The Chateau Diaries #20 That's how I found Tattle! I googled ‘Chateau Diaries’ and ‘Scam’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New Thread ideas
Chateau tours, Facebook wars & cameltoe drawers.
Mystery tours, Facebook wars & chateaux bores.
Boobies on show, Philips cameltoe & coach tours no no.
What about MummyDearest's "booblets"? Booblets on Show, Sir Snortalot's Cameltoe and Coach Tours No No! (Too wordy?) TO BE FAIR, all three are good.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There’s the Escape to the Chateau DIY Facebook page that seems to be the C4 official one.
Then there’s the Escape to the Chateau DIY Fan Club pane managed by Phil and others.
However on the Fan Club page it says In a banner “Group by Escape to the Chateau DIY” (the official page) And if you click that it brings you to the official page, so they are linked. On the Fan Club page in About section it claims to be unofficial but it’s link and endorsement by the official page is a bit confusing.
so micheal halpin started the first one - sold his chateau -- n left
in stroll s the DIRTY-tit-OOO RENTER PHILLY

he took it over - having been DROPPED himself from channel 4 ( due to lack of CONTENT)

in strolls the Pethericks onto of the ESCAPE TO THE Chateau DIY FAN CLUB

they TOLD Karen ..

Brenda wrote terrible things about her !!!! ( NO WRITTEN PROOF)

so she calm as you like - DROPS Lalande from the page
AS THEY AHD BEEN ADVERTISING THE TOUR....2019

as she believed without seeing ONE word OF what was written......

WAIT BACK UP ...didn't RYAN use that line as well ......

THEN IN STROLLS ALL THE PETHERICKS ..and PHILLY
all admin
all libellous
....HOW d & a have kept their silence K U D O S

no media expertise ..
unless PROFESSIONAL crying and begging on their own vlogs covers that

they are in control of 2 other web sites ( check out the vlog later)
where anyone can say anything about D & A
OPPS GOT ANOTHER LITTLE JEWEL
LAST PIC .....in the comments

and yes I went down a rabbit hole ....but i wasent at
alice and wonderlands tea party

I have real tea....

Look like Trotter and Philly have taken down the FB post. Unfortunately for them a lot of screen shots are on here, that could be used against them🤣
OHHH YESS...TATTLE IN REVIEW HAS BEEN ULTRA busy

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I created the new thread #21, but don't know how to link it here☺

Please move over - a poll is waiting for you!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
This is
so micheal halpin started the first one - sold his chateau -- n left
in stroll s the DIRTY-tit-OOO RENTER PHILLY

he took it over - having been DROPPED himself from channel 4 ( due to lack of CONTENT)

in strolls the Pethericks onto of the ESCAPE TO THE Chateau DIY FAN CLUB

they TOLD Karen ..

Brenda wrote terrible things about her !!!! ( NO WRITTEN PROOF)

so she calm as you like - DROPS Lalande from the page
AS THEY AHD BEEN ADVERTISING THE TOUR....2019

as she believed without seeing ONE word OF what was written......

WAIT BACK UP ...didn't RYAN use that line as well ......

THEN IN STROLLS ALL THE PETHERICKS ..and PHILLY
all admin
all libellous
....HOW d & a have kept their silence K U D O S

no media expertise ..
unless PROFESSIONAL crying and begging on their own vlogs covers that

they are in control of 2 other web sites ( check out the vlog later)
where anyone can say anything about D & A
OPPS GOT ANOTHER LITTLE JEWEL
LAST PIC .....in the comments

and yes I went down a rabbit hole ....but i wasent at
alice and wonderlands tea party

I have real tea....

OHHH YESS...TATTLE IN REVIEW HAS BEEN ULTRA busy
This is going over my tired head can someone explain pls

Reactions: 2
They piss me off so much, with people like that we're nowhere near close to see the end of it. It's soon going to be a year since my hotel closed and that I have been on furlough... And these people keep on travelling. This is indecent.
Exactly, I quite agree with you. These idiots will make the inconveniences of lockdown etc. gon on and on. It sickens me that they have no regard for their own families, let alone anyone else.

What a lame excuse! Any one who has ever bought (rented) new ‘premises’ would, at the very least, sweep and clean (disinfect) all the rooms - would get rid of vermin / insects etc. Dirty sods ... sorry for language!
The way he lined the toilet walls with material to cover up the mouldy old walls in ETTCDIY speaks volumes about his lack of hygiene. His chateau is disgusting.

Reactions: 8
I know what a relais de poste was.
In the Middle Age, many rural and not really important castles were small. Some of these castles even didn't have a turret.
These noble families were very often quite poor and lived like their peasants.
Château de Montmagner was one of them. The building was used as a Relais de poste much later. Certainly from the 17e century on.
Locally, it's known and called "château" de Montmagner.
NB : I studied medieval French history at the university...yeaaaaars ago 😉

Forgot to say that Relais de Poste didn't really exist in 1340 something. It's a Modern Era thing (from 17e century on).
So no, it's not disingenuous to call this building a Château.
Many people seem to have the wrong conception of what a Château is.
For example, for many French, the late 19e century castles (the ones that the Brits buy like Basmaignee or La Motte Husson) are not really seen as "real castles" for us. More like a folly for rich Nouveau Riche families (merchants, industry, etc).
I'm back from Shabbat.

The Relais de Poste as an official government/royal-run postal system started in France in the 1460s under Louis XI, overseen by the lords of each region, but the relay/coaching inn system existed for centuries, as far back as the Roman Empire in Europe, and even farther back the Han Dynasty in the 11th century BCE, and the Persian Empire around 6th century BCE. How else do you think did the horses and messengers endured such long journeys?
NB: I received my pre-Law degree in History....last May. ;)
OK...no more derailing.

@Marquis de Potpourri you really are just Brenda in disguise, aren’t you? 😂
Or she wants you and your father as her lawyers? If she has kept enough non-refundable tour deposits and hot tub cash, she might even be able to afford it!
I mean, I could sympathise with her. She saw how much patreons wanted to part with their cash and she just gave them another opportunity to do so. Rather selfless of her, really.
OK, OK.... CUT THE CRAIC! I admit....I AM BRENDA GIBBONS! 🤪 :ROFLMAO: ✌ ;) :giggle:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.