Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Le Baiseur

VIP Member
I'm grateful to have found such a kind, intelligent, hilarious, and vicious group of people to have spent the last year with. If you're Palm Springs adjacent, come on by - it's just me and the critters and all dis food.
1669304017071.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member
Morning !
I have just watched the Gift Grab.......... confession time ..... I Love those pink wine glasses they got for Free. :cautious:
Those pink stems are worth at a minimum $50 a stem. 16 of them = $800. Guesstimate for all of the glassware sent, probably $3000. I’m probably a bit low. I’m a dealer. I know.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Hemerocallis

VIP Member
A bit of scary storytelling by the Irish Mammy aka DB.
ENJOY! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:🥰
change into my Sunday best jogging bottoms( not that I have any desire to jog I might add!!), I polish my crocs & head over to the Chateau for dinner......
Brenda really dressed up for the dinner at shitto: sweatpants and crocs, wow!

Screenshot (226).png

"Anyone who wears sweatpants has lost control of their life."

• Haha
  • Heart

Gertrude Maud

VIP Member
:coffee::unsure: Why is she still on Youtube? Yes, I am talking FRK. To be someone with something to "offer", I would have thought you had to have skills, beauty, charisma, surprising content, something to draw people in and keep them watching. In my opinion she has seen what Stephanie can get/do, and she believes she can too. Did she not even utter something about a chateau at one point? Total delusion. Stephanie makes men do things for her, she has charisma. FRK would just make you want to run!
At the moment FRK has youth on her side, but as far as I can tell that is all. She ought to set some realistic goals and forget about fame and fortune for very little "work" filming herself. Was she not looking for George Clooney? Nick the tree surgeon would be punching! :rolleyes: Not being mean, but a touch of reality would be a good thing in her world.
We enjoyed watching Mr. Bean's ancient castle, and his wife was far less irritating when edited by Snorts. Interesting castle they've got there, enticing secrets and rooms. Mr. Bean's English must make Snorts & Stephanie giggle secretly at bedtime,- he talks just the way "The French" talk in old Monty Python films.
As much as I appreciate watching those great castles...oh I am so glad of my own smaller, cleaner, safer, and pretty hassle free abode. I'm not doing anything in it myself, just live and enjoy. If something needs doing, my wife makes sure it gets done,- and I usually don't even see the faces of those who do. In fact, it is just like living in a hotell, just that I'm the owner. I would hate "Chateau life".
Am I right in saying that there are now 3 trolls here as well as 15 haters? Welcome Trolls, you'll be just fine here. But we shall not welcome any queer bashers, fat shamers, or haters of menopausal women. I will kick those out myself. See, I'm quite protective of you all :whistle:
Before I leave, have the gay pair staying at Lalande been giving Dan instructions "How to tie a scarf" ? Either that, or he has a woman in his life.
Before I leave, have the gay pair staying at Lalande been giving Dan instructions "How to tie a scarf" ? Either that, or he has a woman in his life.

I noticed the scarf and thought, Hmmmm?

• Haha

graciemckitten

VIP Member
I wonder how many people have been sold identical titles. 😂😂
Since F4F is a 50 % discount Shittelaine, perhaps she could shave 5% off her Shittelaine empire, and sell .001% Shittelaine of LieLande titles to the masses to raise money to pay someone to haul wood up to her suite this winter. Each .001% Shittelaine would receive a cast off or throw away item from the gift grab if they agree to pay for postage and Nuttys time in mailing the item. Of course, Ñutty would have up to 5 years to respond to any such request and you have to agree to take the risk of being sent spoiled expired food items.

A hedgehog at LieLand would be named in your honor or your name/initials could be written in crayon on one of the wallpapered rooms. For an additional donation, a drawing of a dick in your color choice of crayon could be inserted into the background of the wallpaper, drawn on a wall, on the back of the paneling to be installed in the grande salon, or on F4F’s bed frame.

You may or may not be invited to speak at a cocktail party with the French government officials about your .001% Shittelaine title.

• Haha

Iolair

VIP Member
"I have of late - but wherefore I know not, lost my mirth."
Act II, scene II - Hamlet. W.S.

So tired with back pain. I'll continue to read, but for now I've nothing to add until my mirth joins me once again.

I enjoin you all to take care of each other - please - do it despite the recent bitching. Best wishes, stay safe all. ❤

• Heart

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member
Happy Thanksgiving Tattlers! I am grateful for a snuggly fire, a snuggly puppy (suck it PhiPhi), a snuggly hubby, my snuggly pjs, and peace and quiet in my world right now.

• Heart

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
Because this may get scrubbed in the comments. I leave it here.
Of all the things to be offended about- sweet Lord these people are all utter whack jobs.Fanny is English so to celebrate Thanksgiving is a nonsense anyway and just content to appeal to her US audience and seemingly offend Canadians

Last edited:
  • Haha

LadyRed

VIP Member
She got him there for advent because he’s talented and has an artistic eye. She knows Support Squirrel is hopeless.
I don't know about you ladies and gents but there is nothing less attractive than a man-child.

A previous paramour of mine got into the bad habit of expecting or even demanding I baby him. I let it go for a while until I had enough and had to tell the man that I can continue to baby him but that he should not expect any conjugal activities at the end of the day as no normal mother wants to shag their baby. That sure cured him immediatly.

• Haha
  • Heart

Hemerocallis

VIP Member
I was under the impression that the gifts were to be sold and money given to charity. Am I making this up? Or was this a thing at the beginning or the gift grabs, but in time they decided to just keep the things they got that are expensive/valuable? (Meaning that they wouldn't have to go through all the trouble of trying to sell stuff, cause that would mean some type of "work".)
No, she stated the revenue from the gift grab channel was given to charities. But since may 2021 or so she didn't mention to which charity, so tattle thinks that its going to a charity called Stephanmememe

• Haha