The Chateau Diaries #194 Former boyband bedbug turned porcelain fondling charleston dancing parasite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do have a teeny tiny bit of empathy for the poor idiot - now his duties also include the gift vlog - he literally has to do everything now there is no one else.
Sorry, no sympathy from me. He's an adult. He doesn't have to do any of this. He chooses to do it. He's obviously not a self-made man of success. He's actually got a very cushy deal living at the shithole. Room and board taken care of. Sexual needs taken care of, I guess, I don't know for sure. No pressure to get anything done in a timely manner. No boss checking up on him. No job reviews. His own workshop. Adoring fans. I think he's quite happy in his position. He's a real mama's boy so taking orders from women suits him just fine.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I must say using children book to learn a new language isn't a bad idea - I had the fault in the stars in English and French ( Nos étoiles contraires) whilst I was doing GCSE French - you obviously can't translate word for word but working with my neighbour (who is like a god parent to me) it really helped my pronunciation and understanding- Fanny you can do 30 mintutes in bed everyday since you seem to spend so uch time there
Stephanie is on to something and she doesn't know it.

I last taught at a French bi-lingual school where the French language curriculum was based on the same model used by the English teachers as outlined by the Victorian Education Department.
The use of children's literature is intrinsic to this model.

A gold star for Stephanie.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Sorry, no sympathy from me. He's an adult. He doesn't have to do any of this. He chooses to do it. He's obviously not a self-made man of success. He's actually got a very cushy deal living at the shithole. Room and board taken care of. Sexual needs taken care of, I guess, I don't know for sure. No pressure to get anything done in a timely manner. No boss checking up on him. No job reviews. His own workshop. Adoring fans. I think he's quite happy in his position. He's a real mama's boy so taking orders from women suits him just fine.
But is he REALLY happy?
:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also the English magazine, House and Garden.
You can subscribe online as well. No fee.
And House and Garden have short Youtube videos.
One such showcases the home of Robert Kime before he recently died. ❤

Edit: Just Grift Wood - Rita Konig is also featured on H & G vids.

Edit Edit: I love that book, English Designers At Home. My husband helped the photographer on one of his previous books.

I don't know. Is anyone?
That is a very 'deep' question!
Personally, I think we experience moments of happiness amongst all the other stuff.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

what a thrilling title- well done Phillip must have used all your brain power! 😂 at least he has learnt to tell the time
Seriously that took him all day to edit? It’s just a static camera 😂 could have at least edit his voice out of it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I must say using children book to learn a new language isn't a bad idea - I had the fault in the stars in English and French ( Nos étoiles contraires) whilst I was doing GCSE French - you obviously can't translate word for word but working with my neighbour (who is like a god parent to me) it really helped my pronunciation and understanding- Fanny you can do 30 mintutes in bed everyday since you seem to spend so uch time there
You must be a baby! GCSE age plus book published in 2012. Hey @HalcyonOrganic here's a young one to put on your spreadsheet.

• Haha
I can chat interiors any day of the week. Also look up Rita Konig she is good too www.ritakonig.com Robert Kime has done a number of houses for Prince Charles don't get more English that King Charles Spaniel ha ha

This is a lovely interiors book especially if you like the English aesthetic Amazon product

Another fascinating read is Nancy Lancaster an American who is so influential in English country house style and what a fascinating lady Amazon product
Me too! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
"BeUUUtiful!!! They all look so GORgeous! I feel those should go into our bedroom." WTF

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Hmm....Ms. Gooder is slipping with her grammar. I am suspicious about her identity. Why is "Moat" capitalized? "Historical" should be historically. "...so he will enjoy to swim there" should be "he will enjoy swimming there". There are other awkward sentence structures in addition to these. This is not her usual carefulness. I agree with others that she is a CD plant.

You beat me to it!
Could know it all Caroline Goodie two shoes be.....Natti?😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I would only have to spend two minutes with Jewelyn and she'd drive me insane! I know she was hard done by but she is really one of the most annoying people on YT. I guess she's a typical example of a LL fan. The vlog with her "workout" round the fountain reminded me of David Brent doing his dance in The Office; it was hilarious in parts, not unlike Benny Hill, either. Why did she then have an introduction in the middle of the vlog? I am sure she thinks she is "so cute", but I am sorry, Jewelyn, you just aren't. Like Snorty, she has half her hair one colour and the rest, another.
Well said!
The belly dancing.
I was transfixed.

• Haha
Also the English magazine, House and Garden.
You can subscribe online as well. No fee.
And House and Garden have short Youtube videos.
One such showcases the home of Robert Kime before he recently died. ❤

Edit: Just Grift Wood - Rita Konig is also featured on H & G vids.

Edit Edit: I love that book, English Designers At Home. My husband helped the photographer on one of his previous books.

That is a very 'deep' question!
Personally, I think we experience moments of happiness amongst all the other stuff.
I love House and Garden but currently have subscriptions to Country Living and Country Homes and Interiors. I also follow them on Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Watching an old episode

Can we blame Ryan for the current Squirrel situation? After all his inability to rewire the lamp and get the screw out made the new volunteer look competent in comparison...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
These are 2 of my favorites I follow on instagram, absolute beautiful interiors

• Heart
Reactions: 14
These are 2 of my favorites I follow on instagram, absolute beautiful interiors
stunning, rooms you want to be in

• Heart
Reactions: 11
stunning, rooms you want to be in
Yes! That's the key isn't it? You want people to be able to relax and enjoy your surroundings.
One of the many things that irks me about Stephanie and other youtubers is that they have the funds and means to do great interior/exteriors yet their egos won't allow them to hire people who have actual talent.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.