The Chateau Diaries #20 That's how I found Tattle! I googled ‘Chateau Diaries’ and ‘Scam’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re Isabelle and Tattle. What I don't get is why people would want to read critical posts about themselves. I can understand they might take a quick peek, but surely it would be self-destructive to keep coming back? And, if there are posters on here from Lalande why would they be saying nasty things instead of presenting a counter argument?
Um they do. There are numerous examples of the gang defending the chatelaine, playing devil's advocate, being defensive, dissing Marie...the clues are all there. Mini Apron at the helm in the guise of being a Queen.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Um they do. There are numerous examples of the gang defending the chatelaine, playing devil's advocate, being defensive, dissing Marie...the clues are all there. Mini Apron at the helm in the guise of being a Queen.
They have 300,000 $$$$ reasons per year at this point to attempt to control the narrative. But everyone knows who and why. Some of the questions are sooo stupid I can't justify the time to answer. Like why is SJ being held to a standard when some random dude that isn't the topic at hand isn't.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Re Isabelle and Tattle. What I don't get is why people would want to read critical posts about themselves. I can understand they might take a quick peek, but surely it would be self-destructive to keep coming back? And, if there are posters on here from Lalande why would they be saying nasty things instead of presenting a counter argument?
Control....control.
You should read Machiavelli 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
That trim is what pushed me off the cliff, willingly. I cannot believe that anyone would choose something so violent against those muddy walls, and even for a nano-second think it might look good. I am actually lost for words thinking about it, just so bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad.

Maybe she found inspiration from Hyacinth, now that is true poetry if so 🤣🤣🤣
Whaaat that pink is intentional. I honestly thought it was some fancy french painters tape that she just couldn't be bothered taking off. You're :poop:ing me. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Nic is benefiting from this. Practically and in the long term financially. Whilst he wasn’t behind the idea of the crass, vile present thingymajig, it is incredible that he hasn't had the manners to take that ridiculous bag from his face, and express appreciation. Not to do so is nothing short of rude and ignorant - no matter how shy you pretend to be.
It’s a bit like pimping .....hides in the shadows whilst she does the dirty work - but then benefits from the spoils.
[/QUOTE]
Absolutely agree! How ridiculous!!

Reactions: 10
Whaaat that pink is intentional. I honestly thought it was some fancy french painters tape that she just couldn't be bothered taking off. You're :poop:ing me. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::sick:
Me too... I thought it was another unfinished project.

Reactions: 11
Too late, you have only 30mins to edit from publishing 🙁

What did you think of Brenda's post? Except that she's our avid reader. Finally somebody else is starting to see how we see DIO, I thought it was a great opening and hopefully some of his patrons stop financing him. Are superfans reading Brenda's FB page? I hope so.
Where can I see Brenda’s posts? I don’t follow her...

Reactions: 1
The molestation fantasy is pretty creepy, but you're right about therapy. Some of my favorite podcasters are really open about being in therapy, and quote their therapists often. They even got a couples therapist so they could work together more effectively and they are millionaires now. Good idea.
Are you referring to Casey and Candice? 😁

Reactions: 1
Yes, we are witnessing PP's apprenticeship in How to Be a Biatch. I didn't believe it when I first saw the vlog, because I realized that I wanted to give people the benefit of the doubt. On second viewing, it was clear, and clearly rehearsed: the ridiculous contrast between the luxury leather bag and the recycled plastic tote, the clumsy timing and bad acting. Was that Nati's baking they abruptly forced her to take in the middle of everything? Marie's embarrassment couldn't have been more complete. Well, karma's a biatch, too, as they say, and as you suggest.
Presents from September held back for 5 months? What's that all about? Maybe so when Deborah emails Nati & says, hey that negligee was for you or for SSB & you gave it Marie they can say, oh sorry - we lost the label, we thought it was for Marie. Yeah right. And the juxtaposition of the 2 bag gifts - all part of the devaluation stage in the Narc's playbook. Look what sort of presents the public think you deserve Marie. Look at what presents they think Nati deserves. Oh, and here is a present (from September) for Cat. Did I mention Cat is coming back, yey!! So off you pop Marie, we've got our (more fun) playmate returning and we don't need you any more. Devalue, discard.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Found this searching granny farm here on Tattle, I have a gut feeling the granny farm holds some secrets. If there is a way to find out about former inspection reports or complaints, such as staff to patient ratio or cleanliness. Also were the Jarvis family legal guardians to any of their patients.
View attachment 454125
In the UK the Jarvis’ could have been legal guardians to patients?!?!? Wow! If that were the case that would explain the giant pot of money they all sit upon. I know they supposedly made a couple of million when they sold it but that doesn’t add up to all of the real estate they have bought since and for setting SJ up to live the life of a Kartrashion without the work ethic.

Reactions: 8
I found my way here due to MP and "Buy Me A Coffee" whining about the mean people on the internet :rolleyes:

I don't know if this has been mentioned before but in France there is a scheme where volunteers PAY to stay places like LaLande and do jobs like fruit picking, cooking, general maintenance work in exchange for experience and bed and board. I would love to know how many of these skivvies at
SJ place are paying her to be there. She treats them like slaves.
She is not an aristocrat and I believe the original family whose chateau it was are appalled at her dishing out fake titles in exchange for cash and discounts. Families who descend from aristocracy in France are fiercely proud of their heritage and she will get into a lot of trouble for doing this. It's not like the Scottish Laird thing where you can buy a foot of grounds and a 'title'.
I'm so sick of seeing the greed and grabbiness from all the you tubers (although obviously I watch them all :p) especially when people are losing their homes and jobs left right and centre and this lot choose to be in France, unable to support themselves yet beg for money.
The recent endless cleavage shots from the women of Lalande is desperate. Pathetic even.
I do think SJ cosmetic surgery was well done though but I wish she'd stop with the filters. I wonder how much Patreon money went on her breasts.
The only one who is genuine is Selmar. He looked so unhappy though in a recent video and you could sense the atmosphere, like they had been arguing, in spite of SJ claims that they were "all so happy"

• Heart
Reactions: 24
OMG! Even better, I love it! 🤣

Shabby tit is a creative start to many Harry Potter-esque thread titles:

”Shabby tit and the Chamber of Cesspits”
”Shabby tit and the Goblet of Gin and Tonic”
”Shabby tit and the Order of the Magpie”
”Shabby tit and the Deathly COVID Non-Compliance”
”Shabby tit and the Quarter Irish Princess”
OMG!! 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
That trim is what pushed me off the cliff, willingly. I cannot believe that anyone would choose something so violent against those muddy walls, and even for a nano-second think it might look good. I am actually lost for words thinking about it, just so bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad.

Maybe she found inspiration from Hyacinth, now that is true poetry if so 🤣🤣🤣
😂😂 That's what I call Mrs G- Hyacinth 😀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I found my way here due to MP and "Buy Me A Coffee" whining about the mean people on the internet :rolleyes:

I don't know if this has been mentioned before but in France there is a scheme where volunteers PAY to stay places like LaLande and do jobs like fruit picking, cooking, general maintenance work in exchange for experience and bed and board. I would love to know how many of these skivvies at
SJ place are paying her to be there. She treats them like slaves.
She is not an aristocrat and I believe the original family whose chateau it was are appalled at her dishing out fake titles in exchange for cash and discounts. Families who descend from aristocracy in France are fiercely proud of their heritage and she will get into a lot of trouble for doing this. It's not like the Scottish Laird thing where you can buy a foot of grounds and a 'title'.
I'm so sick of seeing the greed and grabbiness from all the you tubers (although obviously I watch them all :p) especially when people are losing their homes and jobs left right and centre and this lot choose to be in France, unable to support themselves yet beg for money.
The recent endless cleavage shots from the women of Lalande is desperate. Pathetic even.
I do think SJ cosmetic surgery was well done though but I wish she'd stop with the filters. I wonder how much Patreon money went on her breasts.
The only one who is genuine is Selmar. He looked so unhappy though in a recent video and you could sense the atmosphere, like they had been arguing, in spite of SJ claims that they were "all so happy"
Welcome!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
You think she has a decent eye???...Have you SEEN that atrocious hot pink trim in her bedroom??? Now THAT looks like a tart's boudoir color!!!!! And she painted that tit herself!
She was clearly inspired by Timothy Corrigan's Chateau du Grand-Lucé dining room.
1614250672949.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.