Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mummy Dearest

Well another Shat-a-loo vlog has come and gone...what have we learned today kids?

Spring is here and it’s time to play dress up again, the theme is Bridgerton: Easter of Excess. The Chateau Actors Guild are going to be fitted in Regency era finery courtesy of Sian the Seamstress. She brought sheer striped sample dresses for the ladies of the house. While in conversation with Sian, Stephie’s ADD kicks in and she is distracted by the happenings of Dan the Gardener cutting down trees.

We are suddenly whisked away on an adventure to the dry moat where trees are being cut down left, right, and center. What a magical time at LaLande. How lucky we are to be privy to the excitement on the grounds.

A swirly, twirly transition takes us back to the bedroom as fittings are underway. Stephie is the first to be fitted. She loves it, it’s parrrfect! Nutty is also being fitted, but surprise, her dress is just a little bit different because she gets an over skirt. Staphanie and Nutty both stand in the doorway in matching garb, looking like the twins in The Shining. Sian begins focusing her attention on the bodice, it must be narrow, the neckline is the focus of the dress to draw the most glances to Stefunny’s booblets, it will be adorned with lace, trim, and anything else to draw attention away from her face. Steph is so in love with the sample dresses. I’m taking bets on if Sian will gift them to her in the end. The Shining Twins decide to target their first victim. Marie. Marie has opted out the costume fitting. But why you ask? She has chosen to save her money and not spend it on a dress she’ll wear once. Well this simply does not satisfy the lady of the house, she will not stand for such insolence! Marie WILL dress in Regency finery, Steponme (I mean Stephanie) orders it herself and she will force Marie into a gown it it’s the last thing she does! Steph moves on from the subject of Marie being an unwilling participant in the game of dress up and focuses on a more subservient character, Nati. Sian gives Nutty a Renaissance gown in red. She tries it on. SJ loves it on her, it’s parrrfect with Nutty’s dark hair.

In a rare turn of events, we are treated to the Lords of Lalaland being fitted for a custom tailored Regency suit. Philip, all too excited by the prospect of wearing tight britches, is the first to take the leap. Sian is beginning with the jacket. I’m getting bored at this point, and apparently so is Stephanie...

So, yet again, we set off an adventure back to the dry moat. The view is spectacular! A divine dirt patch that was once a fishery is adorned with tree stumps, it’s magical, truly a wonder to behold. It’s a view I dream of at night. I’m jealous of the wood chipper, for it will have a whale of a time. I felt transported to a different time and imagined myself as one of the commoners living near the chateau, longing to see it, but trees blocked the view. Thank you Stefanny, for bringing the view back to those poor peasants living near you, they can now see how the other half lives. I’m sure they are eternally grateful for the glorious view you’ve so graciously provided them. After all, a chateau view is for everyone to enjoy, but the inside is for the royals. Don’t hold your breath for an invite dear peasants, the royals don’t mingle much with the locals, unless they are handymen.

And speaking of handymen, Ian is back! And boy, does he look dapper in his sweater! Stephanie is quick to pay a compliment, maybe that’s what she was billed for last month’s work. We get word that Selmar is next to be fitted. Back into the chateau we go to the clothier studio. Selmar a has a clear idea of what he wants, a jacket in aubergine. Sian has her work cut out for her, making many costumes. I’m hoping she is charging by the hour. My question is, who is footing the bill for the bespoke ensembles? Do they get a costume allowance or is the money being held out of the weekly paychecks for the indulgences of a chatelaine’s fantasies? It‘s all fun and games when the patrons are footing the bill. Talking about money is so tacky, let’s move on to the fun bit, Philip’s bespoke britches! You’re in for treat as the camera zooms in on his camel toe crotch. Don’t fret about the strange bunching around his bits, it’ll be better when the flap is made that opens the pants. After minutes of focusing the attention on Philips never (oops...nether) regions, a gift they kindly provided to the readers of Tattle, we get to go shopping!! Oh calm down, we’re only shopping old fabric rolls and an armoire in the chateau, waste not, want not. Philip decides on a parrrfect jacquard fabric that really ties the Easter theme together, he’ll blend in nicely with the dyed eggs. Stephanie draws her attention to a green fabric, one she describes as lurid. I have no doubt Marie will be the recipient of that one. Philip and Steph try to force a red and gold fabric onto the dark haired Nati. In a shocking turn of events, Nati goes for, gasp! yellow, gold, and cream! How dare she?! Yellow is the Lady of Lalande’s color. I noticed a slight disgruntled tone in Stephaneee’s voice as Nati grabbed the yellow fabric.

They jaunt off to the barn where Marie once inhabited one of the stalls. Where has she gone? Don’t worry about old Marie, she has a lovely set up in Tomas’s spa. A place she feels she should have been the whole time. We don’t waste much time on Marie, as she is a secondary character to the plot.

The video winds down with a backside view of Thor. Oh come on Thor! Turn around and show us the frontside, people pay good money for this. Lucky us! He turns around and he is bea-u-ti-ful!! A tree crashes near the moat, too much excitement for me, this video has been a whirlwind of emotion and I’m utterly exhausted. We end in the kitchen for tea where the thought of Marie not dressing up has not been let go. She gives in because the dress is being made for the costume cabinet, lucky cabinet, it has nicer clothes than I do.

And here is where we end. I‘m ready to flounce myself on a chaise lounge and dream of crotch flaps and tree stumps.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
[
totally we have seen less alcohol her attempting to be more hands on and plant some seed. She even showed interest in the peacocks and chickens.
Soon she will have diesel 🐕 on her lap. And covid depending she might show her motherly aunt stefi side.
What’s next 🔮
Hola dis is Nati. I is ere to tell you we is not cuttin on boosey drink. We aves it in teacups. So a big ole ha ha to you if you think you is big ole winners telllin us wot to do. I ave to go now as Steffanny is on toilit & I ave to go to do pantie pull up. But I be back you gonna be sure of dat. Hasta luego Nati.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

Mummy Dearest

In my humble opinion those dresses are crucial to the chateau being preserved for future generations and shall be paid for out of patreon donations.

can we be friends. ❤😂 We can phone each other once a week and in five minutes you can give me such graphic detail. I got more joy from that than spending half hour watching the drivel Love it thanks for taking the time to type all that.
I’m glad you enjoyed it! I had fun writing it, I’d love to keep doing them as long as people don’t mind reading my rambling thoughts 🤣. There seems to be quite a few who don’t want to waste their time watching 30 minutes of drivel, so I thought a summery (albeit a long one!) might be nice for them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I checked Patreon last night before bed. She's gained 8 patrons overnight (2,786 for a total of $26,095). Crazy to me! MPK must be so jealous. While his youtube channel is bigger she crushes him on Patreon (720 - $5,990). Crazy world we live in!! I'm obviously in the wrong line of *work*.
I am wondering who these dimwits are in real life? I honestly cannot for the life of me think of what would prompt me to hand over my £$ to someone who says, look I know I've never worked, I know I have a flat which would be worth a packet if sold or rented , I know I go on loads of holidays staying in expensive places, yep I know I have a set of Faberge Egg plates worth $200 each, plus a wardrobe full of clothes & sleep in a bed which came from the Ritz in Paris. Yep, I agree I was so lucky to have people work for nothing for me over 15 years ..but could you give me your money now please? Are they brain dead or what?

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Jeeves

VIP Member
This is hilarious! The Pethericks are outraged that BG could be profiteering on the backs of people who can't afford to lose money! Not like GoFundME, Send me SPode, Patreon, Buy me a coffee is it?
Can you believe, BG ha been travelling despite Covis restrictions? Teabag would never do that, would he? :-D. And visitors to Lalande, surely not?
No honour amongst thieves springs to mind.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Violetty

I can honestly say I was never tempted to give her any cash. I looked at where she lived, I looked at her wearing a full length sheepskin coat & classy heeled boots whilst shovelling peacock poo up a ramp to a hayloft and thought she must have money to burn if she doesn't put on a pair of old jeans & boots to a job like that. I binge watched a bit to catch up & I guess that showed her in more sharp focus, bit like a 2 week holiday with a new beau it highlights all the annoying things about them. So, I looked into her a bit more & thought she's a narcissist, she's a fake, she's a waster. The gift grabbing vlogs sickened me, so stopped watching those. Think it was then that I found Tattle. Then she put the tin lid on it for me with her partying over the festive season. Not being snarky but why did you give her your £$. Did you think you were helping her, or to restore the building? or both?
Long story, short version: I found SSB on YT before she set up her Patreon account. I liked her vlogs. Then covid hit and, like so many others, my world was turned upside down. I found myself bombarded with appeals for financial help from so many directions and from so many worthy causes that I became overwhelmed and felt I could do little to make any real difference. Then I saw her vlog about the stained glass window and I thought, sod it, the whole world is going to hell in a handbasket anyway, I am powerless to stop it, so I am going to do the most ludicrous thing I can think of and send money to a stranger in France to repair a chapel window. I signed up to be a Patron - one of the very first.

I must admit I really liked her vlogs in those days - pure escapism - but a few months later I started to see the light - it was the flat in London that was the final straw. I cancelled my subscription soon afterwards, but still kept up with the vlogs and started to have more and more questions about things that just didn't add up. Finally, I found Tattle and everything fell into place. Occasionally I send $5 to catch up with the Patron vlogs just out of interest (and then I cancel again before the end of the month), but that is now just so that I can have a good laugh at them.

I have never considered her my friend, and have never sent her presents or gushy comments, and I have never been a 'superfan' - in fact I have been blocked on FB for questioning her supporters. I find that whilst I used to find her charismatic and good fun, I now feel more and more angry and sorry for all those who are taken in by her.

So, you see, covid has a lot to answer for. I can say for sure that I would never have been sucked into La La Land under normal circumstances :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
tell stefniii we love her. This breaks my heart she must be so stressed. She is the kindest person I know and she gives us all this joy. Tell her not to worry posting any vlogs or cadeux videos for minimum two weeks (maybe she can go somewhere nice to get away from things and get pampered). She must be so tired dealing with that. Tell her her fans and patrons understand and we will be patiently waiting till she is ready to return.
Hola dis is Nati. I is gonna email Stefanny wat you say as she bit gone the bonkers today (see my English is agettin better). You is so nice an all da fans we all love you is all so beautiful. You no need to ave worry for videos as we is all up to April now. So we can ave loss of fun wen all frens come. She no worry about dose patrons she laff an say dey got big pockets and asmall brains. I is gettin shoutin for as I ave fine Marie again and she bein a very very slippy to no be in films. Salud Nati.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
SJ verifying Sir Trotter went on a vacation during the pandemic.
Pops up at 33:04
Very suspicious that an "Elias" is asking this question... :sneaky:
Live Chat.png

An amazing response from Ruth Bernstein. Please join us Ruth.
Ruth Bernstein.png

• Haha
  • Wow

MojoDublin

VIP Member
Sadie goes to Paris, to one of the hardest hit regions as covid rates go. And then back home again. Not clever.
"This Thursday February 18, 2021, the incidence rate is around 190.23 in France. In Île-de-France, the same rate goes beyond the threshold set by the government and reaches 239. All Île-de-France departments have exceeded the threshold set by the government and the health authorities ".
Paris: Taux d’incidence: 268.2 (rouge)"
hells bells

are the actually trying to kill mick

slapped head - I need a leg over Madrid to Paris in 4 days - no quarantine
No masks
Nothing

then slapped head racist Sadie
Paris
No quarantine
No mask

it’s MICK we need to rescue
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Haha

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
Hmm.. How many?

30 within the Shit-oo
500 peasants enjoying the new view... with torches and hay forks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Some more live chat comments about Marie that I believe weren't shared here yet:
When BJJ starts saying things like "Don't worry, we'll take good care of our Marie", that's when the shit really starts hitting the fan. FRK from now on stay awake as much as possible, they are coming for her.

The on-off wearing of face coverings was comparable to some dodgy continuity errors on a TV soap in tonight's hilarious offering.
They are all clueless, even after a whole year of Covid.

Now she cares about her commune…

“Wow! You could never see this facade from the road before. And I always felt that was a real shame for the people who live in this commune because this is the chateau of their commune! […] And finally it is visible (look at me!). Because I really feel that these buildings are not just to be wrapped up and kept private (my precious... ); they're for everyone to enjoy." (look what I’ve got! and it's all mine, MINE! look at it!)

View attachment 455776
This got me really sick too. How the hell dares she? She's been locking her arse in that shithole for years without even speaking a word to her neighbors.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Incognito Chatelaine

Whoa! The tattlers have been busy!

Just want to contribute that SSB definitely was aware of Brenda's plans to organise tours to CDL, as she mentioned it specifically in one of the vlogs. This shout out in the vlog resulted in the tours selling out quite quickly. This was all before Covid, of course. A very arrogant woman I know actually booked one of the tours with her husband, I believe they were quite expensive, but they choose it because it included interaction with SSB and MPK, and trips to Limoges etc.

• Wow
  • Haha
Thank you thank you thank you... please Signora Nati, I know I am not the competetion winner but I think I deserve to be there sooner than her/him/they... and the reason I think that is because I just do think it, therefore it is valid, can you slide me four sheets across and get me into 2021. I promise to send you "Stop Your Eyeballs Rolling Like a Crazy Bint" cream by courier today, it's amazing, it will make you look almost normal in 4 to 6 months and get rid of that 'mad side eye'. Love your work on YouTub.
Hola dis is Nati. I jus seen dis. I ave nock on Steffanny door as she is one in charge but she not ansa me. So ave to check wiv Phillip but he not ansa me too when I nock. I am jus takin off names from my spredshit as looks like Gibbons Tours no comin any more. Not understand 4 sheets we ave lots of sheets so you not bring from ome as we cant have no bugs ere. I look for you present it sounds jus beautiful can you put jus for Nati on box so Steffanny not punch it. We is not aving the Blowtox jus now. Philip is watch YouTub videos an ordered a bag for the icing piping so we are oping we will be beautiful all soon. Gracias Nati.

• Haha
  • Heart

ProfessorPlum

Chatty Member
People know Sir Trotter went on a vacation... and they're okay with it. o_O
Did he just leave Elias at the chateau to go to Spain??!!! What on Earth...

View attachment 457426
Michael Petherick is a douche. He could very well be asymptomatic but carrying and transmitting the virus to everyone around him. After returning home from Spain, he should have been self-quarantining for at least a week. Watching him and his sweaty friend in the enclosed vehicle with his parents, no masks, windows up... Some of us should be so lucky as to have a father we can care about and want to protect.

• Heart
Okay taking bets for what goes down at Easter 2021!
  1. Marie is bricked up in the septic tank a la 'Cask of Amontillado'
  2. Clara crashes the party dressed like Penelope (I kid!)
  3. A Faberge egg plate gets broken and Stephanie plays it cool (she's actually fuming but the Botox freezes everything)

• Haha

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
In which case, if she puts it all over YouTube then I have no doubt she and all of the party goers will get fined for breaking Lockdown rules. I'm sure the Patreons will enjoy tuffing up for that. 😂
I'd be tempted to call the French gendarmes to snitch on them just for the look on their faces when they get busted.

• Haha
  • Heart