The Chateau Diaries #20 That's how I found Tattle! I googled ‘Chateau Diaries’ and ‘Scam’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Thank you @TheTaxInspector for the new title!
Thanks to @ploppityplop2 for the new intro!
Thanks to @MojoDublin and @Rory for Glossaries.

For discussions of Doing It Ourselves and The Pethericks:
(3) The Pethericks #1 Free Gwendoline | Tattle Life

Glossary

CD - The Chateau Diaries
Tarts boudoir - Chateau de Lalande
HMN - heap in the middle of nowhere
Flat 34B - bolt hole 🕳 SJ 🇬🇧
GAG: Grab A Gift - Chateau Unwrapped! channel

LOTL/LOTLL - Lady of the (Lost) Lake, aka Stephanie (b.1975)
SSB- She Who Shouts from the balcony, SJ
QBC- Queen of bed chambers - SJ
MB - Madame Boneyparts -SJ
SJ - Stephanie Jarvis
Fanny - Stephanie Jarvis

MMAF - Mad Man's Arse Face, i.e. mummy
Mini Apron - Isabelle Jarvis (nee Biggio, b.1942) married 1962/3 to Derek Jarvis, widowed 2009, married to Percy Atfield year???
Itsnotbelle, Aunt Lydia - Isabelle
Potty/MP - Michael Potts
Cinder-Ruth- MPotts current squeeze Ruth Kelly (b.1981)

Nitti/Nutty - Nati Oliveto

Floral Roadkill (FRK / RK) - Marie Wiik (b.1991)

BJJ - Baby Jesus Jeans, aka Philip Janssen
PP (Nostril of Lalande) - Prince Philip
UH - Uriah Heep - Philip
Renfield - Philip

MP/MP2/MPK - Michael Petherick (b.1986)
MOLD: Man Of LOST Design - Michael Petherick
Crybaby - Michael Petherick
Sir Trotter BDSM - Michael Petherick
Teabag Trotter - Michael Petherick
Master - Swedish director of 🎥 Elias Truedsson
BS - Billy Spielberg - Billy Petherick (b.1990)
Trotter, Petherdick - any Petherick family reference
Ma Trotter - Sherrie Petherick
Pa Trotter - Mr Petherick Esq
PILF: The only Petherick I'd like to be filmed with - Pa 'Mick' Trotter

Dear Brenda/BG - Brenda Gibbons (superfan/Facebook admin) from Donegal Ireland
Karen Cbomb - other superfan/admin, Canada
Jumpsuit Jill - rabid serial deletor of unfan comments on premier 💴 chat - Jill Scott, New Zealand

Donegals - Limericks (renamed in honour of Dear Brenda)
Agents - Tattlers who find out juicy background info

Chat O (or variations) - Chateau (how Brenda says it)
“BuyMeACoffee” - give me money (no, really, give me money, I really need it)

MBNS;GF - more boring narc stuff; gimme facts

PSDFHB - princess 👸 shouting down from her balcony
PRSDBP - princess 👸 in her robe shouting down from her balcony at the peasants

Wet Blanket - Fun hoover
Mickey Dodger - Woman who avoids sexual encounters

Thanks to @Rory for the SSB Main Squeeze Glossary:

1. Gregory Mason Clark - Husband and boyfriend, on and off at uni. SJ approx 18
2. Nic Larkin - apparently just friends at uni (but also dated according to CB?)
3. Married Husband 22-24??? (wedding registered in July 1999, she was 23 at the time)
4. Michael Potts met through Oliver Strong on and off 10 years. Open relationship in the end. Buys Chateau 2005 during relationship age 29.
5. Edmond Fokker van Craayenstein (player in tight trousers who pretends to be an aristocrat-BF with guy who said "let the 80 years-olds die off")
6. Mason Dwinell on and off (last we heard he is still staring at the sun?)
7. Ludwig Norweigner (otherwise known as Nordic Weirdo, alcoholic friend unceremoniously dumped at the train station without a ticket)
8. James Jardine (turned out to be "too much" for the girl who never has enough)
9. Daniel Hengeveld (nicknamed Druggy Daniel, because of his not so secret habits. IJ was furious about that romance and the fact that he introduced narcotics into the shat-o. Christmas 2016)
10. Various volunteers ad nauseum (bread oven guy Walton, Christian We etc.)
11. BJJ (any port in a storm, eh Stephanie?)

3205F6C2-901D-4BB7-BC1B-4831F5F45ACB.jpeg

Artwork @Linus

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Thank you @Iolander for setting up the new thread - and of course to the valued Tattlers for the glossary, artwork, intro and so on. Could we add GAG for Grab A Gift - I believe it was @Mrs O's suggestion.

I'm sure we'll revisit this again! :ROFLMAO: 😅😅

Screenshot 2021-02-24 at 18.10.34.png

Screenshot 2021-02-24 at 18.10.19.png

@Mummy Dearest - please repost your fab scrapbook page again here as I 'd hate for any Tattlers to miss it! I love it!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
@Green Fairy said in thread #19:
What I don't understand is Nic and Potty. We know Stephanee is a delusional narcissist with Daddy issues but why don't N & P have more say of what should be the priorities in renovation. It's their chateau too. They seem reasonably savvy, why are they not insisting that Stephanee gets more than one quote for each of these projects. Come to think of it why are they not protecting their investment by making sure that structural issues are dealt with before Fortuny fabric for the princess's bedroom. It's madness.

I’m curious about that too. 🤔 Is it because she is the majority owner? Or maybe since the YouTube channel and Patreon account are to her name she can do whatever she wants with the money without consulting Nic and Potty?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just wondering if we should be including a welcome at the start of the thread, to all the new visitors we can expect after Brenda's post?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
@Mummy Dearest - please repost your fab scrapbook page again here as I 'd hate for any Tattlers to miss it! I love it!
Sure thing! I apologize for the quality, trying to figure out the best way to make these and post them.
B800F234-8C4C-4605-A14D-25324D0CF59B.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
@lolander 👩‍✈️👩‍✈️👩‍✈️ Full team available

thank you 🙏 🥰😘🥰

Just wondering if we should be including a welcome at the start of the thread, to all the new visitors we can expect after Brenda's post?
Moseyed around the comments

pretty dame (obviously ) 🙄 much they had an inkling ... but couldn’t voice it ?!! Fear of been lynched for having those thoughts 💭

doubt there will be an influx - lurkers yes 👏 ...

Reactions: 10
omg just discovered this site has a dark mode. It's so much easier on my eyes now!!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Thank you @Iolander for setting up the new thread - and of course to the valued Tattlers for the glossary, artwork, intro and so on. Could we add GAG for Grab A Gift - I believe it was @Mrs O's suggestion.

I'm sure we'll revisit this again! :ROFLMAO: 😅😅

View attachment 453585
View attachment 453582

Yes that scrapbook is genius!

Reactions: 7
Too late, you have only 30mins to edit from publishing 🙁

What did you think of Brenda's post? Except that she's our avid reader. Finally somebody else is starting to see how we see DIO, I thought it was a great opening and hopefully some of his patrons stop financing him. Are superfans reading Brenda's FB page? I hope so.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I
What did you think of Brenda's post? Except that she's our avid reader. Finally somebody else is starting to see how we see DIO, I thought it was a great opening and hopefully some of his patrons stop financing him. Are superfans reading Brenda's FB page? I hope so.
It was as though she's been here reading and taking notes! :ROFLMAO: Talk about a U turn!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Too late, you have only 30mins to edit from publishing 🙁

One thing is sure : she is flexible... Or just moody😂 don't make her an enemy... You will regret it. It's funny how suddenly the superfans show doubts on Facebook.

OK, her report looks nicer 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Just watching last nights vlog... the framing expedition and I got a good look at the whimsical painting, yet another painting of a naked blonde girl about to be ridden sideways by someone.... - well, it's utter whimsey to me too... :oops::rolleyes:😆
Going by prices here, to get that lot framed, in the mouldings she chose, a conservative estimate - guestimating in old money about 40ft of moulding for all those works of tat, at my local framers prices for that size of moulding is ferocious money - unless it cheap nasty plastic crap material - you're looking at minimum Euro 35.00 to 40.00 or more depending per foot of moulding, plus labour. Easey peasey é1,500.00 minimum for that lot of tat. Thank you Patrons... so easy to spend other peoples money isn't it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Beware the duplicitous.
If this is in reference to DB, I suspect she has something up her sleeve. Why would she take the risk of going from MPK's stan to persona non grata? She is betting on the winning horse, I guess, and it looks like it ain't MPK. If she is going to exploit the "relationship" with a chateau owner, she is better osf with "more stable" SJ. :rolleyes: I wonder if there is going to be another goth lingerie photo shoot going on when she pulls up with her first tour bus. In any case, she is going to ride on SJ's coattails as SJ expands her diplomatic relations with the ETTCDIY gang. Unless I missed something and SJ is falling out of favour too? If this seems obvious to all of you, I have to admit that, while I enjoy a good gossip, I am a terrible judge of character and am also pretty naive. I am, however, learning from the best here on Tattle! What an education! :D

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just watching last nights vlog... the framing expedition and I got a good look at the whimsical painting, yet another painting of a naked blonde girl about to be ridden sideways by someone.... - well, it's utter whimsey to me too... :oops::rolleyes:😆
Going by prices here, to get that lot framed, in the mouldings she chose, a conservative estimate - guestimating in old money about 40ft of moulding for all those works of tat, at my local framers prices for that size of moulding is ferocious money - unless it cheap nasty plastic crap material - you're looking at minimum Euro 35.00 to 40.00 or more depending per foot of moulding, plus labour. Easey peasey é1,500.00 minimum for that lot of tat. Thank you Patrons... so easy to spend other peoples money isn't it.
Those paintings belong in the attic (never to see the light of day). Or better yet, ship them off to Mummy in SA, so we never have to look at them again, they would go better in her modern house anyway. SJ’s “artwork” is such a hodgepodge of crap. If she’s going to spend a mint on framing, at least frame something that fits the aesthetic of the shat-oo, not wannabe Picasso art, paintings of herself, and a squirrel, especially if she’s wasting the patrons’ pensions on it. Steph, girl, invest in some motel art for the b & b, no one will be offended by floral tat paintings, unlike the paintings of horny gardeners and used condoms. Try explaining that one to the kids while you’re off on a relaxing weekend vacay at la la land.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
@Green Fairy said in thread #19:
What I don't understand is Nic and Potty. We know Stephanee is a delusional narcissist with Daddy issues but why don't N & P have more say of what should be the priorities in renovation. It's their chateau too. They seem reasonably savvy, why are they not insisting that Stephanee gets more than one quote for each of these projects. Come to think of it why are they not protecting their investment by making sure that structural issues are dealt with before Fortuny fabric for the princess's bedroom. It's madness.

I’m curious about that too. 🤔 Is it because she is the majority owner? Or maybe since the YouTube channel and Patreon account are to her name she can do whatever she wants with the money without consulting Nic and Potty?
Or why are the Patreons not asking for her to do that?

Reactions: 12
Thanks for posting the Brenda gibbons posts. So it’s clear that she has now seen through mpk. On the basis how can she not see through stefani as the same surely would apply to her funding priorities and expecting others to pay for her chato.

do anyone know is lalaland still bg endorsed / approved ?

92CE2305-CB10-4229-B7DD-F4FB18530814.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Those paintings belong in the attic (never to see the light of day). Or better yet, ship them off to Mummy in SA, so we never have to look at them again, they would go better in her modern house anyway. SJ’s “artwork” is such a hodgepodge of crap. If she’s going to spend a mint on framing, at least frame something that fits the aesthetic of the shat-oo, not wannabe Picasso art, paintings of herself, and a squirrel, especially if she’s wasting the patrons’ pensions on it. Steph, girl, invest in some motel art for the b & b, no one will be offended by floral tat paintings, unlike the paintings of horny gardeners and used condoms. Try explaining that one to the kids while you’re off on a relaxing weekend vacay at la la land.

I really don't get the paintings at all but they fit in perfectly in the 💩ooo.

An eclect style, if done properly can look good - but when you add in LOTLL's preference for highly patterned wallpaper and mismatched curtains they fit right in.

The 💩ooo will never be stylish in the way that some others are, so the only draw is LOTLL and the misconception that she is your friend and will make a fuss of you when you visit.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.