The Chateau Diaries #194 Former boyband bedbug turned porcelain fondling charleston dancing parasite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Dan talking about windows?
I am not an expert in construction works, but it seems to me that a building must first have a roof.
Do any of you 15 know if there is a chateauverse rehab clinic somewhere for me to sign up for?
Oh my goodness. That is it. Pethericks are turning the convent into a rehab centre for chateau nutters, both owners and patron can try and recover whilst….a bell tolls every hour and Ryan knocks on your door and shouts crack on

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Amaury bless him... trying so hard to show an interest, but Snorts just won't shut up! Talking over him constantly and of course he's the closest to the mic.... then there's, " this card was intended for my dead friend..., my friend died so I didn't send this earlier...., did I tell you my friend died"? ge-whiz...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Next week, Dan is choosing bathroom taps….. for content because nothing is happening.
I can't wait until he will go shopping for curtain fabrics - Do you think he will go for toile because he misses his pink attic room so much?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
In one shot no bulbs, in another shot one bulb, just like Chateau Diaries shoddy and no continuity. Aren't the dining chairs in Pott's apartment ghastly. The wallpaper is nice in his bathroom but jars against the very cream tiles I think. Nothing quite gels in the whole scheme does it? It is like Alice in Wonderland has done a technicolour yawn over the whole pad.

Try doing Fanny's first published accounts

The decoration in his apartment is awful.
To me it looks very . . . what have we got left lying around that we can use . . . type of decorating.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Lovely Philip may have forgotten but Beachgirl certainly didn't.
I have to admit to not watching it but I couldn’t believe that F4F’s would let Bun Boy get away with not appearing in it before now. I just went to her channel page and flipped through the thumbnails.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I have to admit to not watching it but I couldn’t believe that F4F’s would let Bun Boy get away with not appearing in it before now. I just went to her channel page and flipped through the thumbnails.
Good work none the less!

Philip isn’t feeling well. She couldn’t do the ONE job she’s overpaid to do.
No e in vineyard.
Can't remember/doesn't check content.
Philip is getting sloppy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I can't wait to see the projects with all the fabrics they got today.
I can't wait to see the projects with all the other fabrics they crammed into Narnia as well.
Who am I kidding?
In fact, I can't wait for these new fabrics to crowd into Narnia like everything else.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Congratulations @C'est moi for naming the thread and an honourable mention goes to @graciemckitten for coming up with the name - I took some creative liberties to make it fit.

@Luna20 & @arwensgal1975 whenever you're ready with a thread name. 😊

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread

MadameChat

Chatty Member

Saturday at 10:54 PM

I lost my son to suicide two years ago, he had made several attempts and we were in the dark about his mental condition as he put on a brave front hiding his torment from us. I’m happy for you and your son, I hope that he is open and let’s you know if things are getting too much for him. Now that I belong to the club no one wants to join, I try to distract myself and stay busy, and the famous 15 make me laugh they’re really not such terrible bunch ❤

Last edited: Saturday at 11:02 PM
Reactions:You, The Simple Life, Hemerocallis and 54 others

💔🙏💗

Clara Burnett

VIP Member

Yesterday at 7:34 AM

As I've reported before, it is my understanding there are structural issues that need to be fixed first and they are serious. Cuz Armoir can't fix those himself so he is left doing minimal things they can do until Stephanie Jarvis figures out a way to tell her patron friends she needs way more money to be able to properly continue the renovations. I am not sure she will walk that route though. She might as well choose to ignore the structural issues (she has done that before) against all advice (done that too, multiple times) and force Cuz to ram the paneling in just to be done with it and move on to the following disaster of a project. At this point there is no way to tell, because she's no longer reigned in by any common sense around her. She has become used to the fact that (some of ) her fans will love her no matter what.

Reactions:You, Margo Polo, pink roses and 45 others

Knives Out

Yesterday at 8:45 AM
accounts.png

Reactions:You, Margo Polo, billybudd and 41 others

KyBourbon

VIP Member

Saturday at 6:46 PM
778F5C06-A1A8-4232-BF75-D71F91DC7D7A.jpeg

Reactions:Miss Eliza Bennet, RWChatter, Petit Sange and 41 others

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member

Friday at 11:27 AM
Just some random thoughts. There are few things that have been nagging at me, I’m starting to think something significant is going on and we literally have no idea what it is. All of the following have my spidey senses activated:

1. Annalise has disappeared.
2. Dan is quite ridiculously, at this point, not explaining himself or his crazy ass project at all.
3. PhiPhi is mocking Mummy.
4. Percy looks ill.
5. None of her old friends are shown coming around.
6. Anne Marie isn’t working on anything we’ve seen, but still needs a break. Again.
7. She isn’t talking about Christmas at all yet.
8. She hasn’t shown her rooms much.
9. She’s not showing contractors or consultants.
10. She still has no merchandise or shop site.
11. Nothing has been done in months.
12. She doesn’t give much of schedule for anything.

It’s like someone reprogrammed her. Or she’s up to something and managed to keep it under her hat (I call it pulling a Dan). It’s also odd to me that he used to do dailies, and now he can hardly be assed to get a video out once a week, and he no longer has a job and would certainly need money. You’d think he needed to grow his channel? I’m just getting a vibe. What do you all think?

Reactions:You, LadyRed, Miss Eliza Bennet and 40 others

While it's all M. C. Escher (Relativity) at Lalande, remember GAG airs tonight as Philip was ill yesterday, however he is always sick. LOL!
So check the wiki and Happy Tattling.
Thank you @ComtesseRose for setting up the new thread. The creative liberties are par-fect. Another thread whizzed through. Hold on to your hats, we're off again 🎉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

what a thrilling title- well done Phillip must have used all your brain power! 😂 at least he has learnt to tell the time
I do have a teeny tiny bit of empathy for the poor idiot - now his duties also include the gift vlog - he literally has to do everything now there is no one else.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So I did something I rarely do…I watch M&M and dear God they’re dull! Terrifying a trapped bird like PhiPhi chases hedgehogs! Also, Steve should’ve done a bit of research into Lampe Berger before describing them as scented oil lamps. They’re alcohol lamps originally intended to disinfect hospitals and sick rooms. Sheesh! I have them in most rooms. And yes, the fuel is scented but it’s not intended for constant fragrance! What a buffoon!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.