The Chateau Diaries #196 Nothing ever gets finished and often never even started

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You think the bed was actually made? Wow, who'd have thought. I don't see f4f's as a "bed maker".
That bed was made....... take a look when she is about to go out on that picker thingy - which was stupid by the way but ... hey, everything she does is stupid.
At 1: 39 on the latest CD vid. All planned out and contrived!
One of her Slaves must of made it. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think the bed was made and did not look slept in .
I so agree with the contrived way she does things now!
I mean - she is not a "little girl" that she loves to portray but a bloody old dirtbag!!!

Well those heaters are in but ......... Fanny with her "hot flashes" will only put a twig in it !
The woman is so mean with things that can help other people !
But I smell a rat as well as burning hair.
That heater was not one she bought from the UK…I am certain it is a French brand. She made a thing telling us she had a six month wait so bought them from the UK,,,, has Nathan had to tell her they are not fit for purpose
And when was the halll now dining room ever going to have a wood burner?

How much is it to rent a cherry picker that size for a few days and pay for that low loader to deliver and collect it.
Such a wwhhuge waste of patron money.
So that leaves a cream one for the marquis apartment and the blue one for her flue…

On a serious note. Squirrel is not kind he is manipulative and I would say he is coercing her.
She is utterly clueless and her mothers support is waning . He sees opportunities….
And telling staff what to eat and wear ,where and when.
Deciding on furniture and her father’s painting placement .
He is buying stuff .
He tells her whenever things should go .
He chooses what she wears down to her jewellery. He appears to be kind and considerate but he’s taking charge.
I don’t like him or what he is doing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
its a bit annoying..after i watched that jewel of hawaii...you tube is sending me lotts of her vlogs...no thanks...one was quit enough... :eek:
She was in the live chat yesterday…..
she vlogs like she has thousands of views. She DOES NOT even have one hundred.less than two thousand subscribers. She definitely does more than belly dancing

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That heater was not one she bought from the UK…I am certain it is a French brand. She made a thing telling us she had a six month wait so bought them from the UK,,,, has Nathan had to tell her they are not fit for purpose

How much is it to rent a cherry picker that size for a few days and pay for that low loader to deliver and collect it.
So that leaves a cream one for the marquis apartment and the blue one for her flue…

On a serious note. Squirrel is not kind he is manipulative and I would say he is coercing her.
She is utterly clueless and her mothers support is waning . He sees opportunities….
He is buying stuff .
He tells here whenever things should go .
He chooses what she wears down to her jewellery. He appears to be kind and considerate but he’s taking charge.
I see where you are coming from about the coercion, however, she still gets her snide little remarks in about him.

Reactions: 18
It's the time for granny food. We had Grandpa's favorite creamed onions, a Victorian dish, I'm sure, flavored most revolutionarily with a pinch of five spice powder, just what it's been needing all these decades.
I provided cheesy American green bean casserole, not traditional in our family, though I could not bring myself to use canned beans or canned mushroom soup. I did put the traditional cheesy canned "french-fried" onion rings on top, it was awesome.
Way more fish shack than fancy-schmancy, just the way us possums like it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Yes, I always add the disclaimer on the sour cream! 😆 One year I was trying to be a little more “calorie friendly” and used non fat sour cream. Trust me….it doesn’t work! Don’t do it! 😁

“French Style” green beans is a term used to describe the way the beans are cut…long and cut down the middle. I looked up this definition…

French green beans (also called Haricots Verts) are slightly longer and skinnier than regular green beans and may be a little bit more expensive. They are harvested earlier then regular green beans, so they are thought to be more tender and more flavorful.

Here’s a photo of how we can buy them canned here in the states, but I suppose fresh would work and be even better! The recipe really is good, and a surprise for everyone expecting the same old green bean dish.

View attachment 1760505
Thank you @KyBourbon Yes, haricots verts are still available fresh (from Morocco) but we can get them in cans too. Going to have a go at these 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Congrats @Beachgirl you've made VIP (y)now if only England score two in the next half, it' s congrats all round:giggle:
i had a very serious businesscall this afternoon..it was not very nice...in the end the guy said to me...are you going to watch the worldsoccer...because i want to.. ....i said no...i am still working till about 19.30... and i guess it would be nice if you did the same... :rolleyes: come on...since when did the world stop turning when sports are concerned...very overrated...get a life..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

He is buying stuff .
He tells her whenever things should go .
I spotted that one of the burners was a "Supra" a french brand.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
[/QUOTE]
i had a very serious businesscall this afternoon..it was not very nice...in the end the guy said to me...are you going to watch the worldsoccer...because i want to.. ....i said no...i am still working till about 19.30... and i guess it would be nice if you did the same... :rolleyes: come on...since when did the world stop turning when sports are concerned...very overrated...get a life..
In Croatia, children at school, during classes, can watch matches of the Croatian national team.
Yes, the world has stopped!🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I am hoping…that the plant hire company LOXAM is also in France. Otherwise this 15 ton cherry picker has come from the uk…surely not.
My French is not good enough to search to see if it is a possible to hire from this company near Jarvis!?
Yes, Loxam are in France. Usually a depot in most fair sized towns.

Quick google says that Loxam was founded in 1967 in... FRANCE

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I am hoping…that the plant hire company LOXAM is also in France. Otherwise this 15 ton cherry picker has come from the uk…surely not.
My French is not good enough to search to see if it is a possible to hire from this company near Jarvis!?
Loxam is the brand of the cherry picker i think.

Reactions: 7
In Croatia, children at school, during classes, can watch matches of the Croatian national team.
Yes, the world has stopped!🤦‍♀️
you know...here in The Netherlands we have a big issue about the invironment..farmers have to stop because there are too much pigs and cows.....its all about too much CO2 going up in the air...but...we have the formula one...with Max Verstappen..who makes 50 million a year...racing around for what??? having a huge CO2 outlet...nobody talks about that...no the cows are the problem....but farmers provide food.....the rulers of this world have gone mad...and it makes me furious that so many people are too stupid to understand that the foodproduction and energy are in serious problems......and all they think about is formula 1 and soccer... :eek: and how much they all enjoy it...totally nuts..

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
you know...here in The Netherlands we have a big issue about the invironment..farmers have to stop because there are too much pigs and cows.....its all about too much CO2 going up in the air...but...we have the formula one...with Max Verstappen..who makes 50 million a year...racing around for what??? having a huge CO2 outlet...nobody talks about that...no the cows are the problem....but farmers provide food.....the rulers of this world have gone mad...and it makes me furious that so many people are too stupid to understand that the foodproduction and energy are in serious problems......and all they think about is formula 1 and soccer... :eek: and how much they all enjoy it...totally nuts..
Small (poor) Croatia, with a population of 3.8 million, was second at the last World Cup.
That's when life in Croatia really stopped.
Welcome of the national team: circus.
I don't understand either, but that's how it is.
And I forgot about France in 1998. We were third then.
These are important things.
Who cares about the energy crisis when our hearts are warm. ;)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Great minds think alike!

What about the stadiums built for olympics? Abandoned after! Waste of resources.

Also NL wants to only provide meat for NL but happily exports fruits and veg grown in greenhouses. We have year round exotic fruits and veg for a reasonable price. It appears to me we are too stupid to see the greater plan of our goverment!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.