Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

billybudd

VIP Member
I surely don't, which was my point when answering 'Robert'. The answer Frank send was quite clear on one thing: they want to stay out of it all. Why would he ignore that, publish the email and sit on his high horse screaming bloody murder at me? What's the point?
I learned two things in college.
One, how to put on eyeliner.
Two, a phrase used to describe the Shakepearean villain Iago. I've never forgotten it. "Motiveless malignancy."

And it might possibly even be dangerous to do so!😳
Yes, a gay couple fired for homophobic reasons in rural France might well have something to fear.

And now, pie.
This is the platonic ideal of pie.
Lacking pigeons, chicken thighs will serve.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
Nicolette has graduated to grifting through Patreon. She needs money so she can design candles, tea bags and napkins. 😂
F866CDDA-D9C5-42A8-A473-E6634BA4899E.png

Reactions: 9

ScooterMaGoo

she said that all the mad California's lady gifts really embellished the place- they are making it look awful with expensive stuff that may look beautiful - but not together! she has no taste! I don't think she truly likes hlf the stuff that is sent. They fake drool for a moment or 2 and the it is squirrelled away never to be seen again! How many plates and cups and tea strainers and glasses do they have? enough to feed half of france :mad: . What they want s expensive stuff or Emmeau junk is the name of the game with stuff in every nook and cranny - the place will collapse with the mold, damp and poor structure- but at least it is "pretty" for miss princess.
I was under the impression that the gifts were to be sold and money given to charity. Am I making this up? Or was this a thing at the beginning or the gift grabs, but in time they decided to just keep the things they got that are expensive/valuable? (Meaning that they wouldn't have to go through all the trouble of trying to sell stuff, cause that would mean some type of "work".)

• Wow
Reactions: 8

Lochness Monster

VIP Member
But at 35.50 a month, you receive an annual video call from Nicolas. Ohh La la. 🤗
I wonder he doesn’t have 100;stars robes for those calls…. He just needs a sugar Daddy in Us or the Cotswolds. He does not want to work.

❤ ❤ ❤ dear @Iolair! Persistent pain is such a killer of all joy! May your mirth return and your back pain become a thing of the past, the sooner, the better!🥰
As I find I must🥴🤪 advise or suggest…. being someone who has had pain for 12 years. Have you tried using a TENS machine? Usually no side effects either

• Heart
  • Haha

LadyRed

VIP Member
Let's ALL move on from this bickering about other poster's actions, ignore or report comments that break tattle rules
Their mistake was telling their recollection of the truth to people who couldn’t keep quiet and have repeated another person’s story. Tattle has certainly exacerbated their issues - let’s not absolve ourselves from having a role to play in speculation and accusations.

Are you using the royal "ourselves" here? Because there is only one shit-stirrer I could point to here, and we, the rest of Tattle, have not taken it upon ourselves to breach the rules and contact Frank and Ivo and then publish their private correspondence, most likely without their consent.

One has to be amused about the cognitive dissonance required to do the exact things one virtue signals about.

Albee

VIP Member
Absolutely not :)
Luna20, If my friend wants to figure out why the social media campaign hits are not turning into sales for the products sold online what kind of person or company should they seek advice from?

Credit where credits due. She has learnt, understood and remembered the French word for exhibition...🙃
I swear she was talking the King’s English at the time 😂

• Haha
I would like to know if the dried potato peels burning is a real thing? Sounds like he was being funny. But sometimes strange things work. My. Ex had asthma and couldn't be in the house if I peeled potatoes he would have his airway close, (he could eat them cooked ) so.maybe there is something to it.

• Wow
  • Heart

Kickintheass

VIP Member
Consider this question inappropriate but I happened to see Tattle has this topic as I follow another one. One thing that has bothered me about this vlog is the relationship of Stephanie and Phillip. It seems quite clear that he is either bi or gay but mostly I think gay. That is great with me could care less but are we to believe they are really a couple or is this some method to increase clicks etc. It seems too odd to be believed. Maybe this has all been discussed many times but I am new. Thanks.
Welcome, we all think the same about Philip. Who is Tiffany?

Freesia54

VIP Member
I'm confused as judging by the comments are her subs... has she just uploaded previous videos? I have no idea what is going on

• Wow
  • Sick
Whilst I agree she can't celebrate every country's celebrations... she should stick to her own, and French celebration days if she has fans all over the world... Isn't it Harvest Festival? And seriously, that fucking heap of pig feed (pumpkins/squash) on the table look dreadful. Those massive rejects are for the front doorstep at Halloween, then donated to pig farms.. IN CANADA ANYWAYS.... Here, for your amusement.. our local pigs get the spoils.. <3
Doesn’t IJ look swell in her holiday finery…

206B97AB-7268-457E-9E09-9EA4A6B65EDB.jpeg

• Haha

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
The ridiculous outfit Fanny wore when visiting the Turnip Eaters could easily be replaced by shopping at one of my favorite English country outfitters, Cordings. Phyllis could also get himself fitted out as country gentleman or lady, high leather boots and all. I like Amy. She reminds me of a very down to earth and capable woman. I loved seeing her drive around the estate. Isn't she trained as a nurse or something? BTW whatever happened to that extremely good looking couple who also were redoing a chateau, the woman was a doctor and very beautiful.
Cordings is a brilliant shop my Dad gets a lot pot stuff from there, did you know Eric Clapton owns or used to own it.

• Wow