The Chateau Diaries #20 That's how I found Tattle! I googled ‘Chateau Diaries’ and ‘Scam’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read that earlier. The reply of the husband being threatened with the screenshot. And I didn’t find any of it threatening. But felt like I couldn’t comment to find out. Am I missing something?
No, it's as hyperbolic as anything else in this. Whatever this is.

Reactions: 6
Not sure if this was posted already. It’s a bit small in what I’ve seen. Wonder if Brenda will come up with the receipts.
1BEE1B90-4B43-48D9-9547-E6ED8538DA91.jpeg

I think we can all learn from the latest scandal and how calculated they have been. They posted the information and immediately Billy was around to see it and respond. As was philly and the ma trotter and I’m sure several others that they know. etc etc. Just need a few people around the same time to chime in.

we are stronger together.

go on Brenda with that in mind plan your attack. Remember stronger together.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Not sure if this was posted already. It’s a bit small in what I’ve seen. Wonder if Brenda will come up with the receipts. View attachment 456017
I know almost nothing of this Brenda. But I can spot a convenient smoke screen . Ma Perhericks husband is a contractor. You'd think she knows you can't cover a sex worker in Madrid with a thin layer of smoke. It's out of the bag and it ain't going back in.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Whoa! The tattlers have been busy!

Just want to contribute that SSB definitely was aware of Brenda's plans to organise tours to CDL, as she mentioned it specifically in one of the vlogs. This shout out in the vlog resulted in the tours selling out quite quickly. This was all before Covid, of course. A very arrogant woman I know actually booked one of the tours with her husband, I believe they were quite expensive, but they choose it because it included interaction with SSB and MPK, and trips to Limoges etc.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Whoa! The tattlers have been busy!

Just want to contribute that SSB definitely was aware of Brenda's plans to organise tours to CDL, as she mentioned it specifically in one of the vlogs. This shout out in the vlog resulted in the tours selling out quite quickly. This was all before Covid, of course. A very arrogant woman I know actually booked one of the tours with her husband, I believe they were quite expensive, but they choose it because it included interaction with SSB and MPK, and trips to Limoges etc.
Yes, the very specific itinerary shows consultation: "Stephanie will serve aperitifs on the terrace overlooking the chapel," etc. I really had to zoom in to read it, though.

Here's the Lalande bit from @JimmyJams earlier post of Brenda's tour itinerary ("tastie dinner" made me smile):

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Well another Shat-a-loo vlog has come and gone...what have we learned today kids?

Spring is here and it’s time to play dress up again, the theme is Bridgerton: Easter of Excess. The Chateau Actors Guild are going to be fitted in Regency era finery courtesy of Sian the Seamstress. She brought sheer striped sample dresses for the ladies of the house. While in conversation with Sian, Stephie’s ADD kicks in and she is distracted by the happenings of Dan the Gardener cutting down trees.

We are suddenly whisked away on an adventure to the dry moat where trees are being cut down left, right, and center. What a magical time at LaLande. How lucky we are to be privy to the excitement on the grounds.

A swirly, twirly transition takes us back to the bedroom as fittings are underway. Stephie is the first to be fitted. She loves it, it’s parrrfect! Nutty is also being fitted, but surprise, her dress is just a little bit different because she gets an over skirt. Staphanie and Nutty both stand in the doorway in matching garb, looking like the twins in The Shining. Sian begins focusing her attention on the bodice, it must be narrow, the neckline is the focus of the dress to draw the most glances to Stefunny’s booblets, it will be adorned with lace, trim, and anything else to draw attention away from her face. Steph is so in love with the sample dresses. I’m taking bets on if Sian will gift them to her in the end. The Shining Twins decide to target their first victim. Marie. Marie has opted out the costume fitting. But why you ask? She has chosen to save her money and not spend it on a dress she’ll wear once. Well this simply does not satisfy the lady of the house, she will not stand for such insolence! Marie WILL dress in Regency finery, Steponme (I mean Stephanie) orders it herself and she will force Marie into a gown it it’s the last thing she does! Steph moves on from the subject of Marie being an unwilling participant in the game of dress up and focuses on a more subservient character, Nati. Sian gives Nutty a Renaissance gown in red. She tries it on. SJ loves it on her, it’s parrrfect with Nutty’s dark hair.

In a rare turn of events, we are treated to the Lords of Lalaland being fitted for a custom tailored Regency suit. Philip, all too excited by the prospect of wearing tight britches, is the first to take the leap. Sian is beginning with the jacket. I’m getting bored at this point, and apparently so is Stephanie...

So, yet again, we set off an adventure back to the dry moat. The view is spectacular! A divine dirt patch that was once a fishery is adorned with tree stumps, it’s magical, truly a wonder to behold. It’s a view I dream of at night. I’m jealous of the wood chipper, for it will have a whale of a time. I felt transported to a different time and imagined myself as one of the commoners living near the chateau, longing to see it, but trees blocked the view. Thank you Stefanny, for bringing the view back to those poor peasants living near you, they can now see how the other half lives. I’m sure they are eternally grateful for the glorious view you’ve so graciously provided them. After all, a chateau view is for everyone to enjoy, but the inside is for the royals. Don’t hold your breath for an invite dear peasants, the royals don’t mingle much with the locals, unless they are handymen.

And speaking of handymen, Ian is back! And boy, does he look dapper in his sweater! Stephanie is quick to pay a compliment, maybe that’s what she was billed for last month’s work. We get word that Selmar is next to be fitted. Back into the chateau we go to the clothier studio. Selmar a has a clear idea of what he wants, a jacket in aubergine. Sian has her work cut out for her, making many costumes. I’m hoping she is charging by the hour. My question is, who is footing the bill for the bespoke ensembles? Do they get a costume allowance or is the money being held out of the weekly paychecks for the indulgences of a chatelaine’s fantasies? It‘s all fun and games when the patrons are footing the bill. Talking about money is so tacky, let’s move on to the fun bit, Philip’s bespoke britches! You’re in for treat as the camera zooms in on his camel toe crotch. Don’t fret about the strange bunching around his bits, it’ll be better when the flap is made that opens the pants. After minutes of focusing the attention on Philips never (oops...nether) regions, a gift they kindly provided to the readers of Tattle, we get to go shopping!! Oh calm down, we’re only shopping old fabric rolls and an armoire in the chateau, waste not, want not. Philip decides on a parrrfect jacquard fabric that really ties the Easter theme together, he’ll blend in nicely with the dyed eggs. Stephanie draws her attention to a green fabric, one she describes as lurid. I have no doubt Marie will be the recipient of that one. Philip and Steph try to force a red and gold fabric onto the dark haired Nati. In a shocking turn of events, Nati goes for, gasp! yellow, gold, and cream! How dare she?! Yellow is the Lady of Lalande’s color. I noticed a slight disgruntled tone in Stephaneee’s voice as Nati grabbed the yellow fabric.

They jaunt off to the barn where Marie once inhabited one of the stalls. Where has she gone? Don’t worry about old Marie, she has a lovely set up in Tomas’s spa. A place she feels she should have been the whole time. We don’t waste much time on Marie, as she is a secondary character to the plot.

The video winds down with a backside view of Thor. Oh come on Thor! Turn around and show us the frontside, people pay good money for this. Lucky us! He turns around and he is bea-u-ti-ful!! A tree crashes near the moat, too much excitement for me, this video has been a whirlwind of emotion and I’m utterly exhausted. We end in the kitchen for tea where the thought of Marie not dressing up has not been let go. She gives in because the dress is being made for the costume cabinet, lucky cabinet, it has nicer clothes than I do.

And here is where we end. I‘m ready to flounce myself on a chaise lounge and dream of crotch flaps and tree stumps.
You had me totally hooked at 'booblets'
What a treat. Thankyou soo much.
A priceless piece of work.
More please

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Little Piece of France....Road trip A

Sunday 9th May - 19th 2021

Thank you to everyone who has expressed an interest in this trip I am over whelmed with the response. Michael Halpin is going to be our designated driver so the craic is sure to be ninety!! It is a full packed 10 days, staying & dining in chateaux who have appeared on ETTC diy with the exception of Chateau Croix de Honnet. We will travel from Cherbourg in the north as far as Toulouse in the south, soaking up the atmosphere culture & history as we go. I hope we all make friends & memories that will stay with us for a very long time.

I understand for some this trip may not be possible, I am currently putting together some weekend options. I also realise that some may find it expensive, unfortunately taking into consideration the overheads involved this was the keenest price I could come up

with.

The cost is €1950 per person.

If you decide the trip is for you €50 booking deposit is required to hold your place. 50% in October bal Feb I will be using this email address for all communication relating to trips I cant keep track by pm too many enquiries, if you would like to book please email me on the address below, there are currently 8 available spaces they will go on a 1st come basis

[email protected]

Sunday 9th May 2021 meet up in Rennes @ 10am

Introductions

Stroll around Rennes

Visit Parc du Chateau des Ravalet

Chateau Mount Vason, hosts Paul & Emma

Dinner

Monday 10th

Musee de la liberation

Chateau de Nacquevill

Chateau Croix De Honnet...here our hosts Peter & Anna will bring us to a bygone era, with gramophone music, vintage dress & endearing company

Dinner

More

21:10

Done

Stroll around the historic Angers

Chateau de Bourneau, our hosts Erin & JB will treat us

to vintage cocktails followed by dinner in the L'orangerie...you could take a dip in the pool before

this magical experience

Wednesday 12th

Visit the famous Chateau de Chenonceau

Chateau Mareuil, take a dip in the pool before we join our hosts Belinda & Lee for a medieval banquet

Thursday 13th

Relax & take in the history of this magnificent chateau

Lunch @ Mareuil

Chateau Giox, our hosts Debbie & Nigel

Dinner

Friday 14th

Visit Rochelle & brocante/ Gren vidier

De La Salle, our hosts Mariam & Johno will let us experience hand made pizza fired up in their centuries old bread oven & perhaps a bit of wine tasting along the

way!!

Saturday 15th

A visit to the art gallery @ Chateau de Lomenie* Chateau Thuries, our hosts Jane & Steve will treat us to a relaxed dinner on the veranda where we can soak up

our tranquil surroundings

Sunday 16th

Toulouse has a great vide grenier which we must visit!! Chateau de Lalande, our host Stephanie will serve us with aperitifs followed by a tastie dinner on the veranda

overlooking the chapel

Monday 17th

Limoges, we will stroll around visiting the pottery

shops & brocantes.

How could we possibly leave Lalande without a

party.... it just cannot be done... PARTY PARTY PARTY....& there just might be 1 or 2

surprise guests...you just wouldn't know..it wouldn't be

a surprise if I told you lol

Tuesday 18th

La Mans walk about

Cider Barn Brocante...we definitely need a wee peep in here to see what bits & pieces the lovely Sheryl can

More

Done

Dinner

Friday 14th

De La Salle, our hosts Mariam & Johno will let us experience hand made pizza fired up in their centuries old bread oven & perhaps a bit of wine tasting along the

way!!

Saturday 15th

A visit to the art gallery @ Chateau de Lomenie*

Chateau Thuries, our hosts Jane & Steve will treat us to a relaxed dinner on the veranda where we can soak up

Sunday 16th

Toulouse has a great vide grenier which we must visit!! Chateau de Lalande, our host Stephanie will serve us with aperitifs followed by a tastie dinner on the veranda

overlooking the chapel

Monday 17th

shops & brocantes.

How could we possibly leave Lalande without a party.... it just cannot be done...

PARTY PARTY PARTY....& there just might be 1 or 2

Tuesday 18th

La Mans walk about

Cider Barn Brocante...we definitely need a wee peep in

here to see what bits & pieces the lovely Sheryl can

tempt us with

Chateau Basmaignee where we will be greeted by our

hosts the Petherick family

Wednesday 19th

Back to where it all began....Rennes..Au revoirs..

What is included?

1. All travel after pick up from Rennes including

drop off back in Rennes

2. All accommodation

3. All evening meals

4. Some lunches will also be provided

5. All entertainment in Chateaux

Waiting confirmation

More

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

Thank you to everyone who has expressed an interest in this trip I am over whelmed with the response. Michael Halpin is going to be our designated driver so the craic is sure to be ninety!! It is a full packed 10 days, staying & dining in chateaux who have appeared on ETTC diy with the exception of Chateau Croix de Honnet. We will travel from Cherbourg in the north as far as Toulouse in the south, soaking up the atmosphere culture & history as we go. I hope we all make friends & memories that will stay with us for a very long time.

I understand for some this trip may not be possible, I am currently putting together some weekend options. I also realise that some may find it expensive, unfortunately taking into consideration the overheads involved this was the keenest price I could come up

with.

If you decide the trip is for you €50 booking deposit is required to hold your place. 50% in October bal Feb I will be using this email address for all communication relating to trips I cant keep track by pm too many enquiries, if you would like to book please email me on the address below, there are currently 8 available spaces they will go on a 1st come basis

[email protected]

Introductions

Stroll around Rennes

Dinner

Monday 10th

Musee de la liberation

Chateau de Nacquevill

Chateau Croix De Honnet...here our hosts Peter & Anna will bring us to a bygone era, with gramophone music, vintage dress & endearing company

Dinner

More

Done

to vintage cocktails followed by dinner in the L'orangerie...you could take a dip in the pool before

this magical experience

Wednesday 12th

Chateau Mareuil, take a dip in the pool before we join our hosts Belinda & Lee for a medieval banquet

Thursday 13th

Lunch @ Mareuil

Dinner

Friday 14th

way!!

Saturday 15th

A visit to the art gallery @ Chateau de Lomenie* Chateau Thuries, our hosts Jane & Steve will treat us to a relaxed dinner on the veranda where we can soak up

Sunday 16th

overlooking the chapel

Monday 17th

shops & brocantes.

party.... it just cannot be done... PARTY PARTY PARTY....& there just might be 1 or 2

Tuesday 18th

La Mans walk about

Cider Barn Brocante...we definitely need a wee peep in here to see what bits & pieces the lovely Sheryl can

More

Done

Dinner

Friday 14th

way!!

Saturday 15th

Chateau Thuries, our hosts Jane & Steve will treat us to a relaxed dinner on the veranda where we can soak up

Sunday 16th

overlooking the chapel

Monday 17th

shops & brocantes.

How could we possibly leave Lalande without a party.... it just cannot be done...

Tuesday 18th

La Mans walk about

tempt us with

Wednesday 19th

What is included?

drop off back in Rennes

2. All accommodation

3. All evening meals

Waiting confirmation

More
That's pretty ambitious. She's going to need a lot of receipts. Also has she ever inspired the kind of confidence it would require to sit on that bus? This is a really great idea for a screenplay though.

unnamed.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought he was gay.....
When he first showed up SJ filmed him give her the cfm eyes and a wink before he took a drink of wine.

Flight pattern as usual. Banana 🍌 for you.

Being SJs victim I mean friend must be like being a perpetual brides maid having to buy all these dresses you only wear once to fit a theme.
The peep show in front of the window with the light streaming through the sample dresses was on purpose. SJ and Natty leaving nothing to the imagination.

On the upside Natty once SJ has sucked you dry you can get a good job at a Renisance Fair. No serving wench gig for you.

Dan is only one with any sense in the whole tit show.
[/QUOTE]
I thought he was gay.....
When he first showed up SJ filmed him give her the cfm eyes and a wink before he took a drink of wine.

Being SJs victim I mean friend must be like being a perpetual brides maid having to buy all these dresses you only wear once to fit a theme.
The peep show in front of the window with the light streaming through the sample dresses was on purpose. SJ and Natty leaving nothing to the imagination.

On the upside Natty once SJ has sucked you dry you can get a good job at a Renisance Fair. No serving wench gig for you.

[/QUOTE]

Amen I thought that little “Princess Diana” scene in front of the open window / light streaming in behind those God awful Bridgerton dresses was completely classless. Oops it’s my naked silhouette you’re seeing. Silly me.

with.

[email protected]

Introductions

Stroll around Rennes

Dinner

Monday 10th

Musee de la liberation

Chateau de Nacquevill

Dinner

More

Done

this magical experience

Wednesday 12th

Thursday 13th

Lunch @ Mareuil

Dinner

Friday 14th

way!!

Saturday 15th

Sunday 16th

overlooking the chapel

Monday 17th

shops & brocantes.

Tuesday 18th

La Mans walk about

More

Done

Dinner

Friday 14th

way!!

Saturday 15th

Sunday 16th

overlooking the chapel

Monday 17th

shops & brocantes.

Tuesday 18th

La Mans walk about

tempt us with

Wednesday 19th

What is included?

drop off back in Rennes

2. All accommodation

3. All evening meals

Waiting confirmation

More

What ? Is this a joke ? Going to stay at Trotters place ?

• Heart
Reactions: 7

[/QUOTE]

Amen I thought that little “Princess Diana” scene in front of the open window / light streaming in behind those God awful Bridgerton dresses was completely classless. Oops it’s my naked silhouette you’re seeing. Silly me.
[/QUOTE]
You'd think with all her clocked time editing she would have cut that part. Maybe she thought it would bring in some extra super chat cash.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You'd think with all her clocked time editing she would have cut that part. Maybe she thought it would bring in some extra super chat cash.
Nothing, I repeat nothing, is included by accident.

They were standing in the centre of the room and both moved to stand in the doorway. Contrived or what 😶.

It's a show. Pure and simple.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
As a seamstress, can I just put it out there that Sian Vendetta is tit hot. The whole Bridgerton thing is a bit weird, but I'm sure we all get the "wanting to jump on that bandwagon" thing, but she is a seriously good sewist. I previously thought that she was using the same historical patterns as me, and just running them up cheap as chips, but the vlog this evening showed the proper stages and research into making that kind of tailoring. The dresses are a piece of cake compared to the guy's coats. Massive props to her. And she did toiles. Unbelievable. Huge thumbs up form me.
And I'd just like to add that I have no idea who this woman is. I'm just really impressed by her meticulousness.
Still think the :poop:OOO is a huuuge facade for a novel's worth of subterfuge and calamity.
She knows her craft and I love that she gets an opportunity to use it here in this weird theatre. I was disappointed that it was going to be more costumes and really appreciated seeing craft instead of racks of dresses.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
[/QUOTE]
She is a tacky woman who loves her body, she jumps at the opportunity to show it off. If I had her figure, I’d show it off and be a tacky middle-aged woman too, just not for the whole world to have access to on video. I agree, those parts could be cut out. Demure doesn’t seem to be part of her vocabulary. I think she likes to taunt women of her age, who have had a few kids, (with body parts drooping) that her booblets proudly stand at attention and tuck nicely into a fabric band 3 inches wide. It’s her crowning achievement🤣. How do I know this? I‘ve had kids and body parts are drooping and I feel taunted every time she shoves her itty bitties in our faces. Am I jealous, you betcha! Girl knows what she’s doing, she shows off her craft at every dinner party😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
if DJ was a Catholic why was his funeral at a Church of England (Protestant for non UK Tattlers) church? SJ (I believe) was brown in Scotland,
I don't have the answers, it was suggested here a time ago he's catholic. Jarvis' don't seem to be religious. At least IJ and SJ aren't.

Reactions: 2
Was some pretty genius titillation where anyone criticizing seems like a chubby mom or a mean nun.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He's different in every picture :)
The other pictures of him are over 10 years old. This recent picture (6 months old) was tagged to lalande and to his name, liked by the chateau owners. So, that's what he looks like now. Not many photos of him in public, he's seen effort to hide himself.

She is a tacky woman who loves her body, she jumps at the opportunity to show it off. If I had her figure, I’d show it off too, just not for the whole world to have access to on video. I agree, those parts could be cut out. Demure doesn’t seem to be part of her vocabulary. I think she likes to taunt women of her age, who have had a few kids, (with body parts drooping) that her booblets proudly stand at attention and tuck nicely into a fabric band 3 inches wide. It’s her crowning achievement🤣. How do I know this? I‘ve had kids and body parts are drooping and I feel taunted every time she shoves her itty bitties in our faces. Am I jealous, you betcha! Girl knows what she’s doing, she shows off her craft at every dinner party😂
[/QUOTE]
Cubic zirconia verses diamonds. Let her display the fake it's sad.

Was some pretty genius titillation where anyone criticizing seems like a chubby mom or a mean nun.
A ho's gotta ho. 🍌

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.