Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

UvulaDonor

VIP Member
Could someone investigate the fleuries splashback - I think a tilegate may have occurred? The handmade ones swapped for plain ones?

• Wow
Reactions: 9

shatcho shiek

VIP Member
Too kind. I recused myself from comment on Tatyana back in the paleo because me and my MD in psychiatry :cautious: believe she has mental health issues.

oh, how interesting! you have a degree and you're here apparently on the vilest of sites that say a lot that us mere 15 arent just negative ninnies and how they painted out to be akin to wrist-slashing dark websters, what's your opinion on her moving to silly mare ,was it the worst thing she has done.

• Haha

Summerbaby

VIP Member
Apologies in advance as I am not up to date with all comments here at the mo.
But, just have to ask for my sanity's sake, who was the French guy featured in Sunday's vlog? Nathan's side-kick or the HMN's new handyman?
Is he Angel who many have previously referred to, or is Angel, someone else?
Whatever, the guy seemed to know what he was talking about with regard to chimney sweeping - as I am sure that that potato trick will work perfectly.
AND, am I correct in noticing that Nathan actually speaks French?? :unsure:
I do recollect that whatever Nathan does in France in connection with anything plumbing/heating-wise has to be finally signed off by a fully qualified French professional in that field. Have I got that correct @JackSpratt? ❤

C'est moi

VIP Member
And I'm going to call BULLSHIT and BOLLOX to cleaning the chimney from the top. Wtaf! I don't know if that's even possible

Apologies to @LittleMore Cottage I had a funny five minutes and started typing something without properly digesting what you had written! Then I thought I had deleted it. No offence meant. And I believe @JackSpratt addressed the sweeping from the top. Apologies again x
And I'm going to call BULLSHIT and BOLLOX to cleaning the chimney from the top. Wtaf! I don't know if that's even possible

I note they didn't translate in the subtitles Benoits use of the slang word bitte 🤣 When Anna was saying Philip's first drawing looked like a little man Benoit said it had a tiny bitte... 🤣🍆
I would like to sincerely apologise to @LittleMore Cottage for my outburst above. Having a funny five minutes, I started typing before fully digesting what you had written. I thought I had deleted it but then came to make another post and didn't realise it was still there. Absolutely no offence meant, apologies once again x

Hemerocallis

VIP Member
Born naked. All drag now.
❤🧡💛💚💙💜🖤
I'm a cis female, plain vanilla, and plenty of it. One of the dumbest things somebody ever said to me was one of these fascist Southern belles who said if only I could get rid of my "masculine gestures" I'd be really cute. Not even going into the inferno of mansplaining I've undergone as a female with an IQ higher than body temp.
🤣🤣🤣 love this @billybudd ❤

• Haha
  • Heart

The Cheshire Cat

Thought I'd share with you my take on @Clara Burnett 's message to Phil Phi to remember the age of consent. My immediate thought was that they were all taking the piss out of Snorts for being a virgin before arriving at the dump. He most likely boasted about his past experiences at a young age. (ie telling lies) Hence Clara saying "Remember the age of consent". I could be completely wrong but this is my take on the situation.

• Wow

billybudd

VIP Member
I surely don't, which was my point when answering 'Robert'. The answer Frank send was quite clear on one thing: they want to stay out of it all. Why would he ignore that, publish the email and sit on his high horse screaming bloody murder at me? What's the point?
Den Os has this person's real name.
I would not like to be in that legal or moral position, a dead serious measure of the poster's fecklessness. With all the earnestness at my command, I ask the poster, for your own sake, to take down the email posted here.

Maple fairy

VIP Member
Speaking of bad taste, bad choices who else find the (I believe it is French Provincial) white sofa and chair Manor and Maker have was a bad choice. I find it very jarring in that space. The piece of furniture they were humming & hawing would certainly fit well in their Château. I was hoping they would go for it.
We have a circa 1800-1810 banquet table that in very cold weather makes cracking sounds you would swear that the house is coming down around us. We have a temperature of not more 3-4 degrees. It lived for decades in an unheated shed that would see water every spring.

• Heart

Lochness Monster

VIP Member
The ridiculous outfit Fanny wore when visiting the Turnip Eaters could easily be replaced by shopping at one of my favorite English country outfitters, Cordings. Phyllis could also get himself fitted out as country gentleman or lady, high leather boots and all. I like Amy. She reminds me of a very down to earth and capable woman. I loved seeing her drive around the estate. Isn't she trained as a nurse or something? BTW whatever happened to that extremely good looking couple who also were redoing a chateau, the woman was a doctor and very beautiful.
I thought Amy was in the diplomatic service or an ambassador for something! Not a nurse

Maple fairy

VIP Member
How often do they do the art show thing at their place? I assumed it was once a year.. I don't know why they would worry about hanging space when they propped up a lot of stuff, they could prop art on that gorgeous cabinet if needs must....
Not 100% sure but I felt the same as you do. What’s the big deal when it appears to be the perfect place for the piece. I hope it wasn’t a call out to their fans.

• Heart

Beachgirl

VIP Member
I think La Jarvis gets away with it by maintaining the farmhouse’s decrepit condition while gaslighting her fans regarding her exhausting work schedule. She’s a master manipulator.

Does it count if they played one on Broadway?!?

How about…Fanny LaFlash’s Fabulous Farmhouse of Flaming Fuck All?!? Too much?!?
No they have to be a genuine chimney sweep

• Haha
Ever wonder why the Argentines and Armoire were not invited to the Thanksgiving party?

View attachment 1758158
View attachment 1758163

Also... Maria's "See you soon" glance at Yorick! Did anyone feel that too? :love: :ROFLMAO:
Looks like they'll be talking on WhatsApp!

View attachment 1758174
View attachment 1758177
Can anyone tell me why Stephony is dressed as Wendy O. Williams of the Plasmatics? She looks as trashy from behind as that table. I shudder to think how she looks from the front!!!

303835A9-CD9D-4C22-B406-429FC42D2358.jpeg

• Haha