The Chateau Diaries #194 Former boyband bedbug turned porcelain fondling charleston dancing parasite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So far behind the chat just flows, but interestingly again Billy Petherick taking the p*ss I think. Let know if you agree your comments are important to me and I read everyone.

Micheal has become the chateau carpenter vs Amaury master carpenter
Ryan has become the vlog editor/producer and comments all the time What you doing Rick three times in one vlog. Philip well nothing needs to be said.
Ryan the bad editor Billy are you filming Ryan yes so Billy starts Philip bad editor.
Content wise lot of repetition

Manor & Maker cashing in also on Pethericks and French farmhouse pictures prints for sale obviously think that will be a winner as workshops not working.
You summed up everything very well!

Reactions: 15
There must still be people/fans watching because they're still sending in gifts.
Someone in the comments said she sent her gift in MARCH and it was opened last night… she had given up hope of it arriving…..All the daft idiots watching giving suggestions what to do with the fabrics…..we know they will end up damp or moth holes in Narnia,if they even get that far which I doubt. They will be in a heap in an outbuilding.
There was mention of work for Jared so I guess he will be back. Maybe making new banners for Lord and Lady🙄 Dumpster

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Wow Thanks Huydecirku as I am not sure that I have seen this one. It is interesting to see Michael P so confident in himself and Snorts being quiet and a bit shy. Too bad things changed.
oh skip to 31.39 and see how PhiPhi tries to seduce Fanny.
eyeballing pink hair and thinking no no keep the eyes on the prize

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Just an observation…by some of the phrasing, it’s obvious “Caroline Gooder” is not a native speaker of English…though tries to pass “herself” off as such.
I’m going to defend her. Not using English perfectly proves one thing. That person speaks more than one language. Which is more than many English speakers do. We, foreigners, try our best. 😊 And to be fair, many foreigners often use English better than native speakers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m going to defend her. Not using English perfectly proves one thing. That person speaks more than one language. Which is more than many English speakers do. We, foreigners, try our best. 😊 And to be fair, many foreigners often use English better than native speakers.
Did he make it? Or did he order it and screw it into the wall?
If he ordered it that is even worse because it isn't the most attractive is it LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just det 🇸🇪 ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
oh skip to 31.39 and see how PhiPhi tries to seduce Fanny.
eyeballing pink hair and thinking no no keep the eyes on the prize
Philip was making himself ingratiatingly agreeable with Stephanie from the start.
He definitely had his eye on the prize.
The little schemer.

• Sick
  • Heart
Sorry going back to Fleurie's post on their YouTube saying Patreon isn't about "need' but a donation to receive their exceptional content. The utter arrogance-do they not realise they have posted how they even struggled to get a mortgage based on their B n B business plan. The reason they started flogging is because they had no income they most certainly were in need-no money, lock down, no guests. Easy to forget their precarious finances now they have a top of the range Tesla, have closed the B n B and about to buy a fricking yacht.

Kathryn Phillips
1 day ago
Hi...I would appreciate it if someone here can give me an answer to this question. Well my question is whats going on with the channel? I just thought they were leaving YouTube. Any and all information will be appreciated.

1 reply

cCxh4mqU0Ot3IV69JvgN9XCA=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Arnice pernice
15 hours ago
They have realised that since they no longer need us as patron are paying all their bills and buying a boat and Tesla etc that they can dump you tube. However, YouTube pays with ads etc. I thought they were a nice hard working family. Now they have seen the dollars they are jumping ship. They won’t give up you tube till they don’t need the dollar. Maybe not such a wholesome family

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Wow Thanks Huydecirku as I am not sure that I have seen this one. It is interesting to see Michael P so confident in himself and Snorts being quiet and a bit shy. Too bad things changed.
At the end there Snorts looks quite taken by the fella with the pink hair...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is anyone still watching this self absorbed and obscenely wasteful shite!!!
I can not fathom the gift opening, with all that is happening in the world - the last thing STEPHIE needs is more crap to open. Think of the money people spend not only on the gifts, but the shipping. From a PR perspective, the least STEPHIE could do would be to announce, like she used to do, who the money is going to - funds she garners from “views”. Back in the day, she was giving scholarship money, would proclaim monthly, if I recall correctly, how much she sent. That has stopped. Not a word. At least by telling where funds go - she could justify the gift opening. Wouldn’t you love to stroll through her crap palace and see where she stashes this stuff. Reality is - we see it once when opened, then off it goes into a hallway, stacked on a staircase, or jammed up in NARNIA. Except for the lovely hedgehog display in PhiPhi’s room.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I can not fathom the gift opening, with all that is happening in the world - the last thing STEPHIE needs is more crap to open. Think of the money people spend not only on the gifts, but the shipping. From a PR perspective, the least STEPHIE could do would be to announce, like she used to do, who the money is going to - funds she garners from “views”. Back in the day, she was giving scholarship money, would proclaim monthly, if I recall correctly, how much she sent. That has stopped. Not a word. At least by telling where funds go - she could justify the gift opening. Wouldn’t you love to stroll through her crap palace and see where she stashes this stuff. Reality is - we see it once when opened, then off it goes into a hallway, stacked on a staircase, or jammed up in NARNIA. Except for the lovely hedgehog display in PhiPhi’s room.
like all of these grifters she moves the goal posts-don't mention where the money or the accounts are and hopefully the cult following will forget and she can just pocket the lot. I am sure as with all of them their intentions were good at the start but over time their arrogance increases with their greed and they justify their actions and keep as much as they can for Teslas, Givenchy desks and the like-after all it is a reward for their life enhancing content. I imagine a lot of the tit gifts just get binned and some make it to Emmaus if she can be arsed and I bet some are sold in the crappy shop

another comment on arrogant smug Fleurie's:

Barbara Enns
1 day ago
Have enjoyed your family since the beginning. Just a little advice if you’re willing..watch the opulent lifestyle while still begging for support for your Patreon page, it gets tacky when people are hurting for groceries and gas for their cars. Teslas and yachts start looking bad

Maria Gillinson
2 days ago
Ohhh Philip, my thoughts for what they’re worth. I think it’s hard to justify buying a boat when you ask people to join Patreon to pay for renovations to your home!!

WU_AtZZuqKUsQyriWpWQyZVt=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Paul Cundy
2 days ago
A great post. However, I would be a tad disappointed if a boat was purchased before the Outbuilding were completed. I started watching for the wonderful renovations. To see the Chateau come back to life in such a loving and caring way has been extremely enjoyable. For me a boat is indulgent and unnecessary.

1 reply

Arnice pernice
2 days ago
They are acting spoiled now. Patron paying

1 reply

Arnice pernice
16 hours ago
Well said. It is the same as their pal Stephanie Jarvis. The poor us during covid and now they are raking it in they are being arrogant

I don't think Grifter is the right term for Fanny and the Fleurie's anymore it is not small scale swindling anymore-is it?

grifter
/ˈɡrɪftə/
Learn to pronounce

noun
INFORMAL•NORTH AMERICAN
plural noun: grifters

1. a person who engages in petty or small-scale swindling.
    "I saw him as a grifter who preys upon people"

Wording on Fleurie's first flog they most certainly were saying it was for renovation then and talking about their small budget. Now they can employ a carpenter to make a tree house for their kids. a Tesla, a yacht they are just on the same scale as Fanny now. The only difference is we like their taste and renovations but they are on the gravy train big time-so much so they have closed the b n b and between the two of them they put out one flog a week a kitchen renovation takes 6 months and they offer sweet FA as extras to patrons.

Hi we’re Anna, an English former fashion designer and Philipp, a German speaking Italian film maker. After the birth of our 2nd daughter, we decided to leave the busy city life of Paris and follow our dream of buying the 18th Century Chateau Gonneville sur Honfleur, in the beautiful Normandy countryside. France is full of historic gems in desperate need of saving, so we feel honoured to be able to do our little bit. It’s not easy, but it’s a labour of love to restore our chateau back to it’s former glory. Having a small budget means we do most of the work ourselves, learning a lot of skills as we go, building muscles we never knew we had and getting creative to make our chateau as personal as possible. When we’re not hosting, you’ll find us covered in paint or dust and we wouldn’t change it for the world after all it’s all part of this crazy adventure. We’ve been changed by our experience and we want to sharing it with you. We hope you find inspiration to follow your dreams and dare to do it. to support our channel and our renovation project, please visit: https://www.patreon.com/Howtorenovate... or buy us a coffee: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/htrac Instagram channel: https://www.instagram.com/le_fleur_ho... Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lefleur.gues... Website: https://lefleur.fr/ If you like the classical music in our videos, please check out Audax Records, the label of our incredible talented friend and musician Johannes Pramsohler. Deezer: https://www.deezer.com/en/artist/5236431 Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/3vrMR...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Compare this with this missive under the Fleurie's latest flog
130,768 views Premiered Nov 13, 2022
Thanks to NOOM for sponsoring this video! Click here https://www.noom.com/htrac to take your free NOOM Evaluation Bonus videos and exclusive live streams every month! Check out our Patreon page for all the latest from us: https://www.patreon.com/Howtorenovate... Follow us on instagram: https://www.instagram.com/le_fleur_ho... https://lefleur.fr/ If you like the classical music in our videos, please check out Audax Records, the label of our incredible talented friend and musician Johannes Pramsohler. Deezer: https://www.deezer.com/en/artist/5236431 Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/3vrMR...

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Thanks to NOOM for sponsoring this video!
No, No, No....!!! NOOM is a sick crash-diet product, they might as well have been flogging SlimFast or asked people to only eat cabbage soup.
Absolutely sick and low standard to be promoting and accepting this as a sponsorship.

• Heart
  • Sad
No, No, No....!!! NOOM is a sick crash-diet product, they might as well have been flogging SlimFast or asked people to only eat cabbage soup.
Absolutely sick and low standard to be promoting and accepting this as a sponsorship.
Let's face it is there anything this bunch wouldn't take sponsorship from? Anna and Phillip have never had a weight issue so no chance they have tried the product.

• Heart
  • Sad
Well everyone! Little bit of Intel! There’s a new show on HGTV called My derelict home in the Sun! Or some such tit. Terry and Ash are on it. It’s been two years in development. It includes Brits fixing up homes in France and, wait for it, Spain. Wonder if old Danno and Ollie are next to be seen?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Think about it:
-we know keeping up with tattle is basically a full time job
-Philip doesn’t really do much around the chateau
-Stephanie keeps her precious money and pays Philip in forehead nuzzles, Nailberry nail polish and her Emmaus cast offs whilst getting free YouTube channel content ideas from the experts
-I’m usually right and a little bit psychic
Sooooo, I’m sure you wouldn’t mind asking the spirits, universe, last Thanksgiving’s turkey bones what the winning MegaMillions numbers are?!? Asking for 238 million friends…

Meanwhile, a voting booth in the US on Election Day…😄

View attachment 1734563
Hope somebody brought their wipes!🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is that you Natti? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What language do you think the name Caroline Gooder is? Sounds very English/American to me, not "foreign" at all. And how do you know she speaks more than one language? Could just be bad English. Many English only speakers make a lot of grammatical errors. I still think it may be Nazi Natti. Congratulations on being one of the few that speak another language. 🤣
It’s probably a few Lalander’s taking turns on a few different faux accounts. This time it was pretty obvious. Or perhaps “Caroline Gooder” broke into the special Christmas wine a little early.
🦃🍷🎄💻💩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.