The Chateau Diaries #20 That's how I found Tattle! I googled ‘Chateau Diaries’ and ‘Scam’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish they did Botox for hands, I have very thin skin and they’ve always looked wrinkly. Even worse now I’m middle aged 🤭
I read somewhere that they can inject your own fat into your hands to plump them up. Not sure if that would be a good idea if one has thin skin. My strategy has been to just put on lots of weight. Not cheap because one needs an endless supply of chocolate but there is no recovery time. SJ can try that now that she has a few pandemic pounds on her frame. Not that I am one to criticize as the Covid 19 has an entirely different meaning for me than the scientific one.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Her operations were a huge no-no in the beginning, but good that we can discuss this very minute detail about her now. I'm no stranger to plastic surgery and cosmetic operations either and you start to recognize similar 'work' on other people.
So, yes to the breast implants. No doubt.
In bright sunlight you can see remains of an old thread lift in her forehead, the skin is so thin there (reason you should never do it.)
Her face has also 'melted' and 'moved south' during lock down, clear indication of fillers in her cheeks, tear through and sides of her nose loosing effect. Tip of her chin has also fillers for a more proportioned look.
At the moment I see only botox, her whole forehead is not moving, only short wrinkles in the middle of the forehead when she frowns. Unnaturally high eyebrows because of botox too. When you have this much botox, it affects all your expressions, that's why she looks so weird now.
This is a photo I shared back in January so not sure if many have seen it.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
As Nattie opens every gift as soon as it arrives why the hell does she pretend not to know about the red bag ? Or the awful nightie gifted to poor old Marie ?
That's the point. When you've been bought & paid for you have to act the part too.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I wish they did Botox for hands, I have very thin skin and they’ve always looked wrinkly. Even worse now I’m middle aged 🤭
I was told to use Retinol (better retinoic acid) and SPF and nothing else. It's never too late. Even on hands and necks

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Not at all! I found it a bit awkward as a title, truth be told, as someone else pointed out, but gratified that Tattlers find it appealing. I was wondering, however, if that entitled me to enter some sort of draw for a weekend stay at the Chateau de la Fosse Septique de Poo Historique.
Yes. You were entered in the prize draw and you have won. You will be able to take up your prize immediately. Covid, you ask? We are all Covid safe here. You will have to wear your mask when we film you for the first five minutes and you will be perfectly ok. Your luxury apartment is currently being prepared (well, dug out to be precise) and will be ready for you to occupy as soon as Matt's assistance has escaped from it. Now, all we need is your bank details so that we can credit your account with some Patreon funds to get you here....

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yes. You were entered in the prize draw and you have won. You will be able to take up your prize immediately. Covid, you ask? We are all Covid safe here. You will have to wear your mask when we film you for the first five minutes and you will be perfectly ok. Your luxury apartment is currently being prepared (well, dug out to be precise) and will be ready for you to occupy as soon as Matt's assistance has escaped from it. Now, all we need is your bank details so that we can credit your account with some Patreon funds to get you here....
Congratulations @FrankieG - enjoy your stay!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Not at all! I found it a bit awkward as a title, truth be told, as someone else pointed out, but gratified that Tattlers find it appealing. I was wondering, however, if that entitled me to enter some sort of draw for a weekend stay at the Chateau de la Fosse Septique de Poo Historique.
Better than that, you earn a cocktail from Mojo!

Thank you for mentioning SJ’s hands! I thought it was just me, but every time I see her handle something I notice her hands and they don’t match her face 🤣 😂
This is what hand washing your precious plates does to your hands

Thank you for mentioning SJ’s hands! I thought it was just me, but every time I see her handle something I notice her hands and they don’t match her face 🤣 😂
This is what hand washing your precious plates does to your hands

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Hola this is Nati 'ere. I am sorry but I been told by Steffanny dat the prize is gone already. It have been given to frend of Phillip how is coming from da Nederlands soon. Hole you is all talkin about is for a new especial bedroom for Marie becus we is so wantin her to stay. But if yous is wantin to send bank detals so we can by some gin I can ask Steffanny to send thank you card dat will be singed by her. Muchos besos Nati.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
If they are siblings, isn't it sad that has not been publicly acknowledged? And can you imagine having Isabel Jarvis as a stepmom😐
Acknowledge Gerry as Derek's son ? Bad, bad idea... Would mean he would get a bit of the inheritance. If I were Isabelle I would also continue to pretend I know nothing about it. And that it would break my heart to hear about Derek's betrayal.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Hola this is Nati 'ere. I am sorry but I been told by Steffanny dat the prize is gone already. It have been given to frend of Phillip how is coming from da Nederlands soon. Hole you is all talkin about is for a bedroom for Marie becus we is so wantin her to stay. But if yous is wantin to send bank detals so we can by some gin I can ask Steffanny to send thank you card dat will be singed by her. Muchos besos Nati.
I don't know what to say! I am amazed, just amazed that I have won this amazing prize to stay in such an stunning place! Everyone is so kind! So thoughtful! So artistic! I am speechless! I must remember to get my tetanus booster shot and see if I am still immune to the bubonic plague. :unsure:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I don't know what to say! I am amazed, just amazed that I have won this amazing prize to stay in such an stunning place! Everyone is so kind! So thoughtful! So artistic! I am speechless! I must remember to get my tetanus booster shot and see if I am still immune to the bubonic plague. :unsure:
Don't forget the swine (porky mits) jab too 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Remember to take a COVID test but don’t bother getting the results until after you get there!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When it comes to someone slicing your face open you want to go to the top person in the top facility with a list of previous surgeries as long as their arm as close to home as possible. I had cosmetic surgery. Performed by the top reconstructive surgeon at Stanford University Hospital in CA. If you’re going to do anything with your face make sure you do it right by going to the best.
I agree, although I have to say there are some top class surgeons in Prague, which is where I had my boob job. Impeccable facilities and pre op tests and the cleanest hospital I've ever seen. Having seen the quality of work that my surgeon in particular performed on another lady who was being operated on the same week (we both stayed in apartments we could rent for the time we were there so I got to know this lady quite well, in fact we are still in touch) I wouldn't hesitate to go back there however it's so important to do ones research and make sure your surgeon is top notch. Equally most expensive doesn't always equal best surgery. I've seen some dreadful work done on people that paid a fortune for it too.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
What does she do with her skin. Clearly Botox in the frozen forehead, frown line and forehead for sure. Super smooth and shiny. But the rest of the face looks like it’s melting from the pizza oven and sliding off...
That looks like a DIY job 😱 Shocking!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.