The Chateau Diaries #20 That's how I found Tattle! I googled ‘Chateau Diaries’ and ‘Scam’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the UK the Jarvis’ could have been legal guardians to patients?!?!? Wow! If that were the case that would explain the giant pot of money they all sit upon. I know they supposedly made a couple of million when they sold it but that doesn’t add up to all of the real estate they have bought since and for setting SJ up to live the life of a Kartrashion without the work ethic.
I'm not sure if they were able to be legal guardians. I'm in the US and have heard of sketchy situations where seniors sign everything away to their caretakers, I'm not familiar with laws in UK.
Seems to be some mystery surrounding their care home in fact it seems comments regarding that "home" topic have been deleted from YT.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
One clue - they like each others posts (especially the condescending ones) :m
Exactly, and they have no difficulties to laugh and joke about other chateau owners, but when the joke's on them... no sense of humor at all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m going out on a limb 🦵 here
But - even in lockdown I sincerely doubt she’s getting Botox ...

some girls with good amount of savagely good genes 🧬 - mini aprons skin for a 79 year old is Super

the line free - she’s in a heap in the middle of nowhere - unless Dana is fixing her for head
It’s called cream de la mer - used long enough ... I’ve gone shiny !!!!
Have you seen her hands though!

• Wow
Spot on!
On this photo she looks very much like Gerry. Same nose 👃 same features. Imo they are definitely siblings👧👦
If they are siblings, isn't it sad that has not been publicly acknowledged? And can you imagine having Isabel Jarvis as a stepmom😐

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Re Isabelle and Tattle. What I don't get is why people would want to read critical posts about themselves. I can understand they might take a quick peek, but surely it would be self-destructive to keep coming back? And, if there are posters on here from Lalande why would they be saying nasty things instead of presenting a counter argument?
Yes, it's very stupid of them to lurk in here. It's not healthy.
They never post a reasonable counter argument, because they try to blend in. They attack the commenter though, not directly, but liking the opposite comments and trying to ridicule them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Re. the (very) young Frenchman emptying the cesspit/sceptic tank.
2 possibilities :

1. He's Matt's son : the way the young lad looked at Matt when Stephanie spoke to him in english, like "Help me, pleaaaaase !". Obviously, he couldn't understand one word of what she said to him. It would mean that Matt is married to a French woman and they mainly speak french at home.

2. He's Matt's employee. In this case, has he been told that he would be filmed doing this "job" and posted in a YouTube video for the posterity ?

It would be interesting to know if they tell the people they film for their vlogs that they will appear in a YouTube channel followed by 116.000 subscribers + the non-subscribers.....

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Have you seen her hands though!
She has definitely had her upper eyes done. In much earlier episodes she had very hooded eyes and remarkably doesn't any more. She's also had he boobs done. I've had mine done too and would recognise that upper pole fullness anywhere! She filters her outside posts so she looks almost lineless but outside in the light sometimes the filter seems to slip and you can see how lined her under eyes are. She's still beautiful but I suppose she has to be to survive. How else is she going to get all those men fawning over her and slaving away for free.

Not just somewhat nude like a 3yrs old child playing on the beach, but like a woman with spread legs and boobs flashing
Since SJ was complaining that we think she was molested - dear, you do not have to be touched to be messed up, your daddy was perv and you have paintings to prove it, just open your eyes and open your mind to the realities of your life, I know we are bad bad people who are bursting your little bubble and you do not know how to change your narrative after that, maybe pay for therapy with the pathreon money, ppl wouldn't mind I assure you (dont pay for mummy though, she is lost cause, just accept who she is and manage your expectations, you will never get her approval, and you know she is on the way out anyway, just wait it out)
This is so true. My brother works in social services, the stuff he comes across is quite disturbing. I'm sure I read the DJ didn't paint till LOTLL was an adult but still, surely you have to question his interest and continued penchant for that style. Seeing images of a blonde young woman similar to yourself in those types of images surely makes you ask questions.

• Heart
He for sure is the worst of the enablers, pretending to have some morals but he is ‘outvoted’ by the others. Poor Nic, he was the first to be infatuated by SJ, but he’s so easily pushed aside even his friends joke about it. It ain’t funny though, he should finally grow a pair and start taking care of his own family instead of hers.

I for sure would be most interest to unravel that story and share your gut feeling. Things just don’t add up there.

It’s as clear an imprint of SJ’s powerplay as you can get. Filmed and left in after editing as a clear warning to future entourag and what will happen to them once they deviate from the path of devotion and adoration. Boy, will that blow up in her face! I am appalled by the level of complicity Natty is showing; her fall from grace is going to be even more painful and not that far away. Her amateurism is shining through and SJ can’t afford to keep her at that position much longer.
👏👏👏👏👏 epic 😉😉😉 ty
@Jeeves Well I often find myself agreeing with your posts so I'll take your word on this one, but I still find it a stretch! I don't think I'm that naive in real life but a lot of this forum shenanigans goes over my head, thank goodness.
Me think dodth protest to much ....
Eh that’s YOU ....@ggyahoo 😂
No doubt @Jeeves can sleep well without your “like” for approval or
Reluctant word for anything !!!

your mortally concern for truth
isn’t even endearing...

so how about this
shall-we say ...
this isn’t YOUR only ...name
Prior to dec 22

What name where you posting under as you allude to many many statements- and event s
that occurred wayyy befor dec 22 ???? - when This current ac WASENT here and you NEED a deep intelligence pack to be explainded

careful now !!!

no really

careful
👏

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
View attachment 454262

She’s said multiple times that she’s going to take it down, so what’s the hold up? How hard can it be to pull off a ribbon trim? It would probably take 5 minute. Is she really that lazy?

The hilarious part is that she did the whole wall in that shocking neon pink and didn’t question her choices 😂. All anyone would have to do is hold the roll of ribbon up to wall and see it’s a huge NO!
Interestingly hers, seems to be the only room in the 💩ooo that is not highly decorated in mismatched patterns. IJ's, MP's and NL's are all neutral as well, but they are not part of the main house as such.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
👏👏👏👏👏 epic 😉😉😉 ty

Me think dodth protest to much ....
Eh that’s YOU ....@ggyahoo 😂
No doubt @Jeeves can sleep well without your “like” for approval or
Reluctant word for anything !!!

your mortally concern for truth
isn’t even endearing...

so how about this
shall-we say ...
this isn’t YOUR only ...name
Prior to dec 22

What name where you posting under as you allude to many many statements- and event s
that occurred wayyy befor dec 22 ???? - when This current ac WASENT here and you NEED a deep intelligence pack to be explainded

careful now !!!

no really

careful
👏
I haven't yet deciphered your idiom, so better be polite and ask: are you asking me if I also post under a different name? If so, the answer is no.

I haven't yet deciphered your idiom, so better be polite and ask: are you asking me if I also post under a different name? If so, the answer is no.
The emojis and ty were Mojo's response to your post, @Clara - not questioning your identity!

@ggyahoo did indicate that she had returned under a new name a while back and I seem to recall gave a clue at the time as to the old name. I remember thinking that I knew who it was but have unfortunately forgotten since. I seem to recall a talent for limericks?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Presents from September held back for 5 months? What's that all about? Maybe so when Deborah emails Nati & says, hey that negligee was for you or for SSB & you gave it Marie they can say, oh sorry - we lost the label, we thought it was for Marie. Yeah right. And the juxtaposition of the 2 bag gifts - all part of the devaluation stage in the Narc's playbook. Look what sort of presents the public think you deserve Marie. Look at what presents they think Nati deserves. Oh, and here is a present (from September) for Cat. Did I mention Cat is coming back, yey!! So off you pop Marie, we've got our (more fun) playmate returning and we don't need you any more. Devalue, discard.
Nutti now has to PERFORM to a different tune of 19k a year

but more than capable of sliding into her smarmy role

there’s a few clips from the last 3 blogs were BJJ cones out to SSB in greenhouse - eyes Bulging clearly enraged she’s been instructed to re-wrapp the bedsheets on the beds selmar refuburshed .... and SSB jauntyly dispatched him

on patron last night - vlog were he’s clearly not performing like a Lapp dog
Wouldn’t sit on picnic blanket
Wouldn’t ageee to play

then reminded her several times - I can leave ... but I have the car keys 🔑

he PLAYED the simpleton - but she’s got a BJJCathy bates

couldn’t happen to a nicer class of deep buatch ...
😉😉😉

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
@Clara Burnett I am curious, so I'll be asking.

- Nic has always been infatuated with SJ, they have dated you say. Who friendzoned who and why?
- How long has Nic and Marie been married?
- Is Nic part of the childfree philosophy, like SJ & MP?

If you know the answers and can share them, I'd like to know.
As I am speculating, him not having a child with Marie, is to easier return back to SJ. Or if no child with SJ, then none at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Re. the (very) young Frenchman emptying the cesspit/sceptic tank.
2 possibilities :

1. He's Matt's son : the way the young lad looked at Matt when Stephanie spoke to him in english, like "Help me, pleaaaaase !". Obviously, he couldn't understand one word of what she said to him. It would mean that Matt is married to a French woman and they mainly speak french at home.

2. He's Matt's employee. In this case, has he been told that he would be filmed doing this "job" and posted in a YouTube video for the posterity ?

It would be interesting to know if they tell the people they film for their vlogs that they will appear in a YouTube channel followed by 116.000 subscribers + the non-subscribers.....
He works for Matt, they uninstall and install skeptic tanks. Among other works. He is one of the cheaper contractors in the area, approx 350€/day, plus machine hire which is upwards of 200€/day and labourers min of 150€ each/day.

Y
The emojis and ty were Mojo's response to your post, @Clara - not questioning your identity!

@ggyahoo did indicate that she had returned under a new name a while back and I seem to recall gave a clue at the time as to the old name. I remember thinking that I knew who it was but have unfortunately forgotten since. I seem to recall a talent for limericks?
Exactly Clara

biblical knowledge for anything SSB

can’t remember whom your second account was remembered by
😂😂😂😂😂😂

am bored now
Thanks for confirming

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.