The Chateau Diaries #20 That's how I found Tattle! I googled ‘Chateau Diaries’ and ‘Scam’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm really against giving solid business advice to the narc but this is too good not to share. Paarfect place to house all her cult members

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well dang! I should get into that line of work! Designing wrapping paper people pay to download and then pay to have printed. No shipping! That’s not a bad racket, sign me up.
10 Euros for a "Wrapping Paper Bundle" which of course is not paper nor is it a bundle, but 6 downloadable images which of course are not 6 images but only 4 in different colours. Helpful advice is provided online, kindly explaining that you can take the download to your local print shop. Oh, but wait! PP's peacock Christmas card with the white-studded blue mushroom is a FREE download. Not a bad racket, indeed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
"Thank you @TheTaxInspector for the new title!"

I don't know whether it's too late to change this but my title wasn't chosen... ;)
At the time when I created this thread it was leading, are we going to have the same conversation over and over again in the beginning of every thread! People are still voting for the title as we speak!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
@MojoDublin I think it’s in this one, starting at about 20:55

I am out virtual shopping 🛍 for you
So far in the 🛒
Patrone - limited edition ??
Couvoiser 30 year old ??
Bolly???

👩‍✈️ is available or a butler for the week

mojo Thanks you ....🥰😈😈
oh I could CRY 😿
Ye taime 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Peacock Queen was certainly an abrasive character! Not FRK's biggest fan but quite the authority on operatic voice!! Quite a bit to say about Brenda getting above herself too.

There are a couple of current Tattlers with a remarkably similar online personna - supercilious and very little evidence of humour.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm really against giving solid business advice to the narc but this is too good not to share. Paarfect place to house all her cult members
There is another YT to watch entitled ‘Fully Furnished abandoned Disney castle in France’ unable to post link as ?
when I watched this I thought of SJ in few years when her Patreons realise what she has really done with their money!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Whilst Fanny started up and scribbles The Chateau Diaries, the DMN is owned (mostly) by her and Nic. I think it’s incredibly poor show that he can’t get over himself and thank those poor misguided money-givers for their hard earned cash.

Nic is benefiting from this. Practically and in the long term financially. Whilst he wasn’t behind the idea of the crass, vile present thingymajig, it is incredible that he hasn't had the manners to take that ridiculous bag from his face, and express appreciation. Not to do so is nothing short of rude and ignorant - no matter how shy you pretend to be.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.