The Chateau Diaries #194 Former boyband bedbug turned porcelain fondling charleston dancing parasite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my goodness. That is it. Pethericks are turning the convent into a rehab centre for chateau nutters, both owners and patron can try and recover whilst….a bell tolls every hour and Ryan knocks on your door and shouts crack on
@Lochness Monsteryou win Tattle Life today!!! I laughed out loud when I read this! 😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
To make sense of what she wrote, try reading her comment out loud with Nati's accent.
:cool:
At first, I was skeptical that it was someone from CD. I watch a lot of youtube and most channels have fans that are moderators (on youtube and facebook) and are constantly answering for them (drives me crazy) but Caroline has gone way above and beyond. I hope a *fan* wouldn't put this much time and energy without pay. Cause that is just sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
EBC68788-3E03-40B3-BE12-3B76A16E3FC6.jpeg

Ann Marie can you tell Snorty to stop talking? I really don’t want him touching me either.
ADBE159A-7B92-4F03-91C5-E1528B0E5E8F.jpeg

I said no touching. Really this guy is asking for it!
12955611-5CD7-4A40-A465-D134FD5FC109.jpeg

You don’t feed me, walk me or play? I have no use for you. Now I understand why the fast French dog said you are a creep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
but I couldn’t believe that F4F’s would let Bun Boy get away with not appearing in it before now.
That poor guy has no time to look at "Free Gifties" Beachgirl.......he is trying to fix everything that is falling down in that god awful cold, dirty Farmhouse! :rolleyes: :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 17
At first, I was skeptical that it was someone from CD. I watch a lot of youtube and most channels have fans that are moderators (on youtube and facebook) and are constantly answering for them (drives me crazy) but Caroline has gone way above and beyond. I hope a *fan* wouldn't put this much time and energy without pay. Cause that is just sad.
as opposed to us critics ha ha I often think it is sad how much time I put into Tattle but it is a distraction from work, politics etc etc

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I must say using children book to learn a new language isn't a bad idea - I had the fault in the stars in English and French ( Nos étoiles contraires) whilst I was doing GCSE French - you obviously can't translate word for word but working with my neighbour (who is like a god parent to me) it really helped my pronunciation and understanding- Fanny you can do 30 mintutes in bed everyday since you seem to spend so uch time there

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
With no real reno work going at her Heap in the Middle of Nowhere, the con-woman Established titled Lady Dame Fanny has nothing to show but her vegetable garden. What will she show her fans when winter hits the Berry? Holly bushes and mistletoes?

cd495.png

cd496.png

cd497.png

cd498.png

cd499.png

cd500.png

She should already be addressing major issues like the actual structure of and rot in her farmhouse! Otherwise, she just dolling up a corpse!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
@Just Grift Wood Wow! Amazing, thanks! You guys are getting me sidetracked on these other sites today! 😄
I can chat interiors any day of the week. Also look up Rita Konig she is good too www.ritakonig.com Robert Kime has done a number of houses for Prince Charles don't get more English that King Charles Spaniel ha ha

This is a lovely interiors book especially if you like the English aesthetic Amazon product

Another fascinating read is Nancy Lancaster an American who is so influential in English country house style and what a fascinating lady Amazon product

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I would only have to spend two minutes with Jewelyn and she'd drive me insane! I know she was hard done by but she is really one of the most annoying people on YT. I guess she's a typical example of a LL fan. The vlog with her "workout" round the fountain reminded me of David Brent doing his dance in The Office; it was hilarious in parts, not unlike Benny Hill, either. Why did she then have an introduction in the middle of the vlog? I am sure she thinks she is "so cute", but I am sorry, Jewelyn, you just aren't. Like Snorty, she has half her hair one colour and the rest, another.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Next week, Dan is choosing bathroom taps….. for content because nothing is happening.
That was just a vlog filling mission... he must have moved that camera 50 times for the same shots... What's his plan? He hasn't started anything, not even a bin to start chucking rubble... the tree branches are where Nick left them... wtf Dan, pull yer finger out mate! Stacking wood is free!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I would only have to spend two minutes with Jewelyn and she'd drive me insane! I know she was hard done by but she is really one of the most annoying people on YT. I guess she's a typical example of a LL fan. The vlog with her "workout" round the fountain reminded me of David Brent doing his dance in The Office; it was hilarious in parts, not unlike Benny Hill, either. Why did she then have an introduction in the middle of the vlog? I am sure she thinks she is "so cute", but I am sorry, Jewelyn, you just aren't. Like Snorty, she has half her hair one colour and the rest, another.
I couldn't even face her latest missive you have to go some to find someone as banal, pointless and vacuous as Fanny but this girl maybe trumps Fanny

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
That was just a vlog filling mission... he must have moved that camera 50 times for the same shots... What's his plan? He hasn't started anything, not even a bin to start chucking rubble... the tree branches are where Nick left them... wtf Dan, pull yer finger out mate! Stacking wood is free!!
Come on he made a sign for the front gate a week or so back that will surely keep the rain out? He really is a posturing little twit

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The decoration in his apartment is awful.
To me it looks very . . . what have we got left lying around that we can use . . . type of decorating.
The writing's on the wall, they're middle aged and all as broke as F... Patreon is the only income... her YT money is HERS, no sharing there... nor patreon moneys apparently.

Reactions: 15
as opposed to us critics ha ha I often think it is sad how much time I put into Tattle but it is a distraction from work, politics etc etc
I added that to my post (then deleted it)- some here spend a lot of time, but then I realized . . .
fingers.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.