The Chateau Diaries #20 That's how I found Tattle! I googled ‘Chateau Diaries’ and ‘Scam’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gnattie with her new red bag at the grab fest - amazing, isn't et?

SJ: The colour's amazing, isn't et? What an amazing colour! I'm amazed by the amazing colour, which is really amazing! The colour's amazingly amazing, which is really amazing - I'm amazed by it! It's amazing how this colour is amazingly amazing and how I'm so amazed by it! 🤣
And made out of cowhide. How appropriate.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
@NorrisCS
Asking for a ... friend

during lockdown ??? Still available ??
Again for a friend ....

like if I’m over 45 (4 years )
Would it make a difference - would I see results ???
Or
Should it have been done late 30s to keep it fresh ???
Thanks in advance

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If you're willing to travel to Prague there are some excellent clinics and for around a fifth of that.
When it comes to someone slicing your face open you want to go to the top person in the top facility with a list of previous surgeries as long as their arm as close to home as possible. I had cosmetic surgery. Performed by the top reconstructive surgeon at Stanford University Hospital in CA. If you’re going to do anything with your face make sure you do it right by going to the best.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I wasn't asking the question to you or to anyone else on this thread.

I just said "it would be interesting to know".
And I didn't think of Matt (who's filmed too) but of the vloggers.

You seem to have a curious perception of the French around you. Bizarre...

BTW : is it skeptic tank or septic tank in english ?

It reminds me something or someone 🤔😂
I was being ironic using selmars skeptic tank rather than fosse

View attachment 454677hope View attachment 454691

Hope you can all see these?
But I don’t know how to screen shot, Had to copy these before they get taken down off Brenda’s site. She is actually criticising someone for asking for money. The irony!!!
That's why I ain't giving Brenda a coconut for pretending to see the light. Duplicitous as always eh? She's really been done over by Ma Trotter hasn't she 😂 . Wonder when she will mention her Etsy site, her coach trips, her workshop planning. Seems she's airbrushing her past just as much as SSB.

Reactions: 11
Asking for a ... friend

Again for a friend ....

Or
Thanks in advance
I have an older friend she looks really good. The advice I got was to get fat from body injections. It lasts for life. I'm not into the other injections. I've seen the bumps people get. She got hers late 50s and she looks great.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Me too... I thought it was another unfinished project.
Putting aside the atrocity that is the neon pink edging, and the dirty pink and gold doors, the expensive silk is not even properly attached to the walls. It's hanging off in places. And the mess, crap everywhere!

In the UK the Jarvis’ could have been legal guardians to patients?!?!? Wow! If that were the case that would explain the giant pot of money they all sit upon. I know they supposedly made a couple of million when they sold it but that doesn’t add up to all of the real estate they have bought since and for setting SJ up to live the life of a Kartrashion without the work ethic.
Kartrashian! 🙊 Love it!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If you watch the interaction it's definitely more than banter. He's basically a butt kissing, snorting tripod. He didn't get the gig for his cinematic excellence.
@NorrisCS
Asking for a ... friend

Again for a friend ....

Or
Thanks in advance
loads of time. Tell your friend who you’re asking for 😆😆😆 I had eyes top and bottom lids done at 38 and could have easily waited 10 years but we’re getting quite hoody so I went for it. 45 plenty young to start any procedures. Your friend will benefit greatly. Depending on budget and if procedure is only Botox and fillers there are some good people in Dublin. However I have had zero done since March 2020 (actually pre March 2020) as I won’t spend money on this when the only person looking at me is me!!! 😆
If I was going for a major slice and sew up job I would go to London and when I win the Lotto I have my man picked out in London already.
i don’t know if I can say names of people who I would recommended for simple procedures on this forum. I would be naming clinics and doctors on here. Maybe if a mod is reading this they can advise. Hope this helps your friend. 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
So back to she has done nothing and spent zero dosh on that HMN for the past 13 years or so, many many thousands of euros on her face and body
And to no avail, a bit like the :poop:eau... All the money in the world won't put these problems right, because :poop: + :poop: = :poop:🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wish they did Botox for hands, I have very thin skin and they’ve always looked wrinkly. Even worse now I’m middle aged 🤭

Reactions: 2
Back then, there were far fewer regulations that are in place now! Easier to set up and accommodate more people than comfortable. How did they get from, presumably, a small nursing home or maybe guest home for the elderly to Scotland and then that huge house in Sussex (which needed restoration) in such a small time scale? Creative accountancy?!
It was Suffolk (Framlingham, where both GG and IJ still have residences) not Sussex.

Reactions: 4
Serious inquiry: Does she own the whole shat-oh, and Nic and Potty just bought "apartments" from her? Or are the three equal co-owners?
Just curious. I am not aware of their actual arrangement.

View attachment 453829
(Photo credits: Michael Potty Twitter)
My theory is mummy and daddy bought it for her, she manages it and Nick and Potts bought the apartments. I could be way off, but it explains why she always asks for mummy's approval on everything. How could she afford it, if she could never hold down a proper job in the past?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Lightbulb moment - I've finally realised where I have been going wrong. I've matched my handbag to my outfit or my shoes and I clearly should have been buying a handbag to complement my hair. I need to go on a buying spree to complement the grey that is now predominant during lockdown.
Wear that badge with honour!
I haven't succumbed to Grecian 2000 (I see what it does to men) Mrs G has a badger stripe now and had asked me to do an MP on her and work my magic with hair colour.
I pointed out that immediately afterwards I was going to bugger off to Spain and be a sugar daddy...I don't think she was amused. 😇

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Presents from September held back for 5 months? What's that all about? Maybe so when Deborah emails Nati & says, hey that negligee was for you or for SSB & you gave it Marie they can say, oh sorry - we lost the label, we thought it was for Marie. Yeah right. And the juxtaposition of the 2 bag gifts - all part of the devaluation stage in the Narc's playbook. Look what sort of presents the public think you deserve Marie. Look at what presents they think Nati deserves. Oh, and here is a present (from September) for Cat. Did I mention Cat is coming back, yey!! So off you pop Marie, we've got our (more fun) playmate returning and we don't need you any more. Devalue, discard.
In the next Coven Diaries, the Lalande Coven of the Cesspit gathers in the dark of night to burn MaaREEE’s clothing, snorting at the moon! Our florist is left with only a sheer negligee to keep her warm and a dawning awareness that maybe she should get the f#%k out of there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Spot on!
On this photo she looks very much like Gerry. Same nose 👃 same features. Imo they are definitely siblings👧👦
On that video, she kept trying to get Levan's attention but he hardly repsonded to her at all, whereas he did respond well to Cat. How much more natural Cat seemed than SJ. She is so annoying, the way she comments on what he's doing and feigns interest and tries to show off her "knowledge"! What an infuruating woman she is. And, yes, I can see a lot of resemblance to her brother!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.