The Chateau Diaries #20 That's how I found Tattle! I googled ‘Chateau Diaries’ and ‘Scam’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Themed parties! Is that all Chateau de Lalande is good for?
Almost every vlog has some kind of party--some grand, some smaller--or planning for one.
Is that the only reason why LOTL bought the shat-oh? To live out her 'fairytale' life by partying?
I can't believe how people are bankrolling her excessive lifestyle. Those dresses alone must cost a lot.
YES, CORRECT, YES and Neither can the rest of us, and finally YES they do!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Introducing Brian another member of British mafia.
And I always thought the Brits are only in Spain
The Brits are everywhere! Some have been in France much longer than any of the chateaux owners on ETTC and ETTCDIY plus almost every other YTvlogger.

Reactions: 6
SJ verifying Sir Trotter went on a vacation during the pandemic.
Pops up at 33:04
Very suspicious that an "Elias" is asking this question... :sneaky:
Live Chat.png

An amazing response from Ruth Bernstein. Please join us Ruth.
Ruth Bernstein.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Milre, you are going to have to update your costings document to include a BRIDGE over the dry moat.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought he was gay.....
I think he's bi. When they were playing 'I like my men like I like my....' with Cat, when it was Phillip's turn he didn't say 'I like my women...' he said 'I like my partners...' Maybe I'm reading to much into it, but I found it revealing.
[/QUOTE]

I think he said "lovers" not partners.

Reactions: 16
Hola dis is Nati. Dear Mr Morris. I ave put you in spradshit. BUT you is not to come until 2025 as we is very very busy havin all the cheatau done up. If you wants to send me a nice presnt I can see if we ave a room before. But do not send me a plate. Now I is bit busy on the YouTub so I am goin now. Muchos besos Nati.
beyond 🤣🤣 I’ve ruined the carpet and a fabulous antique lace table cloth

yoes ppls aren’t meant to be this feckin funny 😆
I jus wanna stop ✋ peeing myself

there should be a public Health warning ⛔
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
What is the story with Ian"s hair. Ok it's dyed but there is none on the right side of his head. Last time I saw that style was an 80's singer.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Chamber de la tour must be drafty with the damp staircase at the back of the cupboard.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
goddess 2.png

goddess 1.png

Learn how to...
be self-aware...
develop self-esteem...
experience self-healing...
focus on future goals...
become a goddess
from Marie FRK.

(Is this a joke?)
No, thank you. Go make something of yourself first, then we'll talk.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
View attachment 455874
View attachment 455873
Learn how to...
be self-aware...
develop self-esteem...
experience self-healing...
focus on future goals...
become a goddess
from Marie FRK.

(Is this a joke?)
No, thank you. Go make something of yourself first, then we'll talk.
Ah. I think that is exactly what she is trying to do. Emotional abuse means constantly having to reaffirm yourself, to yourself.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
What could he possibly be banging her with though?
A gift sir trotter sent him 😂
[/QUOTE]
When Phillip arrived, was really the beginning of the end for me, his comment about gloves after killing your husband was just a sign of his creepiness. He always seems to be trying too much and his ass 😗 just makes me want to:sick:. Also I'm not really a Nati fan, something about her that just doesn't sit right, In my Humble Opinion.:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
One muppet still thinks that the tours seemed wonderful. Jeez, are these people safe to be let out on their own?
Someone else complaining BG practically groomed the Chateaux owners with gifts - they weren't exactly beating her or any of the other superfans off with a stick were they?
The final insult - no, she bloody well wasn't the creator of Tattle! How dare you!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why is SJ so keen on showing her breasts/ cleavage? When the seamstress was going over her chest area SJ kept wanting more focus on her cleavage.
Because she always has to be the center of attention, if she shows the most cleavage she's the star darling! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does anyone know or care who Michael Morrison is? Sorry but my out of control curiosity is killing me! He says Morrison is not his real last name but uses it because his daddy (with the plane) is famous and his real last name would be recognized. Oh yes and definite disregard for the pandemic...testing Covid 19 positive and flying to Miami. He has made many contributions( some large amounts) on the live chat!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Road Kill just posted ANOTHER Bullying / self harm / Bulemia video from her soon to be defunct floral studio 🤮🤮🤮. All I could post was “Dear God!” And left as soon as I could. What glory does this woman get from speaking about herself like this ?

Because she always has to be the center of attention, if she shows the most cleavage she's the star darling! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :sick:
Oh I know. More cleavage please. What cleavage ? 🤮

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.