The Chateau Diaries #20 That's how I found Tattle! I googled ‘Chateau Diaries’ and ‘Scam’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gnattie with her new red bag at the grab fest - amazing, isn't et?

SJ: The colour's amazing, isn't et? What an amazing colour! I'm amazed by the amazing colour, which is really amazing! The colour's amazingly amazing, which is really amazing - I'm amazed by it! It's amazing how this colour is amazingly amazing and how I'm so amazed by it! 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
- Nic has always been infatuated with SJ, they have dated you say. Who friendzoned who and why?
- How long has Nic and Marie been married?
- Is Nic part of the childfree philosophy, like SJ & MP?
I have always assumed their infatuation stems from a time Nic was too shy to really act on his feelings for her. Their fling always has a student like air around it, that's why. I think their marriage was in 2018 or maybe even 2019. Nic has certainly grown into his role of stepdad, he was a huge supporter of the childfree philosophy before, but Marie warmed him up to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Gnattie with her new red bag at the grab fest - amazing, isn't et?

SJ: The colour's amazing, isn't et? What an amazing colour! I'm amazed by the amazing colour, which is really amazing! The colour's amazingly amazing, which is really amazing - I'm amazed by it! It's amazing how this colour is amazingly amazing and how I'm so amazed by it! 🤣
Lightbulb moment - I've finally realised where I have been going wrong. I've matched my handbag to my outfit or my shoes and I clearly should have been buying a handbag to complement my hair. I need to go on a buying spree to complement the grey that is now predominant during lockdown.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
1614258855255.jpeg
hope
1614259284936.jpeg

Hope you can all see these?
But I don’t know how to screen shot, Had to copy these before they get taken down off Brenda’s site. She is actually criticising someone for asking for money. The irony!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Thanks @La Brocanteuse !
My apologies all around! Especially to you @FrankieG !
Not at all! I found it a bit awkward as a title, truth be told, as someone else pointed out, but gratified that Tattlers find it appealing. I was wondering, however, if that entitled me to enter some sort of draw for a weekend stay at the Chateau de la Fosse Septique de Poo Historique.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
View attachment 454677hope View attachment 454691

Hope you can all see these?
But I don’t know how to screen shot, Had to copy these before they get taken down off Brenda’s site. She is actually criticising someone for asking for money. The irony!!!
I am a little discomforted by Mrs O's post as I now have a crick in my neck! Note to self: read on an Ipad next time. 🙃Good job I am still working from home as I'd have some funny looks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I am a little upset by Mrs O's post as I now have a crick in my neck! Note to self: read on an Ipad next time. 🙃
Why ‘upset’ .... more upside I would have thought! I stated I couldn’t screen shot. If you knew how I had to grab those comments you would really laugh! 🤣 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
In researching the origin of the Jarvis wealth, I found this to be a really interesting read, explaining why elderly care in the eighties in the UK was so profitable: 80% of the government money flowing to social services had to be spent in the “independent” (private or voluntary) sector. There were measures to deter councils from providing their own residential care services for the elderly.

Back then, there were far fewer regulations that are in place now! Easier to set up and accommodate more people than comfortable. How did they get from, presumably, a small nursing home or maybe guest home for the elderly to Scotland and then that huge house in Sussex (which needed restoration) in such a small time scale? Creative accountancy?!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Not at all! I found it a bit awkward as a title, truth be told, as someone else pointed out, but gratified that Tattlers find it appealing. I was wondering, however, if that entitled me to enter some sort of draw for a weekend stay at the Chateau de la Fosse Septique de Poo Historique.
🔑👩‍✈️DB9
Cocktails 🍸 are virtually on their way
🧬🧬🧬 your dna is Agent 007
😎

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That's a lot of patreon money spent on that shopping list.
I'm contemplating blepharoplasty for hooded eyes. Approx 5k euro. Should I set up a go fund me.... lol.
I don’t think she’s had all that work done since she set up Patreon. However she has spent all of that money (and I too am no stranger to cosmetic surgery, Botox and fillers) so know the procedures, results, effects and signs, but she’s spent a humongous amount of money on personal vanity projects instead of on her supposed beloved chateau. So back to she has done nothing and spent zero dosh on that HMN for the past 13 years or so, many many thousands of euros on her face and body, and since COVID has figured out how to put her begging paw out for strangers money to renovate her 💩eau.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.