The Chateau Diaries #20 That's how I found Tattle! I googled ‘Chateau Diaries’ and ‘Scam’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now she cares about her commune…

“Wow! You could never see this facade from the road before. And I always felt that was a real shame for the people who live in this commune because this is the chateau of their commune! […] And finally it is visible (look at me!). Because I really feel that these buildings are not just to be wrapped up and kept private; they're for everyone to enjoy." (look what I’ve got!)

View attachment 455776
It's for everyone to enjoy, so only patrons are welcome.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why is SJ so keen on showing her breasts/ cleavage? When the seamstress was going over her chest area SJ kept wanting more focus on her cleavage.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Brenda has private Facebook groups, luckily some on here are & relay info

Speaking of hands, wonder what SJ did with that portrait of her that a viewer sent...one of her hands was painted abnormally large.
Freudian slip of the paint brush.....big hands.....big grabber.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
😭😭😭😭😭😭 put me on the spread sheet. Put me on the spread sheet. I want to come. I am emailing LaLalandeNostril right now. I am sending money now. This instant. Check the account... it should be there. An annual sub at highest level. Now put me on the spreadsheet. 😰😰😰😰😰😰
Hola dis is Nati. Dear Mr Morris. I ave put you in spradshit. BUT you is not to come until 2025 as we is very very busy havin all the cheatau done up. If you wants to send me a nice presnt I can see if we ave a room before. But do not send me a plate. Now I is bit busy on the YouTub so I am goin now. Muchos besos Nati.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
It's all so wrong isn't it?
I hope Philip has the good sense to not be alone with the creep. Or he might be into this sort of thing, who knows...
My mind goes to Antoine. If I were his parents, I wouldn’t bring him anywhere near Lalande, f#%k the toys and treats.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
@lalablahblah
Hes banging the boss.
I thought he was gay.....
[/QUOTE]
I think he's bi. When they were playing 'I like my men like I like my....' with Cat, when it was Phillip's turn he didn't say 'I like my women...' he said 'I like my partners...' Maybe I'm reading to much into it, but I found it revealing.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Some more live chat comments about Marie that I believe weren't shared here yet:
Don’t you just want to slap Philip. God he’s a vomit.

And what is it with the rings ?
I've been somewhat preoccupied of late so forgive me if I missed the discussion

Hes banging the boss.
[/QUOTE]
What could he possibly be banging her with though?

• Haha
  • Heart
Why is SJ so keen on showing her breasts/ cleavage? When the seamstress was going over her chest area SJ kept wanting more focus on her cleavage.
Didn't she invite Philip and his wife from La Fleuries for Easter? Of course she needs to get the puppies out again.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Is this a better picture?
The man in the photo you posted, doesn't resemble the Nic Larkin we know.
That one looks more like the one in the picture outside the chateau (in the group) but its very strange that his wife should be friends on Linkedin with someone with the same name but looks totally different. Its not like its a common name. Maybe its to throw people off.

Reactions: 3
The one thing that Lalande, Trotter Towers, Silly Philly, Jill Scott and BG all have in common - they're all shysters ready to get their grubby little mitts on gullible, lonely people's hard earned cash by fair means or foul. Talk about Ali Baba and his 40 thieves - they've relocated to France.
Jeeves I just love you. Not heard that expression for years ... Shysters ... brilliant.

I'm off to do a food shop tomorrow .... mask and hand gel at the ready ... and I’ll be buying plenty of popcorn, ice cream, gin and mixers because I can see we will be witnessing a very bumpy ride on FB pages very soon. The knives will be out ... it’s getting exciting 🤣😂🍷 🍿 🍦 🥃 🍸 🍹 🥂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The kitchen clock is gone from above the range cooker. So SJ can mess around with the continuity.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I thought he was gay.....
I think he's bi. When they were playing 'I like my men like I like my....' with Cat, when it was Phillip's turn he didn't say 'I like my women...' he said 'I like my partners...' Maybe I'm reading to much into it, but I found it revealing.
[/QUOTE]
I was with you when he said that. I think bi too.

Reactions: 8
I'd like to place a bet in the Tattle bookies please:

After our talk about fillers and botox, I'd say the next vlog will have Stef sharing her beauty routine and how the wonders of her cream keeps her looking so young, "I haven't put anything into my face, I'm just lucky I have good genes from Mummy's side of the family".
Sir Snort Alot will say, "apparently I've been injecting you with botox".
They'll both laugh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.