The Chateau Diaries #196 Nothing ever gets finished and often never even started

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great minds think alike!

What about the stadiums built for olympics? Abandoned after! Waste of resources.

Also NL wants to only provide meat for NL but happily exports fruits and veg grown in greenhouses. We have year round exotic fruits and veg for a reasonable price. It appears to me we are too stupid to see the greater plan of our goverment!
we are not stupid...80 percent of the population is stupid...thats why they get away with it...and i cant stop it..no matter how hard i try...i forsee sovjet union times....empty stores..people in line for a few cans of food....flats without heating..huge prices....its not going to be pleasant..mark my words...but i am getting off topic..sorry for that..

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Don't hold back, @M&MsMom, how do you really feel? 😁
I know, I was a bit harsh....but I watched that blog this morning and then saw those pictures of him and it just all came rushing back! It's just dirty looking. I don't mind receding hairlines or bald men, for that matter! What I do mind is when guys try to cover it up and do it in a poor fashion like Philip is doing. The only thing he could do worse is put a bad toupee on it all. He's a young guy and he's going to look back on these choices he's made with his hair and be very embarrassed.

What am I talking about? He's probably going to look back on this entire period of his life and be embarrassed! His hair is really the least of it!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Did no one point out that fanny only helped with setting the table? She had no idea what was being cooked? Wtf did she do all day? Lay in bed, only get out to film.

No one point out that Queen Phillipa is wearing gloves inside? I guess the other woodburners hasn't been installed!

A toasty room when she was stepping out? There was no longer a fire burning and when there is no fire going, I bet it gets cold quick there since she did say that there is a draft from one end to another in the enfilade. Liiiiiiies!
SHE WAS EDITING ALL DAY!!!!!!!
Seriously, to hear her talk that's all she does all day.
She edits to live and lives to edit.
I don't buy it for a second.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
i just watched Dan and Amauries...well how shall i put it...insight manshealth vlog??

its obvious the all need a strong drink to get through the cadeauvlogs....quit an insult to all those people who send this crap...if you read here stop it...

Dan is not mentally stable..i guess we all knew that...i get the feeling he and annalise didnt talk much...untill it came to a breakdown...Dan surely regrets it...but stilll refuses to listen to his now ex wife..Amaury follows Herr Nasty like a puppy on a leash..and he likes it..stupid man..

the vlog gives a lott away..if you can bare to watch it for half an hour..

they all seem to depend on YT, instagram and all that tit..Dan says Google controles your life..well not my life..thats for sure..:rolleyes:

all in all this vlog gives us somthing to talk about ..the whole weekend...love to read your thoughts..
Was this the vlog they did where they were sitting around chatting and at one point talked about how men are too proud to seek mental health services?

Reactions: 7
Turkey sandwiches with stuffing (dressing) and cranberries a truly great sandwich
I am making a casserole stuffing on the bottom then corn and bits of jellied cranberry chopped up turkey and a bit of gravy then the left over mashed potatoes mixed with cheese and some seasoning and baked til the mash turns golden like a shepards pie sort of with all left overs

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I am making a casserole stuffing on the bottom then corn and bits of jellied cranberry chopped up turkey and a bit of gravy then the left over mashed potatoes mixed with cheese and some seasoning and baked til the mash turns golden like a shepards pie sort of with all left overs
Goodness that is called, waste not want not.
Impressive.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
we are not stupid...80 percent of the population is stupid...thats why they get away with it...and i cant stop it..no matter how hard i try...i forsee sovjet union times....empty stores..people in line for a few cans of food....flats without heating..huge prices....its not going to be pleasant..mark my words...but i am getting off topic..sorry for that..
I wholeheartedly agree.
Australia is one of the biggest gas producers in the world.
Most of it is sold offshore.
Because of the previous government's inaction on energy security, and greedy gas producers taking advantage of the global energy crisis, not enough gas has been reserved for the Australian domestic market.
Consequentially, gas prices have soared. 😒

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I have to admit, I am thinking along the same lines as you these days. Starting to get on my nerves. Added to which, most times, so boring too. ❤
I have to admit that I have been getting a niggling thought that CD reminds me of something, and then I finally twigged it was like The Darling Buds of May - everything is lovely, with a lot of living and laughs...... Except the original never gave such a bad aftertaste. 😣😬🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She's desperately flaunting them because that's about all she has to offer. That girl is as dumb as they get, really. Her mother's ex boyfriend used to call her 'a waste of life', and for good reason I might add. Isabelle Jarvis and her Percy call her "the mute", because she is predominantly silent. She's a downer for every party and has nothing to contribute but those boobs. It landed her another husband to be, I give her that. Until she screws that up too.
Not for the first time has the Lalande scene reminded me of the early '60s Richard Rodgers musical, No Strings. His first after the death of Hammerstein, and nothing like the work they did together. No Strings starred the wonderful Diahann Carroll in an interracial love affair with the wonderful Richard Kiley -- set in a jet set Eurotrash scene.
This is Tess' song, written in 1962, decades before her boobs were born.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Sounds yummy we usually have the whole turkey dinner leftovers the next day then sandwiches, but your casserole is a great idea

• Heart
In Croatia, children at school, during classes, can watch matches of the Croatian national team.
Yes, the world has stopped!🤦‍♀️
[/QUOTE]
Same here in NZ when any NZ team is playing in school hours, if their teacher wants to take them to the big screen in the hall.

• Wow
Sounds yummy we usually have the whole turkey dinner leftovers the next day then sandwiches, but your casserole is a great idea
My aunt Martha used to make something she called Turkey Glacé -- layered turkey, gravy, stuffing and a generous coating of cranberry sauce, baked. Shepherd's pie, exactly, super delicious.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.