The Chateau Diaries #196 Nothing ever gets finished and often never even started

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They weren't ever a thing at any of my family's Thanksgiving meals. The first time I'd ever had them I was in my mid 20s - an ex's mom served them. She gave me her recipe and I'll make them every couple years. Never with marshmallows though, blech! Just butter, brown sugar, cinnamon, and sweet potatoes or yams.
That's exactly my query. Sweet pots/yams are sweet enough without adding marshmallows, especially even more so as supposed to be a side to the main meat dish. There is only so much sweetness one can take in one sitting, isn't there?
Was Thanksgiving originally viewed as the final run up to the winter months, where it was the last opportunity to eat in plenty and sweetness? IDK??

Reactions: 9
Everyone on their best behaviour please. England v USA kicks off in 7 minutes.
No rude chants from the terraces please and certainly no name calling😉 ⚽⚽
Best of luck to both teams
No worries at my end. I don't follow pro team sports of any kind from any country. Didn't even know this competition was happening.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Sooooo Lala-land, they can’t even be arsed to hang the curtains on the hooks properly so leave them literally hanging by threads. They really are so scruffy! Instead Snorts hyper focuses on standing outside on a cherry picker to badly (where’s the buffing cloth) wipe the windows in an attempt at looking busy and getting flog airtime.
Can you imagine living next to them in a cul-de-sac? We all know the type.. dirty, scruffy lot living like rats but with the biggest TV and light fittings on the block!!
D887F460-38C5-484E-9383-4192F1A614A1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Does anyone else miss CD fan billionaire Michael Morrison and pervy LokiCleveland on the livechats? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ✌
Jason Dubey may be as annoying but just isn't as amusing as those duo.
Just today I was wondering what ever had happened to Michael Morrison and his private jet.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Eeeeewwwwwwww! I did notice the jumper was being worn all throughout the day - from cleaning to making garlic bread. So nasty!

However, what skeeves me out more is that hair of his - all of it, everywhere! From the precisely drawn in/powdered on hairline to his scalp, with its shoe polish dark dye, to the scruffy - definitely not sexy! - neck hair and facial hair, patchy and sparse. Blech! He is absolutely the grossest thing on the interwebs. He is just disgusting. At least he pulls back that frizzy length of hair on his head into a fried mass of a ponytail.

People must really not like him or they'd give him a heads up (no pun intended). I'll say it again......growing hair all over your body when it grows in a random fashion DOES NOT compensate for a balding head.
Don't hold back, @M&MsMom, how do you really feel? 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was going to celebrate by putting my central heating on for an extra couple of hours tonight 😂😂
You are defo not alone. I have recently bought myself multiple gorgeous hooded long line fleecy tunics to wear during the day plus cosy slipper socks too.
And heating the entire house from very late afternoon into early/mid evening.
Put my new electric blanket on my bed today too.
Reminds me - time for bed soon!! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just have to ask, but, does any family in the USA really serve up sweet potatoes with mashmallows these days? TBH, just why would that combination have ever been added to any menu? 🤮
I remember my Mom making them once when I was a kid. They were hardly touched, so we never had them again.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sooooo Lala-land, they can’t even be arsed to hang the curtains on the hooks properly so leave them literally hanging by threads. They really are so scruffy! Instead Snorts hyper focuses on standing outside on a cherry picker to badly (where’s the buffing cloth) wipe the windows in an attempt at looking busy and getting flog airtime.
Can you imagine living next to them in a cul-de-sac? We all know the type.. dirty, scruffy lot living like rats but with the biggest TV and light fittings on the block!!
View attachment 1760186
They would fit right in at the white trash trailer court.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.