Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shatcho shiek

VIP Member
seeriously who would be wanting to hold a we
I have a question for one of you 15 tattlers, or is it three haghounds...

x

So my question is how much could she be charging for renting her chateau out for a wedding? I'm curious because whatever that euro amount is, multiplied by 70, it has to be a fairly tidy sum, right? And yet there is the ubiquitous Patreon grift, the constant whinging about budget, and the poor me I can't afford to buy 12 fruit trees...

So does anyone know what she could be charging?

I would want to be paid to hold my wedding there, seriously that chapel falling down, the dinner served at 10.30pm of mashed spuds and meat because phellep never had to cook work in the whole two years , when head aprons theres youre guest would be served 1300 calories maybe bread and wine if youre lucky enough to be judged skinny enough, cold rooms and peacock poo trestles served in the garage . Hell who on earth would in their right mind would want to hold a wedding at lie land?

• Haha
Reactions: 7

billybudd

VIP Member
Jihad seems a bit much
I stand by my choice of words. Judging on the basis of malice, persistence despite serious warnings from moderators micro and macro, violation by taking beef outside Tattle, nihilism, and utterest horseshit.

• Heart
  • Sad

MsMuir

Chatty Member
I question this a bit... sounds like a response to someone they don't know... so to say 'mind fuck' is surprising... but also, saying someone told them about Tattle, and then say 'since they started writing about us, we have received etc...' They would have been written about long before someone wrote to tell them it was happening... so which is it? And if you hear something about someone, the natural thing is to ask them what happened, not ghost them, in my life anyways...
Let's not start shaming the victims😐

Madame No

VIP Member
Must be an old vlog as there are several all uploaded 5 days ago too - one entitled "Happy New Year"
I don't think they are old. They are probably filmed in her mom's house. They are quite short. Some of them are less than a minute.

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
Look at top picture: a house full of gays and Snorty is flirting with the old man?!? He’s saying I don’t bathe and kiss on the first date, but I could make an exception, what chateau do you own?
👴 "The one with the sauna and the turntable constantly blasting Sylvester..."

Headhunter

I was under the impression that the gifts were to be sold and money given to charity. Am I making this up? Or was this a thing at the beginning or the gift grabs, but in time they decided to just keep the things they got that are expensive/valuable? (Meaning that they wouldn't have to go through all the trouble of trying to sell stuff, cause that would mean some type of "work".)
I'm sorry, I don't know, Scooter. I don't watch the vlogs. I glean all my information here on Tattle. I guess I'm a lost cause. 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha

M&MsMom

VIP Member
This looks like a torture victim... remember Dustin Hoffman in Marathon man?
Of all the scenes in any movie, that is the one scene that scares the hell out of me.

"IS IT SAFE?"

I have goosebumps.

I lied, there's another that makes me just as scared - from The Shining - "RED RUM RED RUM RED RUM" with that little boy writing it on the door.

Now I have chills. Both are so scary to me.

• Heart
  • Haha

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
Hold your noses, the stench of desperation is BLOCK CAPS strong this eve 🤢

View attachment 1757935View attachment 1757936View attachment 1757937
after he performs his Elton John tribute in Chateauroux he will he getting lots of new outfits

I don't think so Mrs Haversham and I should have qualified my original question.

John Inman as Mr Humprhries was a one dimensional, stereotypical caricature.
Just Grift Wood imagined Philip's parents to be "mousy people who are quiet and unassuming and very meek".
Frank Thring was anything but.
He was flamboyant and out there.
I don't think Frank could have played mousy or meek, on or off the screen.
Frank Thring was a thespian and an actor he could play anythings and looks like Phi Phi the liver lips etc

• Haha

Maple fairy

VIP Member
I remember her being in town. I don’t pay much mind to the performers that pass through unless they’re in my way at the grocery store. Although John Goodman is always polite when you ask him to stand aside.
I meant Miss Loretta’s praline shop not Patti LaBelle. I thought perhaps you were familiar with her shop. I mentioned Miss LaBelle because of the discussion of her sweet potato pie.

• Haha

Gertrude Maud

VIP Member
Like John Inman as Mr. Humphries in Are You Being Served!

I don't think so Mrs Haversham and I should have qualified my original question.

John Inman as Mr Humprhries was a one dimensional, stereotypical caricature.
Just Grift Wood imagined Philip's parents to be "mousy people who are quiet and unassuming and very meek".
Frank Thring was anything but.
He was flamboyant and out there.
I don't think Frank could have played mousy or meek, on or off the screen.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Gertrude Maud

VIP Member
after he performs his Elton John tribute in Chateauroux he will he getting lots of new outfits

Frank Thring was a thespian and an actor he could play anythings and looks like Phi Phi the liver lips etc
I know who Frank Thring is.
I grew up watching him on Australian television.
However, I will politely agree to disagree about his suitability for portraying a meek and mousey individual.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6