The Chateau Diaries #194 Former boyband bedbug turned porcelain fondling charleston dancing parasite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
However, I think they all have more money than what’s shown.
I agree with you. Even though HTRAC had a hard time with a mortgage (or did they), they seemed to be pretty well off before buying their place. SJ's family had money, Gwen had/has money but I also think that the Pethericks did too. Didn't Pa Mick have a successful business? I think all of these *vloggers* *chateau owners* had some sort of hand up that most of us probably wouldn't have. A few probably sold a house (M and M) and made a bunch off of that. But, I don't think anyone that is really *hard up* could make a chateau work. And, Dan - I'm looking at you. But, good luck to him, maybe his youtube will take off and he can be the first to really not have much money (or does he, lol) and make it work. We don't really know what's in anyone's wallet do we :m

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh my goodness. That is it. Pethericks are turning the convent into a rehab centre for chateau nutters, both owners and patron can try and recover whilst….a bell tolls every hour and Ryan knocks on your door and shouts crack on
Once again, I’m laughing out loud… while in a bubble bath while catching up with you lot. Once again, my husband asks me what I’m doing in “there”🤣🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’ve recently had an epiphany, I think Philip is the person supposedly paid to read TL and report back Stephanie.
🦔👢➿
Think about it:
-we know keeping up with tattle is basically a full time job
-Philip doesn’t really do much around the chateau
-Stephanie keeps her precious money and pays Philip in forehead nuzzles, Nailberry nail polish and her Emmaus cast offs whilst getting free YouTube channel content ideas from the experts
-I’m usually right and a little bit psychic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Jewelyn's outline of all of the worldwide travel that she has done this year.. .. OMG where does she get the money for this --doing belly dancing in Vegas, selling etsy resin stuff and youtube vlogs. She has to be set up with money as she is not that fantastic of a dancer and her resin stuff is nothing special. How the hell do these people get their money? I must have done something wrong w working 40-60 hrs a week as an RN and now retired but afraid to spend any money with the economy etc.

Wasn’t the article from @Isabelle6541 due out in Nov? I guess she really did pull the wool over our eyes.
I was just thinking about this today. How did this happen?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Sorry, no sympathy from me. He's an adult. He doesn't have to do any of this. He chooses to do it. He's obviously not a self-made man of success. He's actually got a very cushy deal living at the shithole. Room and board taken care of. Sexual needs taken care of, I guess, I don't know for sure. No pressure to get anything done in a timely manner. No boss checking up on him. No job reviews. His own workshop. Adoring fans. I think he's quite happy in his position. He's a real mama's boy so taking orders from women suits him just fine.
None from me either. Stephanie Jarvis cousin is a real piece of work. The only reason he is so very well loved is because that's how she portrays him in het flogs, being a knight in shining armor he most definitely is not. We all know what his girlfriend is like, yet nobody questions why they are actually together? Armoir is just as much the bully as the Argentinian girl he is spending his free time with and he seems to have a lot of free time lately, doesn't he? He better wash out though, because I'm sure there's many a replacement standing in line for being "master" carpenter at the shittoo. Can't wait to see him go.

I personally find it fascinating that while Stephanie Jarvis loves to film herself (or let her "boyfriend" film her) opening gifts, yet she is never caught on screen giving something to somebody else (I know, La Lande honey and cheap wine, but every rule must have its exception, right?)
She claims she's giving to charity, but never shows any proof of that to anyone while she could easily use it to polish her public image even more. And nobody in her fanbase is questioning this? Do they all also believe that when she was asked to come speak to the French government about her lovely patrons (big baloney bullshit) she also talked lavishly about the many gifts she receives for free? Do they all not know the tax men are listening to?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Please send positive vibes to Caroline Gooder as she approaches the final stages of her Ph.D. studies on Stephanology!
Damn! The mad woman must have all the CD and Cadeaux episodes on a continuous playlist!

kevin ohara
6 hours ago
Iv just seen the episode where you drained the pond to use as a pool what a waste all the wildlife plants etci have a lot of admiration for you decorating and making things etc but to destroy natural places is stupid if you wanted a pool make one lol
caroline gooder
1 hour ago
Please see the episode with Davey's 5 year plan. The pond is still there and will be a natural pond and not a fishery as it was historical. On Davey's plans it has a structure near it for viewing, etc. Michael Potts likes to swim in natural areas and the Moat, so he will enjoy to swim there. The lake was drained due to the demands of the EU water police and is being surveyed to return in a new more eco friendly state. The new modern pool is going in where the tennis court is in about three years.
Just an observation…by some of the phrasing, it’s obvious “Caroline Gooder” is not a native speaker of English…though tries to pass “herself” off as such.

• Heart
What is worse?
Trump announcing that he is going to run for US President again OR Watching Stephanie and listening to PhiPhi babble and gurgle behind the pink phone OR Natti pretending to be Caroline Gooder (what an awful made up name, by the way) OR Putin, whoops by mistake sending missiles into Poland?
Meanwhile, a voting booth in the US on Election Day…😄

2ED265C4-2148-42D7-99DC-64EED938234B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Watching an old episode

Can we blame Ryan for the current Squirrel situation? After all his inability to rewire the lamp and get the screw out made the new volunteer look competent in comparison...
Back in the days when Snorts was still showing his receding hairline

tradchap ❤

Even Stephanie was more likeable.
Yes before the manic screechy fake laugh-talking really set in

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh my goodness. That is it. Pethericks are turning the convent into a rehab centre for chateau nutters, both owners and patron can try and recover whilst….a bell tolls every hour and Ryan knocks on your door and shouts crack on
Time to dish out the confectionery, BillyBudd (y)

Meanwhile, a voting booth in the US on Election Day…😄

View attachment 1734563
Is this photoshopped? If so, the bald guy to the left was an excellent addition. If not, it's perfect timing. ☺

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
as opposed to us critics ha ha I often think it is sad how much time I put into Tattle but it is a distraction from work, politics etc etc
Yes and an amusing free language course in addition.
...and what else one learns here
scones, clottered cream, pies 😋
Haggis, Black Pudding 🤢
supernatural 😱
some opinions 🙄😖
gay culture 😳
cleaning/laundry tips 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
A tad aggressive there Rosie? ‘You’re not even French’ 🤣 I’d happily become a Petherick Rehab patron and give them a charitable donation if rehab involved watching Ma P and Sadie witch slapping rabid gobby F4F fans Gladiator style.🍿

9D71868F-2742-4ED6-AB39-69FD70103AA7.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
None from me either. Stephanie Jarvis cousin is a real piece of work. The only reason he is so very well loved is because that's how she portrays him in het flogs, being a knight in shining armor he most definitely is not. We all know what his girlfriend is like, yet nobody questions why they are actually together? Armoir is just as much the bully as the Argentinian girl he is spending his free time with and he seems to have a lot of free time lately, doesn't he? He better wash out though, because I'm sure there's many a replacement standing in line for being "master" carpenter at the shittoo. Can't wait to see him go.

I personally find it fascinating that while Stephanie Jarvis loves to film herself (or let her "boyfriend" film her) opening gifts, yet she is never caught on screen giving something to somebody else (I know, La Lande honey and cheap wine, but every rule must have its exception, right?)
She claims she's giving to charity, but never shows any proof of that to anyone while she could easily use it to polish her public image even more. And nobody in her fanbase is questioning this? Do they all also believe that when she was asked to come speak to the French government about her lovely patrons (big baloney bullshit) she also talked lavishly about the many gifts she receives for free? Do they all not know the tax men are listening to?
I know a few people who have a gentle personality with a partner from hell. I did question why Annmarie was with Nati. Maybe he functions the best when he is told what to do. Some people need an overpowering person in their life because without they would never undertake anything except what is their routine and what they are comfortable with.

Same goes for work environment, you have top employees who leave employment and fail miserably on their own because suddenly they have to do everything themself including nasty (essential) tasks which are put off because they are nasty. when employed you risk losing your job if you don't do them, while flying solo they tend to avoid the nasty tasks, setting themselves up for failure.
Maybe Annmarie is one of them and with SJ as the captain with no directions, time schedules, or risks he is doing an excellent job but on a time schedule that isn't acceptable.

what did you experience/heard that you think Annmarie is a piece of work?

as for F4F being summoned: Oh I so hope one of the french tax man decides to watch Cadeaux and starts an investigation. Champagne for all of us if that happens.

Reactions: 20
If the numbers are to be believed 37k fools people have watched Snorts attempt to make a Hungarian Goulash?! The lay about who doesn’t cook, just makes requests to the paid cook, released a cooking flog 🤣 Pocket money must have dried up.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Wow Thanks Huydecirku as I am not sure that I have seen this one. It is interesting to see Michael P so confident in himself and Snorts being quiet and a bit shy. Too bad things changed.
Squirrel has buried his nuts…these are full of the accounting information. He has power with knowledge

• Wow
Reactions: 14
So far behind the chat just flows, but interestingly again Billy Petherick taking the p*ss I think. Let know if you agree your comments are important to me and I read everyone.

Micheal has become the chateau carpenter vs Amaury master carpenter
Ryan has become the vlog editor/producer and comments all the time What you doing Rick three times in one vlog. Philip well nothing needs to be said.
Ryan the bad editor Billy are you filming Ryan yes so Billy starts Philip bad editor.
Content wise lot of repetition

Manor & Maker cashing in also on Pethericks and French farmhouse pictures prints for sale obviously think that will be a winner as workshops not working.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.