The Chateau Diaries #20 That's how I found Tattle! I googled ‘Chateau Diaries’ and ‘Scam’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They say art is supposed to invoke certain feelings. For me, his art invokes indigestion and flu-like symptoms.

She’s definitely attempted to be eclectic, (to put it kindly), but missed the mark by miles. I have been confused by her style since I started watching. It’s like French country meets shabby chic and had a baby with the worst style of the 1960’s. I’m calling it “Magpie Shabby”.
I’m calling it ‘Shabby tit😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Nic is benefiting from this. Practically and in the long term financially. Whilst he wasn’t behind the idea of the crass, vile present thingymajig, it is incredible that he hasn't had the manners to take that ridiculous bag from his face, and express appreciation. Not to do so is nothing short of rude and ignorant - no matter how shy you pretend to be.
[/QUOTE]

It’s a bit like pimping .....hides in the shadows whilst she does the dirty work - but then benefits from the spoils.

Reactions: 26
Nic is benefiting from this. Practically and in the long term financially. Whilst he wasn’t behind the idea of the crass, vile present thingymajig, it is incredible that he hasn't had the manners to take that ridiculous bag from his face, and express appreciation. Not to do so is nothing short of rude and ignorant - no matter how shy you pretend to be.
It’s a bit like pimping .....hides in the shadows whilst she does the dirty work - but then benefits from the spoils.
[/QUOTE]
Very good comparison 👏👏

Reactions: 11
Whilst Fanny started up and scribbles The Chateau Diaries, the DMN is owned (mostly) by her and Nic. I think it’s incredibly poor show that he can’t get over himself and thank those poor misguided money-givers for their hard earned cash.

He is, or will at some point, benefit from the (so-called) restoration of the chattooo. But regarding his head gear etc., I don’t think it’s shyness more that he is too embarrassed by the whole charade of lalalande! Probably also doesn’t want to appear as an utter 💩 to his customers and/or colleagues!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m calling it ‘Shabby tit😁
OMG! Even better, I love it! 🤣

Shabby tit is a creative start to many Harry Potter-esque thread titles:

”Shabby tit and the Chamber of Cesspits”
”Shabby tit and the Goblet of Gin and Tonic”
”Shabby tit and the Order of the Magpie”
”Shabby tit and the Deathly COVID Non-Compliance”
”Shabby tit and the Quarter Irish Princess”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
He is, or will at some point, benefit from the (so-called) restoration of the chattooo. But regarding his head gear etc., I don’t think it’s shyness more that he is too embarrassed by the whole charade of lalalande! Probably also doesn’t want to appear as an utter 💩 to his customers and/or colleagues!
This is Stephanee and Nic at a chateau party and in the group pic Nic is on the right. These were posted and identified by S herself.

Attachments

In my opinion, he isn't doing it because he's shy...he doesn't want people he knows or works with or maybe his clients to recognize him and make fun of him....of course those who know he's part owner of the chateau already know what he looks like and can make fun of him as much as they want...LOL...

Reactions: 17
It's all about money. You can hire paid posters to up your engagement and rehab your image. Forums have employees that comment and keep people coming back. Numbers equal ad revenue. SJ is going the cheap unprofessional route. Just know they are All in here.

Former employees, classmates anyone she screwed over all coming out of the woodwork. The dirt pile gets higher.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Found this searching granny farm here on Tattle, I have a gut feeling the granny farm holds some secrets. If there is a way to find out about former inspection reports or complaints, such as staff to patient ratio or cleanliness. Also were the Jarvis family legal guardians to any of their patients.
s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:
What does she do with her skin. Clearly Botox in the frozen forehead, frown line and forehead for sure. Super smooth and shiny. But the rest of the face looks like it’s melting from the pizza oven and sliding off...
Whoa ok, I’ve been skeptical about the injectables/Botox speculations, but this is an undeniably, exceptionally smooth forehead - for someone of any age.

It looks like she’s a load of Botox between the eyes. And she’s had a Botox brow lift!

I’ve always wondered why she hasn’t really posted many throwback photos....maybe because we’d notice the non natural changes in her appearance.

Which vlog is this screenshot from?

Reactions: 5
To anyone looking for info, there's a wealth of information here on Tattle, use the search it works beautifully

Reactions: 3
In the past, Chateaus, unless for defence purposes, were vanity projects, for the rich to show off their wealth and allow a show of extravagance. And that is what we have today. An excercise in excess, which in the current times is not exactly appropriate. I think that is what grates with Lalande. It has become a tiresome display of vapid excess, consumption and decadence that only a few can afford to experience. My thoughts are , Honey, you do you, but don’t expect others to pay for it. You are not that original.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Whoa ok, I’ve been skeptical about the injectables/Botox speculations, but this is an undeniably, exceptionally smooth forehead - for someone of any age.

It looks like she’s a load of Botox between the eyes. And she’s had a Botox brow lift!

I’ve always wondered why she hasn’t really posted many throwback photos....maybe because we’d notice the non natural changes in her appearance.

Which vlog is this screenshot from?
Something about the way her skin moves and sits makes me think face lift (and Botox). The skin pulls in an odd way when she tries to make expressions on her face, but I can’t quite put my finger on why 🤔

Reactions: 8
What does she do with her skin. Clearly Botox in the frozen forehead, frown line and forehead for sure. Super smooth and shiny. But the rest of the face looks like it’s melting from the pizza oven and sliding off...
There is a lot not moving there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.