The Chateau Diaries #194 Former boyband bedbug turned porcelain fondling charleston dancing parasite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had never heard of the term ‘ship’ until I went down the rabbit hole of the outlander fandom when outlander first came out. I wish I had tattler then 😂. in fact this whole fandom thing is weird. Why do people become so obsessed. To the point they see no reason.
Snorts scrubs all the negative comments about himself- it is very unlikely he is a fan favorite- stephanie is the ‘star’ and Philip is barely tolerated by even the most die-hard fans. Even Caroline Gooder has trouble keeping a high hard one for Snorts

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.