The Chateau Diaries #193 It’s time to put photos of the accountants on milk cartons & c if they're found

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @graciemckitten for naming the thread and @T Rex for nominating it - I had to take some creative liberties...

@Luna20 & @C'est moi remember you are up for naming threads.

Soon to be VIPs: @arwensgal1975 one more post, @Beachgirl following suit.

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread:

Jules100

VIP Member

Saturday at 10:14 PM
I don’t want any of you to freak out, but I have 40 chances to win tonight’s $1.6 Billion Powerball drawing. I have a really good feeling about it too.❤💰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Pippin speaks out, mrsp67 and 51 others

Jules100

VIP Member

Monday at 2:03 PM
A lady thought Dan was homeless because of his scruffy appearance and dumpy van. He made a joke about going home to his chateau. If that same lady saw his “chateau”, she would still think he’s homeless.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Nobby the dragon, Bleu Lala and 50 others

LittleMore Cottage

Saturday at 11:46 PM
I just saw this letter posted from Stephanie

Dearest Jewelyn,
I am so sorry that I missed your visit, and I was appalled and shocked at the trouble you had getting your rental car. I was wrong at not telling you that I would be away, I realize people come to see me, and I was wrong. In the future I will have Nasti um Natti, block out the days I will be away, there is a lot of them, but it is not fair to people that are coming to see me if I am not here, then we shouldn't let them come. We will just shut down the B and B when I am not here. I will also enlist Phillip to come pick up any person or persons who are coming in the future, as I know it is difficult and costly to get here. Phillip has nothing to do anyway, it will be good to have a moments peace from him. He can also stop at Mc Donalds and get his five special order plain hamburgers, as you know he's "allergic" to everything. Please accept my rudeness and my apology for the awful trip you had and please come back, I will upgrade your room , and of course Phillip will come get you, and your group dinner will also be upgraded.
With Love, life and laughter
Yours,
Stephanie

PS can you please take down the all the vlogs from your visit here, as you will be able to make newer more happy ones in the future. BTW here's my private number please call me 1-xxx-xxx-xxxx.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, frenchessence, Shateau Scrounger and 48 others

Clara Burnett

VIP Member

Saturday at 4:51 PM
@lolair Sorry, the thread closed, just when I was about to answer you.
You asked if the dynamics had changed and yes, they sure have. The people I enjoyed spending time with hardly ever visit the HMN anymore. They probably won't say out loud that they don't want any part in the shenanigans, but my guess is that's exactly it: afraid to be part of it all and what it has become. The essence has always been messed up, bit since Stephanie Jarvis picked up her pink phone nothing is what it was or what any of us thought it could be.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions:You, LadyRed, Bleu Lala and 45 others

Oatsiedog

Saturday at 9:52 PM
I feel for this poor woman. She bought into a dream (however misguided that might be) and was delivered a giant turd. Having said that, I was struck by a number of things:
- For someone who claims to be such an experienced world traveler, it doesn't appear that she did a lot of reality-based research. She seems to have relied on her "feeling" that there is always an Uber or taxi option available. That makes me think that her world travels may be limited to reasonably well-populated and accessible places, or package travel options in which transfers and all transportation are all included.
- She also seems utterly surprised (and not pleased at all) that many people she encountered in France didn't speak French. "He didn't speak any English" or "With what little English he had" were common themes of her story. Never ceases to amaze me that many Americans assume that is everyone else's responsibility to speak English, and that they themselves bear no responsibility for being able to communicate the basics.
- Not aware of the gas crisis in France? Do you not read the news?
- Turns out there was a rental car desk at the train station. How would you not have researched that before heading out on a journey for which you were so ill-prepared?

Poor planning and unrealistic expectations usually make for this kind of disaster. But I do not excuse the crappy treatment she received at the dump.

• Heart
Reactions:Pippin speaks out, mrsp67, oh dear and 41 others

Boy did the Jewelyn saga fill the previous thread. Welcome new member(s)
Remember, there is the Wiki
And Happy Tattling!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Fill-Up cooked dinner all day. I guess Emmaus was closed and eBay was offline for maintenance.

98CD6EC8-A686-4E0F-9257-BBCFB758603C.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
What!? I come here to gossip, and I am asked to do a recap...no, don't ask me. I have no idea what is going on. But, saying that, I can add something about that little elegant tosspot with the white gloves.
See, I recon he does not only tit elegantly, but probably also put the bins out elegantly. He probably prepares himself putting on a little hat and white gloves, buffs up his buttons so they shine, and put a little gloss on his smug lips. Then he pays attention to the plastic bag as he gently lifts it out, and hums a cheerful little elegant tune to himself. As he leaves the kitchen, he playfully skips , but regains his normal stride as he reaches the door. Now his task requires much attention and care. He puts the bag into the bin, making his right hand flap a little, to create an elegant wave. Then the real work begins. He swivels the bin around and grips the handle with both his elegant hands, preparing to push it out to where the binmen can reach it. He enjoys it! He knows this is indeed life, and this is his reason for beeing! Enjoying every step, he pulls the bin out and stops for a minute to reflect. He is gripped by an urge to recite Byron and Keats! This is such a magic moment. His elegantly gloved hands clap together in joy and he gives into temptation;
I met a lady in the meads,
Full beautiful—a faery’s child,
Her hair was long, her foot was light,
And her eyes were wild.

A magic night of putting out the bin. He leads his live with such elegance... we can only aspire to it... that is all I have to say.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
LOL Stephanie has something in common with Rich Lux, he bought himself a title as well....hahaha!!!! Her title should be changed to: Lady of Scamalot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Congratulations @graciemckitten for naming the thread and @T Rex for nominating it - I had to take some creative liberties...

@Luna20 & @C'est moi remember you are up for naming threads.

Soon to be VIPs: @arwensgal1975 one more post, @Beachgirl following suit.

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread:

Jules100

VIP Member

Saturday at 10:14 PM
I don’t want any of you to freak out, but I have 40 chances to win tonight’s $1.6 Billion Powerball drawing. I have a really good feeling about it too.❤💰

Reactions:You, Pippin speaks out, mrsp67 and 51 others

Jules100

VIP Member

Monday at 2:03 PM
A lady thought Dan was homeless because of his scruffy appearance and dumpy van. He made a joke about going home to his chateau. If that same lady saw his “chateau”, she would still think he’s homeless.

Reactions:You, Nobby the dragon, Bleu Lala and 50 others

LittleMore Cottage

Saturday at 11:46 PM
I just saw this letter posted from Stephanie

Dearest Jewelyn,
I am so sorry that I missed your visit, and I was appalled and shocked at the trouble you had getting your rental car. I was wrong at not telling you that I would be away, I realize people come to see me, and I was wrong. In the future I will have Nasti um Natti, block out the days I will be away, there is a lot of them, but it is not fair to people that are coming to see me if I am not here, then we shouldn't let them come. We will just shut down the B and B when I am not here. I will also enlist Phillip to come pick up any person or persons who are coming in the future, as I know it is difficult and costly to get here. Phillip has nothing to do anyway, it will be good to have a moments peace from him. He can also stop at Mc Donalds and get his five special order plain hamburgers, as you know he's "allergic" to everything. Please accept my rudeness and my apology for the awful trip you had and please come back, I will upgrade your room , and of course Phillip will come get you, and your group dinner will also be upgraded.
With Love, life and laughter
Yours,
Stephanie

PS can you please take down the all the vlogs from your visit here, as you will be able to make newer more happy ones in the future. BTW here's my private number please call me 1-xxx-xxx-xxxx.

Reactions:You, frenchessence, Shateau Scrounger and 48 others

Clara Burnett

VIP Member

Saturday at 4:51 PM
@lolair Sorry, the thread closed, just when I was about to answer you.
You asked if the dynamics had changed and yes, they sure have. The people I enjoyed spending time with hardly ever visit the HMN anymore. They probably won't say out loud that they don't want any part in the shenanigans, but my guess is that's exactly it: afraid to be part of it all and what it has become. The essence has always been messed up, bit since Stephanie Jarvis picked up her pink phone nothing is what it was or what any of us thought it could be.

Reactions:You, LadyRed, Bleu Lala and 45 others

Oatsiedog

Saturday at 9:52 PM
I feel for this poor woman. She bought into a dream (however misguided that might be) and was delivered a giant turd. Having said that, I was struck by a number of things:
- For someone who claims to be such an experienced world traveler, it doesn't appear that she did a lot of reality-based research. She seems to have relied on her "feeling" that there is always an Uber or taxi option available. That makes me think that her world travels may be limited to reasonably well-populated and accessible places, or package travel options in which transfers and all transportation are all included.
- She also seems utterly surprised (and not pleased at all) that many people she encountered in France didn't speak French. "He didn't speak any English" or "With what little English he had" were common themes of her story. Never ceases to amaze me that many Americans assume that is everyone else's responsibility to speak English, and that they themselves bear no responsibility for being able to communicate the basics.
- Not aware of the gas crisis in France? Do you not read the news?
- Turns out there was a rental car desk at the train station. How would you not have researched that before heading out on a journey for which you were so ill-prepared?

Poor planning and unrealistic expectations usually make for this kind of disaster. But I do not excuse the crappy treatment she received at the dump.

Reactions:Pippin speaks out, mrsp67, oh dear and 41 others

Boy did the Jewelyn saga fill the previous thread. Welcome new member(s)
Remember, there is the Wiki
And Happy Tattling!
Thank you for the new thread! I never think of naming a title so I mostly forget! Please choose whatever you see fit ❤

A jewel in the pile of tit...🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
What!? I come here to gossip, and I am asked to do a recap...no, don't ask me. I have no idea what is going on. But, saying that, I can add something about that little elegant tosspot with the white gloves.
See, I recon he does not only tit elegantly, but probably also put the bins out elegantly. He probably prepares himself putting on a little hat and white gloves, buffs up his buttons so they shine, and put a little gloss on his smug lips. Then he pays attention to the plastic bag as he gently lifts it out, and hums a cheerful little elegant tune to himself. As he leaves the kitchen, he playfully skips , but regains his normal stride as he reaches the door. Now his task requires much attention and care. He puts the bag into the bin, making his right hand flap a little, to create an elegant wave. Then the real work begins. He swivels the bin around and grips the handle with both his elegant hands, preparing to push it out to where the binmen can reach it. He enjoys it! He knows this is indeed life, and this is his reason for beeing! Enjoying every step, he pulls the bin out and stops for a minute to reflect. He is gripped by an urge to recite Byron and Keats! This is such a magic moment. His elegantly gloved hands clap together in joy and he gives into temptation;
And her eyes were wild.

A magic night of putting out the bin. He leads his live with such elegance... we can only aspire to it... that is all I have to say.
For a finance guy you write very well! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
;)🍸Oh golly, I am now 20 comments from becoming a fake VIP! Very much like buying a fake title in my sentiments. I AM a VIP, and I have no need for fake titles (or taco hats for that matter). So, I may just have to shut up from now on. :unsure: A "Chatty member" who no longer chats. Perhaps. Mojo stopped talking, the cat got her tongue, so why shouldn't I? Good enough for Mojo is good enough for me. 🌛

• Haha
Reactions: 26
845FC121-E8F4-4906-A781-79DEDD2EDDC6.jpeg

Wait what? Another man and he is handy? I just spent two years getting rid of men. X-lovers, x-boyfriends, old Advent co-host, new gays, male volunteers, cheese makers. I even limit male relatives except for Percy, he smells like my grandfather.
3E19993F-E926-4FD7-9BB4-AB45D395B83D.jpeg

Ok, the handyman will report TO ME, just like Cuz reports TO ME. He will fix what I tell him, how I tell him or he can be let go like Ian, Selmar and Dan.
C5733F7B-8E3F-4757-81A6-35E7F9167BC1.jpeg

Kitchen wenches will do what I tell them, cook what I tell them and wear what I tell them. I am a LORD after all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
And her eyes were wild.

Have you had to sit through a Mindfulness course lately?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And so it will be now, maybe.
See life in LL from a Pfi Pfi perspective.
Filip cooks goulash (Hungarian dish).
I often cook goulash. I have to see it.
I'll watch, so you don't have to.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I absolutely HATE the fancy white tiles Billy Petherick is putting up as a backsplash in the Convent office kitchen. They are gross and totally unsuitable for a kitchen, so unhygenic. And then he uses BLACK grout. WTAF?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And her eyes were wild.

Perfect!!!
And as the other thread was gone when I looked back.....
Miss Southern Belle came out of lurking- or did you notice??? 😂😂😂
I wanted to add that seeing his favorite shoes- it was no surprise that he loves the loafers as he would be described as (No disrespect) “light in his loafers” here (so don’t get your knickers in a wad). Oh and was it fate with the crown emoji In my other post? Whilst just after that point- he showed his velvet slippers with the “👑” just to lighten the mood as he said- those events can be so stuffy! 😬 I’m not a guy, nor attend black tie events regularly- but slippers didn’t seem to be the choice shoes to wear with black tie, what say you “guys”? But hey, they are velvet and they have a crown and the conversation is started!!! 👍🏻🏆😈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.