The Chateau Diaries #194 Former boyband bedbug turned porcelain fondling charleston dancing parasite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could know it all Caroline Goodie two shoes be.....Natti?😀
I'm so scattered today I didn't see that others had already zeroed in on Natti😀 I really need to start reading from page 1....got sidetracked by the accountants on the milk carton, then english interiors, went back to last thread about a damn sailboat and Dan's roofless chateau...apologies

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The chateaux advent calendar day 14 from two years ago popped up. I watched MP make a roaring fire in the winter salon. Remind me again why that's a bad thing. F4F

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
That's a very existential question well beyond my depth of knowledge to answer. 🤣
According to my therapist one must be happy with one’s self before you can have a happy life. We know Stephony’s answer. She’s not, never has been. She must always be the focus, the frenetic partying, the rushing hither and yon. She’ll never find what she seeks because of that empty hole where a soul should reside can’t be filled.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Watching an old episode

Can we blame Ryan for the current Squirrel situation? After all his inability to rewire the lamp and get the screw out made the new volunteer look competent in comparison...
Wow Thanks Huydecirku as I am not sure that I have seen this one. It is interesting to see Michael P so confident in himself and Snorts being quiet and a bit shy. Too bad things changed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
These are 2 of my favorites I follow on instagram, absolute beautiful interiors
tradchap ❤

Wow Thanks Huydecirku as I am not sure that I have seen this one. It is interesting to see Michael P so confident in himself and Snorts being quiet and a bit shy. Too bad things changed.
Even Stephanie was more likeable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I can't wait to see the projects with all the fabrics they got today.
I can't wait to see the projects with all the other fabrics they crammed into Narnia as well.
Who am I kidding?
In fact, I can't wait for these new fabrics to crowd into Narnia like everything else.
Amaury is thinking the weight of all these new fabrics will increase the likelihood of Narnia taking down the wonky grand salon ceiling before any paneling is installed.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What is worse?
Trump announcing that he is going to run for US President again OR Watching Stephanie and listening to PhiPhi babble and gurgle behind the pink phone OR Natti pretending to be Caroline Gooder (what an awful made up name, by the way) OR Putin, whoops by mistake sending missiles into Poland?

• Sad
  • Wow
Come on he made a sign for the front gate a week or so back that will surely keep the rain out? He really is a posturing little twit
Oh come now! Do we really believe Dan made that sign for his rotting pile of rubble? I certainly dont! I have no trouble believing Dan did the welding for it, but I sincerely doubt he cut the lettering out. I also have trouble believing he could even get the spelling right. The face of the person working on the sign isn't shown. Someone else did that work, Dan simply welded it together and attached it to the shitoo wall.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
What is worse?
Trump announcing that he is going to run for US President again OR Watching Stephanie and listening to PhiPhi babble and gurgle behind the pink phone OR Natti pretending to be Caroline Gooder (what an awful made up name, by the way) OR Putin, whoops by mistake sending missiles into Poland?
That's a difficult choice.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
MP and Fanny said multiple times. "When we live together" they really did have chemistry not romantic but true friends..... So sad that phi phi replaced him, has never been the same. And what was up with the person on the floor in the hallway. Also Ryan was "normal". Where is that guy now?

• Heart
I think Caroline Gooder is SJ herself.

Regarding the rest. Found family P and the Fleuries by CDIY. Which I’ve only seen short bits on since it doesn’t air in my country. I think the P’s are slow-moving. Like watching syrup. No really exciting. I liked M. A little artist. But then he suddenly just disappeared. Followed them on YT for a while.
The F was utterly boring. She is awful. Her voice is hight pitched. But unlike SJ she has taste. Her color palette is soothing unlike SJ’s which is all over the place. Her fathers “art” is horrible.

However, I think they all have more money than what’s shown. Would parents really take such a risk?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.