Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
I have always had a feeling she Hates the place.
BINGO
Nothing says "There's no place like home" like 12 travels per annum, along with an apartment in London, that she visited once a month before the pandemic...
Also, the château was just a holiday home/party pad/overgrown playhouse for her to play princess in.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Jeeves

VIP Member
I shall take my leave of you all for a while, Mum finally lost her battle and passed away at home yesterday. I'm obviously on a time delay was ok yesterday but a wreck this morning. A bientot xx
Thinking of you at this very sad time for you. Take care of yourself.xxx

• Heart

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
It figures… the Gay Twink was nowhere in sight. There’s only room for one gay guy in the Floor Scrubber’s arms - cher Michel.
3B4BDFAC-BC06-42D9-9420-A70AE0455770.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Fennelbug

VIP Member
In Billy's vlog where they take Alexander to LaLande, did anyone notice that Snorts was conspicuous by his absence? Probably couldn't bear to see how genuinely enthusiastic Fanny was to see Michael.
It was actually very sweet how happy Stephanie was to see Michael. I am glad Snorts kept away, he has nothing to offer. He is going to feel extra useless this holiday season. Stephanie is hosting Quality Gays that actually do Labor and have Skills. What’s up with the lame ‘son in law’ Isabelle?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Le Baiseur

VIP Member
1669658228681.png

Since Mary Poppins had just cleaned the floors, wouldn't it have been easier for Fanny to have just mopped the linseed oil mixture onto the floor instead of hands and knees scrubbing?
BTW, she kept saying linseed oil and "turps" - is "turps" a Brit term for turpentine?

Does anyone else miss CD fan billionaire Michael Morrison and pervy LokiCleveland on the livechats? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ✌
Jason Dubey may be as annoying but just isn't as amusing as those duo.

• Haha
  • Heart

Madame No

VIP Member
‘I’m so ill I’ve taken to my bed’ but as soon as something interesting happens the illness magically vanishes. Snorts reminding her about a coat to keep up the pretence but she’s already forgotten about her fake sniffle due to having fomo. This is evidence of my suspicions all along, especially Snorts who seems to constantly be ill and upstairs until the one thing in the day happens and he’s suddenly there in amongst it. I think they’ve got their words confused again … renovation/redecorate ill/bone idle lazy. 🙄
I've noticed that Fanny feigns illness when all the attention may not be on her. I'm sure there was a lot of hustle and bustle going on around the big feast that she wasn't a part of. Feeling left out, she had to do something to get attention. It's in keeping with her spoilt child personality. Plus, she can not compete with the BIG BOOBS!

• Haha
  • Heart
What is a "makeover"?

For Stephanie, it's applying a coat of oil on the floor tiles.
For, PhiPhi, it's a quick shower and a change of clothes.

I'm reminded every day how blessed I am that I don't have to share a bed or a room with Lady Snorts.

• Haha
  • Heart

JanePlain

I shall take my leave of you all for a while, Mum finally lost her battle and passed away at home yesterday. I'm obviously on a time delay was ok yesterday but a wreck this morning. A bientot xx
So sorry for your sad news. Sending heartfelt thoughts at what will be an emotional time.

• Heart
  • Sad

T Rex

VIP Member
This is 100% what happened....but I'll add one small addition, if you don't mind.
At some point, after she left Haworth and ended up at her friend's place in France (where she was literally by herself for 30+ days), she posted a "cry for help" post, letting her followers know that she was "better now" but in a loosely veiled comment indicated that she contemplated suicide. Then, Natti and Philip drove to pick her up and brought her to Lalande. After that brief stay, she went back to Nicki's place in France and then went on to Norway and eventually found work in a restaurant, came up with the idea of becoming a chef, I think she even went to England and took classes for getting certified to work on a cruise ship and next thing you know, she's in Africa for a time.

There are things we will never know. And that's probably a good thing.
Thanks @M&MsMom- I became jaded after she burned the entire lovely village of Haworth and Nicki, and stopped following her. It is sad because there were a few of us 15 who truly felt sorry for her, initially, as something truly was not right at the Shitoo of "Life, Laughter, and Love", and were her biggest cheerleaders to escape. She somehow landed herself in a community that supported her with good people. But she threw that all down the loo to "find herself". She's a grown woman who is still lost. There are people who have it much worse that make their own way in life- unfortunately, Marie expects people to give her a free ride while she "finds herself", while offering nothing in return.

• Heart
  • Sad

Madame No

VIP Member
Good Morning from the Beautiful Pacific Northwest! Pretty quiet on the Tattler front so far.
  • Young fellow with bad haircut and irritating voice from England setting tables has been mentioned a few times. Candles too tall was pointed out. Something to watch out for when setting you next holiday table. 🕯
  • Horse face Ed and sweet Anna also making a few headlines. Ed continuing to be an ass to Anna. 😡
  • A couple of style vloggers in the news, Audrey Coyne with the same irritating voice as whatshisname 🤫 along with Suzanna Salk and Marie Anne Lecoeur. 👗🛋
  • Sneaky Philip not Phyllis, with his Tesla. It's been suggested he should grow a beard due to his weak chin. 🧔🏻‍♀️
  • Pros and cons of treating tiles still being discussed 🧱
  • Pros and cons of wearing gloves while cutting holly also mentioned. 🧤
  • Lady of the Chateau continuing to get good reviews! 🏰 May have to watch that one.

• Heart
  • Haha

Beachgirl

VIP Member
I know it’s probably sad to say that I thoughts todays vlog was a vast improvement on recent ones.
F4F actually doing some work, no sign of snorts until the very end and then he was quiet as they seemed to be speaking French most of the time.
I also thought that Fanny looked much better and more up to date wearing Jeans.
Forgot to add real french food.

Abuela

Chatty Member
I wish someone would tell the Oxford "graduate" (?) how to pronounce "batik". She thinks it's "battick" for some strange reason! There must be something seriously wrong with Michael, the gift giver who seems to send a box full of presents, often very expensive ones, practically every week. He is obsessed with her. It wouldn't surprise me if some of these crazy fans left her legacies in their wills. Surely they could find a better way to use their money.
I've always guessed "Michael" was Stephanie's online shopper pseudonym.

• Haha
  • Heart

MadameChat

VIP Member
I’m guessing Dame F4Fs been reading here again tired of us calling her a lazy cow she’s gone crazy cleaning the floors in her hands and knees and following that up with cleaning the fireplace andirons. I think she made PhiPhi put the dining room back where mommy likes it. As for angel eyes my bet is he’s secretly looking for family treasure buried somewhere in lielande

• Haha
View attachment 1767137
Since Mary Poppins had just cleaned the floors, wouldn't it have been easier for Fanny to have just mopped the linseed oil mixture onto the floor instead of hands and knees scrubbing?
BTW, she kept saying linseed oil and "turps" - is "turps" a Brit term for turpentine?
Exactly! She could have used a roller or a mop, but the optic of being on her knees hard at work alone is what tugs at the hearts of Patreon grannies!
However, she may have unknowingly (or deliberately) put her beloved Snorts in a bad light because he let his precious dahling work alone on her knees like a cursed princess, and makes him look like the villain in her fairytale! What was PhiPhi doing the whole time, watching p0rn?

cd533.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lochness Monster

VIP Member
There isn't a house full of clucking women willing to cater to his 'diet' atm, "if you don't like it, go make something else for yourself.."
And Angel eyes made supper in less than 6 hours … he also seems to be matey with Amoury.
Stephanie is flirting with him.
It’s the first non gay man been allowed in the chateau since squirrels arrival. Something tells me he has not allowed them and this begs the question what is a talented intelligent bloke like him doing washing Fanny’s fountain 😉🤣

• Haha

Hemerocallis

VIP Member
Yesterday was the first sunday of advent.
There are four sundays of advent every year.
Christmas is always 24/25 of december.
BUT
advent calendars are starting the first of december and have 24 doors for the 24 days in december.

F4F did a sort of advent calendar, so perhaps starting on thursday.

If not 🤷‍♀️
Didn't watch them last year.
Strange that she didn't talk about her adventvlogs.