The Chateau Diaries #20 That's how I found Tattle! I googled ‘Chateau Diaries’ and ‘Scam’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don't get the paintings at all but they fit in perfectly in the 💩ooo.

An eclect style, if done properly can look good - but when you add in LOTLL's preference for highly patterned wallpaper and mismatched curtains they fit right in.

The 💩ooo will never be stylish in the way that some others are, so the only draw is LOTLL and the misconception that she is your friend and will make a fuss of you when you visit.
You're right, although we are all a discerning bunch and are more able to choose not to visit..
I am with Selmar on that score. Campervan and drive right on past. You would be warm, less likely to inhale the mould from the walls and windows with the added advantage of knowing where your sheets have been! Further bonus would be the lack of hairs in your food, no peacock tit on the car and of course no poking of eyeballs out when looking at the artwork.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I really don't get the paintings at all but they fit in perfectly in the 💩ooo.

An eclect style, if done properly can look good - but when you add in LOTLL's preference for highly patterned wallpaper and mismatched curtains they fit right in.

The 💩ooo will never be stylish in the way that some others are, so the only draw is LOTLL and the misconception that she is your friend and will make a fuss of you when you visit.
They say art is supposed to invoke certain feelings. For me, his art invokes indigestion and flu-like symptoms.

She’s definitely attempted to be eclectic, (to put it kindly), but missed the mark by miles. I have been confused by her style since I started watching. It’s like French country meets shabby chic and had a baby with the worst style of the 1960’s. I’m calling it “Magpie Shabby”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Or why are the Patreons not asking for her to do that?
Good question... There is no accountability at all, just some random half assed progress updates with vague promises and excuses and no insight into costs. Does my head in! She has not even ordered the shutter dogs yet, that's just taking the piss 🤡
Surprisingly, most patrons don't seem to mind and are supportive of more and more grand ideas...

Also just quickly wanted to mention the mowers as there was some confusion in the previous thread. They had always planned on keeping the old one to mow the grass in between the raised beds 🌷

Reactions: 7
Thanks for posting the Brenda gibbons posts. So it’s clear that she has now seen through mpk. On the basis how can she not see through stefani as the same surely would apply to her funding priorities and expecting others to pay for her chato.

do anyone know is lalaland still bg endorsed / approved ?

View attachment 453776
DB has kahunas - I’ll said it befor 😎
There is more to this than meets the eye 👁 - lots of background info - good for her if the blinkers are off - she defo got mauled .

Bigger have run from less

and I’m in no doubt ma Petherick hands are not clean 🧽 stirring shite in the background ....spreading muck thinking 🤔 their tit dosent smell
All to unfold ..

🍿 on !!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She’s definitely attempted to be eclectic, (to put it kindly), but missed the mark by miles. I have been confused by her style since I started watching. It’s like French country meets shabby chic and had a baby with the worst style of the 1960’s. I’m calling it “Magpie Shabby”.
She has so much stuff, it looks like white trash Hearst Castle.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just watching last nights vlog... the framing expedition and I got a good look at the whimsical painting, yet another painting of a naked blonde girl about to be ridden sideways by someone.... - well, it's utter whimsey to me too... :oops::rolleyes:😆
Going by prices here, to get that lot framed, in the mouldings she chose, a conservative estimate - guestimating in old money about 40ft of moulding for all those works of tat, at my local framers prices for that size of moulding is ferocious money - unless it cheap nasty plastic crap material - you're looking at minimum Euro 35.00 to 40.00 or more depending per foot of moulding, plus labour. Easey peasey é1,500.00 minimum for that lot of tat. Thank you Patrons... so easy to spend other peoples money isn't it.
She wants to pay the frames with the revenue from selling the wrapping papers

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
@Green Fairy said in thread #19:
What I don't understand is Nic and Potty. We know Stephanee is a delusional narcissist with Daddy issues but why don't N & P have more say of what should be the priorities in renovation. It's their chateau too. They seem reasonably savvy, why are they not insisting that Stephanee gets more than one quote for each of these projects. Come to think of it why are they not protecting their investment by making sure that structural issues are dealt with before Fortuny fabric for the princess's bedroom. It's madness.

I’m curious about that too. 🤔 Is it because she is the majority owner? Or maybe since the YouTube channel and Patreon account are to her name she can do whatever she wants with the money without consulting Nic and Potty?
I think in the past nic and potty had to pump a lot of money into the chateau to cover day to day running cost. So they probably are to relieved that sj is now finally bringing the bacon home. And just leave her to it.

In one of the patreon videos that they talked about improvements potty was part of it and he truly looked like the Cat that got the cream.

Reactions: 18
Serious inquiry: Does she own the whole shat-oh, and Nic and Potty just bought "apartments" from her? Or are the three equal co-owners?
Just curious. I am not aware of their actual arrangement.

View attachment 453829
(Photo credits: Michael Potty Twitter)
When the bought Stephanee owned 51% and Nic 49%. Then Potty bought 10% of Nic's Share so it's 51% S - 39% N - 10% Potty. Of the whole chateau.

Well dang! I should get into that line of work! Designing wrapping paper people pay to download and then pay to have printed. No shipping! That’s not a bad racket, sign me up.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
If this is in reference to DB, I suspect she has something up her sleeve. Why would she take the risk of going from MPK's stan to persona non grata? She is betting on the winning horse, I guess, and it looks like it ain't MPK. If she is going to exploit the "relationship" with a chateau owner, she is better osf with "more stable" SJ. :rolleyes: I wonder if there is going to be another goth lingerie photo shoot going on when she pulls up with her first tour bus. In any case, she is going to ride on SJ's coattails as SJ expands her diplomatic relations with the ETTCDIY gang. Unless I missed something and SJ is falling out of favour too? If this seems obvious to all of you, I have to admit that, while I enjoy a good gossip, I am a terrible judge of character and am also pretty naive. I am, however, learning from the best here on Tattle! What an education! :D
Brenda is another narcacist showing SJ what will happen if she doesn't play nice to her. Narcissistic war is usually a pretty good spectator sport.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Well dang! I should get into that line of work! Designing wrapping paper people pay to download and then pay to have printed. No shipping! That’s not a bad racket, sign me up.
And its got Chateau de LaLande scrolled across it so free advertiing too....

• Haha
I

It was as though she's been here reading and taking notes! :ROFLMAO: Talk about a U turn!
been RESEARCH reading a LOT today

mini apron or BAT tit Isabel

Bless love you’d want to Upp your game

well mini apron is only running about 4 Facebook accounts- keeping herself ahead of the game - must find the video of her on tattle !!!

One or the other express outrage
( no really ) and the other comes in thanks them for pointing it out and ABSOLUTE enraged concern continues .....

your a busy little finger

just not cute enough ....oddly enough since your troll 😈 was busted here ..

you blew your cover ... by mouthing off elsewhere !!! 🤪🤪🤪🤪
Life love and .... laughter ...😂😂😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
My issue with Daddy's art other than it's ugly imo. Is it's damaging to any daughter to have her father paint her nude. If he didn't molest SJ big if. He definitely thought about what she looks like nude. It's part of why she's so messed up now. His artistic expression shouldn't give him lisence to screw up his own child.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.