsh" , or "wow, see how she got exactly what she wanted there without actually saying No" has started to dissolve the scales over her eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think ladies, you need to enlighten me as I thought she looked quite good. I am not sure how the whole botox thing works. We can only observe, but I will look more closely. I'm often accused of being unobservant, but with correct training I'm sure I will improve :)

I did think she was aging to look more like her mother.
I’m going out on a limb 🦵 here
But - even in lockdown I sincerely doubt she’s getting Botox ...

some girls with good amount of savagely good genes 🧬 - mini aprons skin for a 79 year old is Super

the line free - she’s in a heap in the middle of nowhere - unless Dana is fixing her for head
It’s called cream de la mer - used long enough ... I’ve gone shiny !!!!

Reactions: 7
Thanks 🙏 ... I watched that vlog 2

Both times I was flabbergasted at their outright - mean girl 👧 witch fest - even on selmar .....

guess witch slapping FRK is a sport now

- bjj of land of nostril 👃 he’s nothing more than a socially inept climber 🧗‍♀️

he’s morphed into Stephanie inner biatch ....

Thank goodness the WiFi works the the village so she can operate him hands free ...

the bitchy comments roll uphill as well
she’s standing there in plain site ...
Whilst he’s trying to play her court jester .... with his 🐍

he’ll bite you yet steph 👏👏
Yes, we are witnessing PP's apprenticeship in How to Be a Biatch. I didn't believe it when I first saw the vlog, because I realized that I wanted to give people the benefit of the doubt. On second viewing, it was clear, and clearly rehearsed: the ridiculous contrast between the luxury leather bag and the recycled plastic tote, the clumsy timing and bad acting. Was that Nati's baking they abruptly forced her to take in the middle of everything? Marie's embarrassment couldn't have been more complete. Well, karma's a biatch, too, as they say, and as you suggest.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She could possibly going for a maximalist look
View attachment 454152
O...M...G!!!!!....sorry...hold on just a minute..................OK, I'm back. Just had to make a quick trip to the bathroom to PUKE after seeing that mess!!!!!!!!!!!!

This room is migraine inducing. It looks like someone has thrown up all over it.
Oh, NO!!!...Please! Stop the madness!!! I have the dry heaves now from puking over these pictures!!!!!

Yes, we are witnessing PP's apprenticeship in How to Be a Biatch. I didn't believe it when I first saw the vlog, because I realized that I wanted to give people the benefit of the doubt. On second viewing, it was clear, and clearly rehearsed: the ridiculous contrast between the luxury leather bag and the recycled plastic tote, the clumsy timing and bad acting. Was that Nati's baking they abruptly forced her to take in the middle of everything? Marie's embarrassment couldn't have been more complete. Well, karma's a biatch, too, as they say, and as you suggest.
They had to have planned the sabotage on Marie....Nati went looking for her and brought her to the kitchen just so she could open those cringy "gifts"...There have been many times when they just saved her gifts for her to open later....Nati pre-opens the packages so she knew what was in them. Then she told Stephanie and Phillip and they hatched this plan....what asshats they all are!!!!! The more I see of their underhanded tit the more pissed I get!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
At the time when I created this thread it was leading, are we going to have the same conversation over and over again in the beginning of every thread! People are still voting for the title as we speak!
You got the wrong end of the stick @lolander ! The Tax Inspector was merely pointing out that you attributed the new thread title to him but it was the @FrankieG title that won!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
If she went down that rabbit hole, I'd have thought she would go with "Diana Vreeland" "The Queen of Hearts' Apartement in Hell" "Chambre de la Marquise" *chef's kiss*
View attachment 454186
I hope she does. Its consistent (no random wall color) and framed nicely by the white trim. I think SJ has some lovely pieces and a decent eye, The question is does she have taste (or decency)? That is a question that has launched 20 threads (and counting).

Reactions: 3
Thank you! I know you weren't telling this to me but I really appreciate the info!
1614224022249.png

welcome!

Awww, you guys. Ryan and Billy mentioned Free Gwendoline two days ago and we didn't even notice. They must be sad stuck here with daddy's paintings when they used to have their own room at tattle.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Nic is benefiting from this. Practically and in the long term financially. Whilst he wasn’t behind the idea of the crass, vile present thingymajig, it is incredible that he hasn't had the manners to take that ridiculous bag from his face, and express appreciation. Not to do so is nothing short of rude and ignorant - no matter how shy you pretend to be.
He for sure is the worst of the enablers, pretending to have some morals but he is ‘outvoted’ by the others. Poor Nic, he was the first to be infatuated by SJ, but he’s so easily pushed aside even his friends joke about it. It ain’t funny though, he should finally grow a pair and start taking care of his own family instead of hers.

Found this searching granny farm here on Tattle, I have a gut feeling the granny farm holds some secrets. If there is a way to find out about former inspection reports or complaints, such as staff to patient ratio or cleanliness. Also were the Jarvis family legal guardians to any of their patients.
View attachment 454125
I for sure would be most interest to unravel that story and share your gut feeling. Things just don’t add up there.

They had to have planned the sabotage on Marie....Nati went looking for her and brought her to the kitchen just so she could open those cringy "gifts"...There have been many times when they just saved her gifts for her to open later....Nati pre-opens the packages so she knew what was in them. Then she told Stephanie and Phillip and they hatched this plan....what asshats they all are!!!!! The more I see of their underhanded tit the more pissed I get!
It’s as clear an imprint of SJ’s powerplay as you can get. Filmed and left in after editing as a clear warning to future entourag and what will happen to them once they deviate from the path of devotion and adoration. Boy, will that blow up in her face! I am appalled by the level of complicity Natty is showing; her fall from grace is going to be even more painful and not that far away. Her amateurism is shining through and SJ can’t afford to keep her at that position much longer.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s as clear an imprint of SJ’s powerplay as you can get. Filmed and left in after editing as a clear warning to future entourag and what will happen to them once they deviate from the path of devotion and adoration. Boy, will that blow up in her face! I am appalled by the level of complicity Natty is showing; her fall from grace is going to be even more painful and not that far away. Her amateurism is shining through and SJ can’t afford to keep her at that position much longer.
I'm finding it hard to believe this is the case. If they're reading here, your upsidedown plates are just unrevealing lingerie from someone named Debbie and poor poor Marie opening it on camera. ;)

Reactions: 6
I hope she does. Its consistent (no random wall color) and framed nicely by the white trim. I think SJ has some lovely pieces and a decent eye, The question is does she have taste (or decency)? That is a question that has launched 20 threads (and counting).
You think she has a decent eye???...Have you SEEN that atrocious hot pink trim in her bedroom??? Now THAT looks like a tart's boudoir color!!!!! And she painted that tit herself!

View attachment 454223

welcome!

Awww, you guys. Ryan and Billy mentioned Free Gwendoline two days ago and we didn't even notice. They must be sad stuck here with daddy's paintings when they used to have their own room at tattle.
I must have missed that one!!! Which episode was it in???

Last edited:
They say art is supposed to invoke certain feelings. For me, his art invokes indigestion and flu-like symptoms.

She’s definitely attempted to be eclectic, (to put it kindly), but missed the mark by miles. I have been confused by her style since I started watching. It’s like French country meets shabby chic and had a baby with the worst style of the 1960’s. I’m calling it “Magpie Shabby”.
I remeber at the beginning i was puzzled by this so called style and there was noone to explain but many were kind of liking it, time has changed and ppl call it what it is

Reactions: 8
Have you SEEN that atrocious hot pink trim in her bedroom???
That trim is what pushed me off the cliff, willingly. I cannot believe that anyone would choose something so violent against those muddy walls, and even for a nano-second think it might look good. I am actually lost for words thinking about it, just so bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad.

Maybe she found inspiration from Hyacinth, now that is true poetry if so 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
If they're reading here, your upsidedown plates are just unrevealing lingerie from someone named Debbie and poor poor Marie opening it on camera.
No ifs there. The whole upside down plate thing was boys mischief, I never said otherwise.

My issue with Daddy's art other than it's ugly imo. Is it's damaging to any daughter to have her father paint her nude. If he didn't molest SJ big if. He definitely thought about what she looks like nude. It's part of why she's so messed up now. His artistic expression shouldn't give him lisence to screw up his own child.
Not just somewhat nude like a 3yrs old child playing on the beach, but like a woman with spread legs and boobs flashing
Since SJ was complaining that we think she was molested - dear, you do not have to be touched to be messed up, your daddy was perv and you have paintings to prove it, just open your eyes and open your mind to the realities of your life, I know we are bad bad people who are bursting your little bubble and you do not know how to change your narrative after that, maybe pay for therapy with the pathreon money, ppl wouldn't mind I assure you (dont pay for mummy though, she is lost cause, just accept who she is and manage your expectations, you will never get her approval, and you know she is on the way out anyway, just wait it out)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.