The Chateau Diaries #20 That's how I found Tattle! I googled ‘Chateau Diaries’ and ‘Scam’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One muppet still thinks that the tours seemed wonderful. Jeez, are these people safe to be let out on their own?
Someone else complaining BG practically groomed the Chateaux owners with gifts - they weren't exactly beating her or any of the other superfans off with a stick were they?
The final insult - no, she bloody well wasn't the creator of Tattle! How dare you!
seriously
you'd want to see the shite thats on FB
dont judge BUT I went down a little warren

found .. lots of accounts with one person ...just one

only ONE friend

all four ppl spouting opinions

IS-A BELLA as a friend... opps

I'm just curious !!! was Ruth --- Michaels girlfriend/partner bullied as she didn't appear in any of the Christmas vlogs whilst Michael was there and I think she is a friend of Stephanie, who mentioned that some of the people that have stayed at Lalande have been trolled and bullied?

best reply
I wasn’t aware Michael had a girlfriend. He’s gay isnt he? Not that it matters, none of my business. :p :m :p

Things in Common

Also member of
In Our Humble Opinion
Escape to Chateau de Lalande & More
and 5 other groups

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Some interesting comments on todays vlog. Thought I'd better take a snap before they are taken down. My appologies if someone has already posted

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
They have 300,000 $$$$ reasons per year at this point to attempt to control the narrative. But everyone knows who and why. Some of the questions are sooo stupid I can't justify the time to answer. Like why is SJ being held to a standard when some random dude that isn't the topic at hand isn't.
I'll assume this is for me. That video was recommended to me by a tattler as "authentic" and the guy was maskless in Mexico City flinging spittle everywhere. It was an observation within a conversation. All any insider would have to do to go under the radar in here is say "New here! Daddy's art is soooo creepy and that pink stripe in her bedroom makes my eyes bleed. Tatt Tatt Gift Grab greedy guts grifters! I have found my people!" :ROFLMAO: ❤ lalablahblah and 24 others

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
YES, CORRECT, YES and Neither can the rest of us, and finally YES they do!
Yes where on earth do they get the money to pay for Custom made BRIGERTON F’ING OUTFITS FOR A THEMED EASTER PARTY ????? Really ? Come on people. And the idiot patrons just hand the money over to them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Does this include asking strangers for $5,000.00 for a car??? LMAO!!!!
Vroom!
If LOTL can use happiness, fun, parties, and her whimsical fairytale life in the chateau to play with people's emotions to send her money, FRK has found her 'niche' to play with people who have self-esteem issues. Not saying her experiences weren't real, but talk about making the most out of them. She learned from the best (at scrounging).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Some interesting comments on todays vlog. Thought I'd better take a snap before they are taken down. My appologies if someone has already posted
Indeed Goat Boy nailed it “thank you Patrons” for paying for party dresses while the others work.
I can’t see it now..... Easter dinner with all of them parading about like Bridgerton wannabes making fools of themselves

Reactions: 16
Yes where on earth do they get the money to pay for Custom made BRIGERTON F’ING OUTFITS FOR A THEMED EASTER PARTY ????? Really ? Come on people. And the idiot patrons just hand the money over to them.
God I can't wait until she can use the money to travel elsewhere again. I am so bored by costume parties.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Allegedly, it’s her booty from the YT channel that spues out the vlogs. The more ‘subscribes’ she has and the more viewers watch the adverts the more $ € £s come rolling her way. So if you watch ... don’t subscribe and skip any adverts! The blinded Patreons are paying to repair and restore HER home ... so she can live in comfort for the rest of her privileged life. Paarrfect darrrling

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
@lalablahblah
Hes banging the boss.
I thought he was gay.....
[/QUOTE]
When he first showed up SJ filmed him give her the cfm eyes and a wink before he took a drink of wine.

Flight pattern as usual. Banana 🍌 for you.

Being SJs victim I mean friend must be like being a perpetual brides maid having to buy all these dresses you only wear once to fit a theme.
The peep show in front of the window with the light streaming through the sample dresses was on purpose. SJ and Natty leaving nothing to the imagination.

On the upside Natty once SJ has sucked you dry you can get a good job at a Renisance Fair. No serving wench gig for you.

Dan is only one with any sense in the whole tit show.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Does anyone know or care who Michael Morrison is? Sorry but my out of control curiosity is killing me! He says Morrison is not his real last name but uses it because his daddy (with the plane) is famous and his real last name would be recognized. Oh yes and definite disregard for the pandemic...testing Covid 19 positive and flying to Miami. He has made many contributions( some large amounts) on the live chat!
He’s one of flying monkeys that came after me for warning another chateau owner to do due diligence before aligning with SJ and company. Would be intrigued to find out who is this super-fan, really.

He’s one of flying monkeys that came after me for warning another chateau owner to do due diligence before aligning with SJ and company. Would be intrigued to find out who is this super-fan, really.
If MM finally manages to buy a place near Lalande (as he allegedly has plans to do) we’ll find out soon enough...

Reactions: 7
Well another Shat-a-loo vlog has come and gone...what have we learned today kids?

Spring is here and it’s time to play dress up again, the theme is Bridgerton: Easter of Excess. The Chateau Actors Guild are going to be fitted in Regency era finery courtesy of Sian the Seamstress. She brought sheer striped sample dresses for the ladies of the house. While in conversation with Sian, Stephie’s ADD kicks in and she is distracted by the happenings of Dan the Gardener cutting down trees.

We are suddenly whisked away on an adventure to the dry moat where trees are being cut down left, right, and center. What a magical time at LaLande. How lucky we are to be privy to the excitement on the grounds.

A swirly, twirly transition takes us back to the bedroom as fittings are underway. Stephie is the first to be fitted. She loves it, it’s parrrfect! Nutty is also being fitted, but surprise, her dress is just a little bit different because she gets an over skirt. Staphanie and Nutty both stand in the doorway in matching garb, looking like the twins in The Shining. Sian begins focusing her attention on the bodice, it must be narrow, the neckline is the focus of the dress to draw the most glances to Stefunny’s booblets, it will be adorned with lace, trim, and anything else to draw attention away from her face. Steph is so in love with the sample dresses. I’m taking bets on if Sian will gift them to her in the end. The Shining Twins decide to target their first victim. Marie. Marie has opted out the costume fitting. But why you ask? She has chosen to save her money and not spend it on a dress she’ll wear once. Well this simply does not satisfy the lady of the house, she will not stand for such insolence! Marie WILL dress in Regency finery, Steponme (I mean Stephanie) orders it herself and she will force Marie into a gown it it’s the last thing she does! Steph moves on from the subject of Marie being an unwilling participant in the game of dress up and focuses on a more subservient character, Nati. Sian gives Nutty a Renaissance gown in red. She tries it on. SJ loves it on her, it’s parrrfect with Nutty’s dark hair.

In a rare turn of events, we are treated to the Lords of Lalaland being fitted for a custom tailored Regency suit. Philip, all too excited by the prospect of wearing tight britches, is the first to take the leap. Sian is beginning with the jacket. I’m getting bored at this point, and apparently so is Stephanie...

So, yet again, we set off an adventure back to the dry moat. The view is spectacular! A divine dirt patch that was once a fishery is adorned with tree stumps, it’s magical, truly a wonder to behold. It’s a view I dream of at night. I’m jealous of the wood chipper, for it will have a whale of a time. I felt transported to a different time and imagined myself as one of the commoners living near the chateau, longing to see it, but trees blocked the view. Thank you Stefanny, for bringing the view back to those poor peasants living near you, they can now see how the other half lives. I’m sure they are eternally grateful for the glorious view you’ve so graciously provided them. After all, a chateau view is for everyone to enjoy, but the inside is for the royals. Don’t hold your breath for an invite dear peasants, the royals don’t mingle much with the locals, unless they are handymen.

And speaking of handymen, Ian is back! And boy, does he look dapper in his sweater! Stephanie is quick to pay a compliment, maybe that’s what she was billed for last month’s work. We get word that Selmar is next to be fitted. Back into the chateau we go to the clothier studio. Selmar a has a clear idea of what he wants, a jacket in aubergine. Sian has her work cut out for her, making many costumes. I’m hoping she is charging by the hour. My question is, who is footing the bill for the bespoke ensembles? Do they get a costume allowance or is the money being held out of the weekly paychecks for the indulgences of a chatelaine’s fantasies? It‘s all fun and games when the patrons are footing the bill. Talking about money is so tacky, let’s move on to the fun bit, Philip’s bespoke britches! You’re in for treat as the camera zooms in on his camel toe crotch. Don’t fret about the strange bunching around his bits, it’ll be better when the flap is made that opens the pants. After minutes of focusing the attention on Philips never (oops...nether) regions, a gift they kindly provided to the readers of Tattle, we get to go shopping!! Oh calm down, we’re only shopping old fabric rolls and an armoire in the chateau, waste not, want not. Philip decides on a parrrfect jacquard fabric that really ties the Easter theme together, he’ll blend in nicely with the dyed eggs. Stephanie draws her attention to a green fabric, one she describes as lurid. I have no doubt Marie will be the recipient of that one. Philip and Steph try to force a red and gold fabric onto the dark haired Nati. In a shocking turn of events, Nati goes for, gasp! yellow, gold, and cream! How dare she?! Yellow is the Lady of Lalande’s color. I noticed a slight disgruntled tone in Stephaneee’s voice as Nati grabbed the yellow fabric.

They jaunt off to the barn where Marie once inhabited one of the stalls. Where has she gone? Don’t worry about old Marie, she has a lovely set up in Tomas’s spa. A place she feels she should have been the whole time. We don’t waste much time on Marie, as she is a secondary character to the plot.

The video winds down with a backside view of Thor. Oh come on Thor! Turn around and show us the frontside, people pay good money for this. Lucky us! He turns around and he is bea-u-ti-ful!! A tree crashes near the moat, too much excitement for me, this video has been a whirlwind of emotion and I’m utterly exhausted. We end in the kitchen for tea where the thought of Marie not dressing up has not been let go. She gives in because the dress is being made for the costume cabinet, lucky cabinet, it has nicer clothes than I do.

And here is where we end. I‘m ready to flounce myself on a chaise lounge and dream of crotch flaps and tree stumps.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Thank you so much. I think many of us miss these, and it is helpful and informative to have them snapped before they are removed. I think they deserve to be seen.

Reactions: 17
Well another Shat-a-loo vlog has come and gone...what have we learned today kids?

Spring is here and it’s time to play dress up again, the theme is Bridgerton: Easter of Excess. The Chateau Actors Guild are going to be fitted in Regency era finery courtesy of Sian the Seamstress. She brought sheer striped sample dresses for the ladies of the house. While in conversation with Sian, Stephie’s ADD kicks in and she is distracted by the happenings of Dan the Gardener cutting down trees.

We are suddenly whisked away on an adventure to the dry moat where trees are being cut down left, right, and center. What a magical time at LaLande. How lucky we are to be privy to the excitement on the grounds.

A swirly, twirly transition takes us back to the bedroom as fittings are underway. Stephie is the first to be fitted. She loves it, it’s parrrfect! Nutty is also being fitted, but surprise, her dress is just a little bit different because she gets an over skirt. Staphanie and Nutty both stand in the doorway in matching garb, looking like the twins in The Shining. Sian begins focusing her attention on the bodice, it must be narrow, the neckline is the focus of the dress to draw the most glances to Stefunny’s booblets, it will be adorned with lace, trim, and anything else to draw attention away from her face. Steph is so in love with the sample dresses. I’m taking bets on if Sian will gift them to her in the end. The Shining Twins decide to target their first victim. Marie. Marie has opted out the costume fitting. But why you ask? She has chosen to save her money and not spend it on a dress she’ll wear once. Well this simply does not satisfy the lady of the house, she will not stand for such insolence! Marie WILL dress in Regency finery, Steponme (I mean Stephanie) orders it herself and she will force Marie into a gown it it’s the last thing she does! Steph moves on from the subject of Marie being an unwilling participant in the game of dress up and focuses on a more subservient character, Nati. Sian gives Nutty a Renaissance gown in red. She tries it on. SJ loves it on her, it’s parrrfect with Nutty’s dark hair.

In a rare turn of events, we are treated to the Lords of Lalaland being fitted for a custom tailored Regency suit. Philip, all too excited by the prospect of wearing tight britches, is the first to take the leap. Sian is beginning with the jacket. I’m getting bored at this point, and apparently so is Stephanie...

So, yet again, we set off an adventure back to the dry moat. The view is spectacular! A divine dirt patch that was once a fishery is adorned with tree stumps, it’s magical, truly a wonder to behold. It’s a view I dream of at night. I’m jealous of the wood chipper, for it will have a whale of a time. I felt transported to a different time and imagined myself as one of the commoners living near the chateau, longing to see it, but trees blocked the view. Thank you Stefanny, for bringing the view back to those poor peasants living near you, they can now see how the other half lives. I’m sure they are eternally grateful for the glorious view you’ve so graciously provided them. After all, a chateau view is for everyone to enjoy, but the inside is for the royals. Don’t hold your breath for an invite dear peasants, the royals don’t mingle much with the locals, unless they are handymen.

And speaking of handymen, Ian is back! And boy, does he look dapper in his sweater! Stephanie is quick to pay a compliment, maybe that’s what she was billed for last month’s work. We get word that Selmar is next to be fitted. Back into the chateau we go to the clothier studio. Selmar a has a clear idea of what he wants, a jacket in aubergine. Sian has her work cut out for her, making many costumes. I’m hoping she is charging by the hour. My question is, who is footing the bill for the bespoke ensembles? Do they get a costume allowance or is the money being held out of the weekly paychecks for the indulgences of a chatelaine’s fantasies? It‘s all fun and games when the patrons are footing the bill. Talking about money is so tacky, let’s move on to the fun bit, Philip’s bespoke britches! You’re in for treat as the camera zooms in on his camel toe crotch. Don’t fret about the strange bunching around his bits, it’ll be better when the flap is made that opens the pants. After minutes of focusing the attention on Philips never (oops...nether) regions, a gift they kindly provided to the readers of Tattle, we get to go shopping!! Oh calm down, we’re only shopping old fabric rolls and an armoire in the chateau, waste not, want not. Philip decides on a parrrfect jacquard fabric that really ties the Easter theme together, he’ll blend in nicely with the dyed eggs. Stephanie draws her attention to a green fabric, one she describes as lurid. I have no doubt Marie will be the recipient of that one. Philip and Steph try to force a red and gold fabric onto the dark haired Nati. In a shocking turn of events, Nati goes for, gasp! yellow, gold, and cream! How dare she?! Yellow is the Lady of Lalande’s color. I noticed a slight disgruntled tone in Stephaneee’s voice as Nati grabbed the yellow fabric.

They jaunt off to the barn where Marie once inhabited one of the stalls. Where has she gone? Don’t worry about old Marie, she has a lovely set up in Tomas’s spa. A place she feels she should have been the whole time. We don’t waste much time on Marie, as she is a secondary character to the plot.

The video winds down with a backside view of Thor. Oh come on Thor! Turn around and show us the frontside, people pay good money for this. Lucky us! He turns around and he is bea-u-ti-ful!! A tree crashes near the moat, too much excitement for me, this video has been a whirlwind of emotion and I’m utterly exhausted. We end in the kitchen for tea where the thought of Marie not dressing up has not been let go. She gives in because the dress is being made for the costume cabinet, lucky cabinet, it has nicer clothes than I do.

And here is where we end. I‘m ready to flounce myself on a chaise lounge and dream of crotch flaps and tree stumps.
I hope you're prepared to do this weekly because that was 🔥

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Hola dis is Nati. Dear Mr Morris. I ave put you in spradshit. BUT you is not to come until 2025 as we is very very busy havin all the cheatau done up. If you wants to send me a nice presnt I can see if we ave a room before. But do not send me a plate. Now I is bit busy on the YouTub so I am goin now. Muchos besos Nati.
These comments have made me laugh all day! 😀

• Heart
  • Haha

Yellow is the Lady of Lalande’s color. I noticed a slight disgruntled tone in Stephaneee’s voice as Nati grabbed the yellow fabric. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Philip’s bespoke britches! You’re in for treat as the camera zooms in on his camel toe crotch. Don’t fret about the strange bunching around his bits --- EH NO THEIR MIA ....LOTLL has them in her drawers
:p:p:p
They jaunt off to the barn where Marie once inhabited one of the stalls.

, she has a lovely set up in Tomas’s spa. :p:p:p

We don’t waste much time on Marie, as she is a secondary character to the plot.:censored:

And here is where we end. I‘m ready to flounce myself on a chaise lounge :love:

and dream of crotch flaps and tree stumps.:cool:🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸
winging its way to mojo studios

I thank you ....:m:m:m:m💫💫💫💫💫💫

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.