The Chateau Diaries #193 It’s time to put photos of the accountants on milk cartons & c if they're found

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perfect!!!
And as the other thread was gone when I looked back.....
Miss Southern Belle came out of lurking- or did you notice??? 😂😂😂
I wanted to add that seeing his favorite shoes- it was no surprise that he loves the loafers as he would be described as (No disrespect) “light in his loafers” here (so don’t get your knickers in a wad). Oh and was it fate with the crown emoji In my other post? Whilst just after that point- he showed his velvet slippers with the “👑” just to lighten the mood as he said- those events can be so stuffy! 😬 I’m not a guy, nor attend black tie events regularly- but slippers didn’t seem to be the choice shoes to wear with black tie, what say you “guys”? But hey, they are velvet and they have a crown and the conversation is started!!! 👍🏻🏆😈
Traditionally velvet slippers/loafers are only acceptable as at home wear. A black or white tie event would call for evening slippers/pumps. Mine are the style on the back left. Very simple, goes with everything.

6CDD050C-6236-4D3A-B096-3F2DDBE39ECB.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Traditionally velvet slippers/loafers are only acceptable as at home wear. A black or white tie event would call for evening slippers/pumps. Mine are the style on the back left. Very simple, goes with everything.

View attachment 1720963
So my bad!!! Slippers it is!!!
But gotta add the 👑!!!!

What!? I come here to gossip, and I am asked to do a recap...no, don't ask me. I have no idea what is going on. But, saying that, I can add something about that little elegant tosspot with the white gloves.
See, I recon he does not only tit elegantly, but probably also put the bins out elegantly. He probably prepares himself putting on a little hat and white gloves, buffs up his buttons so they shine, and put a little gloss on his smug lips. Then he pays attention to the plastic bag as he gently lifts it out, and hums a cheerful little elegant tune to himself. As he leaves the kitchen, he playfully skips , but regains his normal stride as he reaches the door. Now his task requires much attention and care. He puts the bag into the bin, making his right hand flap a little, to create an elegant wave. Then the real work begins. He swivels the bin around and grips the handle with both his elegant hands, preparing to push it out to where the binmen can reach it. He enjoys it! He knows this is indeed life, and this is his reason for beeing! Enjoying every step, he pulls the bin out and stops for a minute to reflect. He is gripped by an urge to recite Byron and Keats! This is such a magic moment. His elegantly gloved hands clap together in joy and he gives into temptation;
I met a lady in the meads,
Full beautiful—a faery’s child,
Her hair was long, her foot was light,
And her eyes were wild.

A magic night of putting out the bin. He leads his live with such elegance... we can only aspire to it... that is all I have to say.
I’m sure he cherishes that time of “trash taking out” as he did sweeping the leaves!
Even his trash is elegant!
Not trashy at all....
🎶 Cherish is the word he uses to describe....🎶

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
How to ruin a goulash?
He did everything wrong!
Maybe that dish was edible, but it's not a goulash!

She is right, what do all these little details mater when your friends seem to enjoy the Gulak?

It’s really not tragic when afterwards they stick to your toilet thanks to molecular bonding, puke their souls out in the bushes, and are being exorcised by the Pope in person.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I absolutely HATE the fancy white tiles Billy Petherick is putting up as a backsplash in the Convent office kitchen. They are gross and totally unsuitable for a kitchen, so unhygenic. And then he uses BLACK grout. WTAF?
They are rather dated aren't they, the kind the rest of us are ripping out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I think the new "handyman" is Kristys partner. did you see the little smile when she talked about him. Also who makes food in an entire loaf of bread, so excessive and so wasteful.. and then does a vlog after like a year- need some cash?
I have an idea get Thor fixed, wings clipped and the others as well put them on the other side of the walled garden.. problem solved no more battle with the Peacocks and Peahens , it seems that there is so much chasing of tails around there, not a thinking brain cell between them. The dresses Brenda G perhaps??? also Maria needs to help Pavlina into her dress, her words not mine. I called it here folks they are a couple.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
What!? I come here to gossip, and I am asked to do a recap...no, don't ask me. I have no idea what is going on. But, saying that, I can add something about that little elegant tosspot with the white gloves.
See, I recon he does not only tit elegantly, but probably also put the bins out elegantly. He probably prepares himself putting on a little hat and white gloves, buffs up his buttons so they shine, and put a little gloss on his smug lips. Then he pays attention to the plastic bag as he gently lifts it out, and hums a cheerful little elegant tune to himself. As he leaves the kitchen, he playfully skips , but regains his normal stride as he reaches the door. Now his task requires much attention and care. He puts the bag into the bin, making his right hand flap a little, to create an elegant wave. Then the real work begins. He swivels the bin around and grips the handle with both his elegant hands, preparing to push it out to where the binmen can reach it. He enjoys it! He knows this is indeed life, and this is his reason for beeing! Enjoying every step, he pulls the bin out and stops for a minute to reflect. He is gripped by an urge to recite Byron and Keats! This is such a magic moment. His elegantly gloved hands clap together in joy and he gives into temptation;
I met a lady in the meads,
Full beautiful—a faery’s child,
Her hair was long, her foot was light,
And her eyes were wild.

A magic night of putting out the bin. He leads his live with such elegance... we can only aspire to it... that is all I have to say.
Your post reminded me of Flight of the Conchords song: Business Time.
I guess it's the juxtaposition of two people seeing the same event in two different ways?
My personal favourite bit is:
Oh boy, it's all on
You lean in and whisper something sexy in my ear like
"I might go to bed now, I've got work in the morning"
I know what you're really trying to say, girl
You're trying to say, "oh yeah, it's business time
It's business time"
and
"Is that it?"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Fanny and company are definitely responding to this forum. I did a post about whether a handyman actually existed, and voila! the next video addresses the handyman.

Why not show the accounts Fanny . Did the handyman have the accounts?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
What’s the white stuff? Tofu?

Edit: oh, that’s a flour avalanche on the ingredients.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
So this week some gates were painted and put back together........ right........

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Another giveaway on tonights Flog she didn't wake up next to Phi Phi went down to the kitchen and said she was the first one up? Umm so Phi Phi was still in bed but not in her room was he

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Another giveaway on tonights Flog she didn't wake up next to Phi Phi went down to the kitchen and said she was the first one up? Umm so Phi Phi was still in bed but not in her room was he
Huh, will you look at that. We question the desert that is Snorts channel and surprise, surprise! He puts out a video!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.