The Chateau Diaries #192 LieLande, where there are more peahens than people and they'll šŸ’© on you equally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @graciemckitten for naming the thread and @Hemerocallis for nominating the thread title - I took some creative liberties to make it fit.

@Luna20 whenever you are ready. Also, I see some upcoming VIPs in the near future... @C'est moi & @Beachgirl

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread

Le Baiseur

VIP Member

Wednesday at 12:40 AM
Ran out of period-inappropriate crown molding?
1667346042799.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions:You, Aquablue, CountessPompidoo and 50 others

Sasha Groves

Thursday at 10:49 PM
Hum ā€¦ so itā€™s all unravelling to give a more accurate picture;
* Pavlina and Maria donā€™t actually live at the titā€™o
* Guests are given strict instructions where to film by the bossy bully - damage control.
* Bossy bully and Amoire appear to be actually running the place, custodians just like Ivo and Frank. They are keeping it ticking over so SJ has no responsibility or ties to the place. It makes sense why Amoire serves food now, him, Nasty, Maria and Pav are actually the working staff behind the scenes. Yup, SJ and Snorts really do F all because the four of them actually run the place for her - paid housekeepers.
* A guests footage can just magically disappear (looks like weā€™ll never get to see the full planting in the English garden). No keys to a guests door?! Once again damage control.
* Rooms are bodged and not finished but look completed on the flogs. Is anything EVER finished?!
* Kirstys chap is in the background in more flogs, heā€™s a handyman - SJ has a handyman. Kirsty is well in there and her man has replaced Dan.
* Breakfast looks sparse and tit for a B&B, no wonder the Fleuries like to show their homemade muesli and beautifully stocked tables.
* Fanny is fudging her fan club numbers
* Egypt stay was around 9 days!!!!!
* It looks like sheā€™s come home just to film for Christmas TV and to party and has probably now left the dump once again.
* Mummy and Percy are outta there too, migrated like clock work to one of their many more habitual homes for winter.

I still havenā€™t figured why she drags the puppyā€™smolā€™lapdog around with her. Itā€™s not love, whatā€™s really in it for her? Iā€™m sure there is a big plot twist here.

Fanny ebegged for money to renovate and restore the fortified farmhouse but has not changed her ways since Frank and Ivo days. Winter and the cold comes and sheā€™s off, peahens and peacocks left to interbreed over and over, sheep left to someone else to take care of, Ruby too. Patching the place up to keep parts of it just about habitable for those left to run it. Itā€™s times like this I remember why Iā€™m here on this forum. Sheā€™s a conniving, self centred wolf in unwashed Emmaus clothing. Sheā€™s a complete and utter LIAR šŸ˜”

Last edited: Thursday at 11:03 PM
  • Heart
Reactions:You, mousepanda8, dumbblonde and 43 others

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member

Thursday at 2:11 AM
OMG I watched the Patreon video. I need some Ativan. Girlfriend was HYPER. Hereā€™s my filthy update:

Monthly Update šŸ™„šŸ™„

Chapel most important. 12 K quote plus 9K quote for engineering survey. Has already talked with the paint restoration company. No idea how much work is going to cost. Will probably know by spring. Will work off list over years. Will start with the vault that has fallen, some painting over the door, and French drains.

Lake final survey done in spring. Will then get permissions.

Heating - dude will be back at end of month with larger cherry picker. Got gas system quote but still has questions. Seems to think they will install log burners.

Red van is fixed but canā€™t drive due to paperwork.

Pool table - showed pics. Could be done in December, but wonā€™t take delivery til later due to Christmas in the Marquis tit room.

Garden Davy will be back, ordered plants, Dan will come back to help. Some planted soon, some not til Spring.

Kirsty wants to replace wood borders in veg garden with brick.

She ordered the roses that are close to Nadiallac rose.

Has hired a handy man. Doesnā€™t want to be on camera. Will show his projects in vlogs. Not him.

Showed Grand tit room. Studs and thermal wrap are up. Now needs to run electrical, then insulate, then blah blah blah. Not done by Christmas.

Nothing on Gerryā€™s, Nuttiā€™s, pergola, other pergola, swimming pond, staircase up the back, the rendering, the pink bathroom, moving the windows, her suite, the kitchen, capstones on the moat wall, the irrigation system, THE ACCOUNTS, or how to make curtains.

As sheā€™s hasnā€™t completed anything since spring, that will make a whole year of hardly anything getting done, except for television.

She didnā€™t touch her hair, you know, cause she reads here, but you could tell she wanted to. She was manic as hell. Whereā€™s my Ativanā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions:You, dumbblonde, SleepingBeauty123 and 41 others

Jules100

VIP Member

Yesterday at 2:35 PM
huydecirku said:
Why so many references to MPK in the latest vlog? I had the impression she avoided mentioning him for the past few months and now two mentions in one volg? One for the paintings from MKP's brother and then a second one for the trompe l'oeil panelling. What's going on there?
Well, if a lifetime of watching Days of Our Lives has taught me anything, itā€™s when people start referencing characters that havenā€™t been seen or talked about for a while, those characters will soon make an appearance. Also, in regards to all the talk of the new fire extinguishers, thereā€™s probably going to be a fire soonā€¦ ā³šŸ§ÆšŸ’©

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions:shatcho shiek, JP in SC, Le Comte de Monte Cristo and 38 others

I love Days Of Our Lives, if only I could marry wealthy and stay at home eating bon bons and watch soaps... Heaven.

Jules100

VIP Member

Wednesday at 4:42 PM
I forgot to mention yesterday, November is my birthday month!šŸ¦‚ā¤šŸŽšŸŽ‚šŸŽ‰šŸ„³šŸŗšŸ’©

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Aquablue, RickeyRocket and 38 others

Remember the wiki and happy tattling.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Congratulations @graciemckitten for naming the thread and @Hemerocallis for nominating the thread title - I took some creative liberties to make it fit.

@Luna20 whenever you are ready. Also, I see some upcoming VIPs in the near future... @C'est moi & @Beachgirl

Le Baiseur

VIP Member

1667346042799.png

Sasha Groves

* Guests are given strict instructions where to film by the bossy bully - damage control.
* Bossy bully and Amoire appear to be actually running the place, custodians just like Ivo and Frank. They are keeping it ticking over so SJ has no responsibility or ties to the place. It makes sense why Amoire serves food now, him, Nasty, Maria and Pav are actually the working staff behind the scenes. Yup, SJ and Snorts really do F all because the four of them actually run the place for her - paid housekeepers.
* A guests footage can just magically disappear (looks like weā€™ll never get to see the full planting in the English garden). No keys to a guests door?! Once again damage control.
* Rooms are bodged and not finished but look completed on the flogs. Is anything EVER finished?!
* Kirstys chap is in the background in more flogs, heā€™s a handyman - SJ has a handyman. Kirsty is well in there and her man has replaced Dan.
* Breakfast looks sparse and tit for a B&B, no wonder the Fleuries like to show their homemade muesli and beautifully stocked tables.
* It looks like sheā€™s come home just to film for Christmas TV and to party and has probably now left the dump once again.
* Mummy and Percy are outta there too, migrated like clock work to one of their many more habitual homes for winter.

I still havenā€™t figured why she drags the puppyā€™smolā€™lapdog around with her. Itā€™s not love, whatā€™s really in it for her? Iā€™m sure there is a big plot twist here.

Fanny ebegged for money to renovate and restore the fortified farmhouse but has not changed her ways since Frank and Ivo days. Winter and the cold comes and sheā€™s off, peahens and peacocks left to interbreed over and over, sheep left to someone else to take care of, Ruby too. Patching the place up to keep parts of it just about habitable for those left to run it. Itā€™s times like this I remember why Iā€™m here on this forum. Sheā€™s a conniving, self centred wolf in unwashed Emmaus clothing. Sheā€™s a complete and utter LIAR šŸ˜”

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member

OMG I watched the Patreon video. I need some Ativan. Girlfriend was HYPER. Hereā€™s my filthy update:

Monthly Update šŸ™„šŸ™„

Chapel most important. 12 K quote plus 9K quote for engineering survey. Has already talked with the paint restoration company. No idea how much work is going to cost. Will probably know by spring. Will work off list over years. Will start with the vault that has fallen, some painting over the door, and French drains.

Heating - dude will be back at end of month with larger cherry picker. Got gas system quote but still has questions. Seems to think they will install log burners.

Pool table - showed pics. Could be done in December, but wonā€™t take delivery til later due to Christmas in the Marquis tit room.

Garden Davy will be back, ordered plants, Dan will come back to help. Some planted soon, some not til Spring.

Has hired a handy man. Doesnā€™t want to be on camera. Will show his projects in vlogs. Not him.

Showed Grand tit room. Studs and thermal wrap are up. Now needs to run electrical, then insulate, then blah blah blah. Not done by Christmas.

Nothing on Gerryā€™s, Nuttiā€™s, pergola, other pergola, swimming pond, staircase up the back, the rendering, the pink bathroom, moving the windows, her suite, the kitchen, capstones on the moat wall, the irrigation system, THE ACCOUNTS, or how to make curtains.

As sheā€™s hasnā€™t completed anything since spring, that will make a whole year of hardly anything getting done, except for television.

She didnā€™t touch her hair, you know, cause she reads here, but you could tell she wanted to. She was manic as hell. Whereā€™s my Ativanā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦.

Jules100

VIP Member

Well, if a lifetime of watching Days of Our Lives has taught me anything, itā€™s when people start referencing characters that havenā€™t been seen or talked about for a while, those characters will soon make an appearance. Also, in regards to all the talk of the new fire extinguishers, thereā€™s probably going to be a fire soonā€¦ ā³šŸ§ÆšŸ’©

I love Days Of Our Lives, if only I could marry wealthy and stay at home eating bon bons and watch soaps... Heaven.

Jules100

VIP Member

I forgot to mention yesterday, November is my birthday month!šŸ¦‚ā¤šŸŽšŸŽ‚šŸŽ‰šŸ„³šŸŗšŸ’©

Thank you for the creating the next thread. šŸ’–

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Le Baiseur

VIP Member

1667346042799.png

Sasha Groves

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member

Monthly Update šŸ™„šŸ™„

Jules100

VIP Member

Jules100

VIP Member

Merci, as always, @ComtesseRose for the new thread. And thanks to @graciemckitten and @Hemerocallis for the title.

Does anyone else get the feeling that things are beginning to happen at the tit'o but everything stays the same! Some big time damage control perhaps.

I think the shout out to Hanni as a patron at the end of the Halloween flog was an effort to get her back on board. She was a high level patron and provided generous amounts of real Champagne. Weird as Wednesday, imho, but seemed to be much liked by the viewers. Hmm, circling the wagons?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Merci, as always, @ComtesseRose for the new thread. And thanks to @graciemckitten and @Hemerocallis for the title.

Does anyone else get the feeling that things are beginning to happen at the tit'o but everything stays the same! Some big time damage control perhaps.

I think the shout out to Hanni as a patron at the end of the Halloween flog was an effort to get her back on board. She was a high level patron and provided generous amounts of real Champagne. Weird as Wednesday, imho, but seemed to be much liked by the viewers. Hmm, circling the wagons?
i don't care about Hanni, but if dirty chatelaine keeps mentioning Michael, Pethericks should tie and lock him for a couple of months, just as precaution.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
@lolair Sorry, the thread closed, just when I was about to answer you.
You asked if the dynamics had changed and yes, they sure have. The people I enjoyed spending time with hardly ever visit the HMN anymore. They probably won't say out loud that they don't want any part in the shenanigans, but my guess is that's exactly it: afraid to be part of it all and what it has become. The essence has always been messed up, bit since Stephanie Jarvis picked up her pink phone nothing is what it was or what any of us thought it could be.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
FFS - just have to get this off my chest.
How embarrassed/uncomfortable I would have felt if my BF/intended had dressed up as a French maid for the HMN's Halloween party, outside of him being an actor in the Rocky Horrow Show, of course! And, him, appearing to enjoy it, and the attention, far too much!
He was even strutting around in the Brazilian guy's 4" heels too. Ok, the Brazilian guy is gay, therefore, acceptable because he admits and owns it 100%!
More and more, over the past few months, I have a very odd/strange feeling about Amaury, simply because he becomes far more animated when around other males, 100% exception being Snorts! :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just watch Jewlyneā€™s stories, poor girl. She seems to have a very good heart, and was completely let down by the reality that is lielande. Also enjoyed the comments, possibly by one of the famous fifteen

• Heart
FFS - just have to get this off my chest.
How embarrassed/uncomfortable I would have felt if my BF/intended had dressed up as a French maid for the HMN's Halloween party, outside of him being an actor in the Rocky Horrow Show, of course! And, him, appearing to enjoy it, and the attention, far too much!
He was even strutting around in the Brazilian guy's 4" heels too. Ok, the Brazilian guy is gay, therefore, acceptable because he admits and owns it 100%!
More and more, over the past few months, I have a very odd/strange feeling about Amaury, simply because he becomes far more animated when around other males, 100% exception being Snorts! :unsure:
I can understand Armoire getting animated when other men are around, he's stuck in the middle of the Bush with nearly 100% women!!! So I don't blame him if he enjoys it when another male arrives!!!.

• Haha
  • Heart

I am very glad that this channel exists!
She's certainly not the first to be disappointed, she's not the last, but she showed how much SJ doesn't care about anything, especially for guests who pay for accommodation in that hole in the middle of nowhere.
From her posts, although they are not negative, you can clearly see how fake everything in and around Chateau de Lalande is!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I can understand Armoire getting animated when other men are around, he's stuck in the middle of the Bush with nearly 100% women!!! So I don't blame him if he enjoys it when another male arrives!!!.
Bbbbut Phillip is there. Oh yeah I forgot ...... šŸ„“

• Haha
Reactions: 15

She's certainly not the first to be disappointed, she's not the last, but she showed how much SJ doesn't care about anything, especially for guests who pay for accommodation in that hole in the middle of nowhere.
From her posts, although they are not negative, you can clearly see how fake everything in and around Chateau de Lalande is!
Sinan the architect at it again! I couldn't have said it better!

• Heart
Reactions: 24

This should be compulsive viewing for ANYONE even remotely thinking of visiting HMN. This vlog 4 shows Jewelyn being far more normal than he Lalande cute, beautiful earlier vlogs. Poor woman, don't quite know what happened with car rental but a nightmare. Steph and Natti and NO communication that Steph would not be there and her finding out from Egypt vlog on Sunday begore travel disgraceful. 50 euro for "event" of meal. should be refunded and the rest of her booking. She describes Emmaus as Tat, gift grab filling chateau with tat or treasures. Upset about her gifts not going to the corret people. She should definitely join Tattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Does she have problems with her back? In the pictures she always bends so awkwardly back..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Does she have probkems with her back? In the pictures she always bends so awkwardly back..
She's posing dear one. Shoving out her breasts to best effect, lifting her chin ever so slightly. She's a belly dancer in Las Vegas, subtle and fluid. She believes this posture is flattering.

@lolair Sorry, the thread closed, just when I was about to answer you.
You asked if the dynamics had changed and yes, they sure have. The people I enjoyed spending time with hardly ever visit the HMN anymore. They probably won't say out loud that they don't want any part in the shenanigans, but my guess is that's exactly it: afraid to be part of it all and what it has become. The essence has always been messed up, bit since Stephanie Jarvis picked up her pink phone nothing is what it was or what any of us thought it could be.
"Afraid to be a part of it all."

Afraid of being pulled into her vortex that warps space-time? Afraid of loosing themselves in the hedonism? Afraid of having to cover up for her? Defend her? Afraid of being sucked into all her lies? Afraid of alcohol consumption and it's consequences? Afraid her inner circle will turn on them? I'd hate to live like that. I can well imagine the suspicion and eventual persecution - it would be sanctimonious and spiteful, and it would be led by Philip. I imagine his spite to be destructive, self righteous but hidden. That boy likes the shadows.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
She's posing dear one. Shoving out her breasts to best effect, lifting her chin ever so slightly. She's a belly dancer in Las Vegas, subtle and fluid. She believes this posture is flattering.

"Afraid to be a part of it all."

Afraid of being pulled into her vortex that warps space-time? Afraid of loosing themselves in the hedonism? Afraid of having to cover up for her? Defend her? Afraid of being sucked into all her lies? Afraid of alcohol consumption and it's consequences? Afraid her inner circle will turn on them? I'd hate to live like that. I can well imagine the suspicion and eventual persecution - it would be sanctimonious and spiteful, and it would be led by Philip. I imagine his spite to be destructive, self righteous but hidden. That boy likes the shadows.
By the time I started posting regularly here I had quit suffering through Stephameeeeeā€™s output. Just reading the recaps and observations from Tattlers itā€™s clear that the asylum is descending into Caligula-esque levels of horror. Thereā€™s some kind of denouement coming and I think it will be horrible. And yes, Billy needs to tether Michael to Begmania, not allow him any contact with LieLande and itā€™s cult leader. At least until heā€™s been deprogrammed!

• Haha
  • Heart
Anyone watching Fixer Upper: The Castle? Chip & Jo bought a 150 year old ā€œcastleā€ in Waco, Texas, theyā€™re fixing it up to sell. Chip is a bit much, but they are getting things done. Itā€™s going to be better than Lalande will ever be under Stephanieā€™s ā€œownershipā€.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Anyone watching Fixer Upper: The Castle? Chip & Jo bought a 150 year old ā€œcastleā€ in Waco, Texas, theyā€™re fixing it up to sell. Chip is a bit much, but they are getting things done. Itā€™s going to be better than Lalande will ever be under Stephanieā€™s ā€œownershipā€.
Ughā€¦Iā€™m sorry, but I just canā€™t stand watching Chip and Joanna Gaines anymore. Chip comes across like an idiot, and Joanna seems like sheā€™s gotten too big for her britchesā€¦I also think theyā€™re homophobic. It recently came out they gave money to a questionable ā€œcharityā€ or cause with racist connections and ideas. But, I agree, their ā€œcastleā€ in Waco, Texas will be done and look nicer than La La Landeā€¦because the Gaines have acquired a lot of real money to make it happen. Joanna Gaines may be a lot of things, but sheā€™s not stupid. Although I think sheā€™s just as calculating and manipulative as Fanny.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

when you have watched Fannies vlogs, for a long time, with an eagle eye, and not with pink glasses on.....she would have known that that whole trip and that heap had to be a very expensive dissapointment.. šŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Ughā€¦Iā€™m sorry, but I just canā€™t stand watching Chip and Joanna Gaines anymore. Chip comes across like an idiot, and Joanna seems like sheā€™s gotten too big for her britchesā€¦I also think theyā€™re homophobic. It recently came out they gave money to a questionable ā€œcharityā€ or cause with racist connections and ideas. But, I agree, their ā€œcastleā€ in Waco, Texas will be done and look nicer than La La Landeā€¦because the Gaines have acquired a lot of real money to make it happen. Joanna Gaines may be a lot of things, but sheā€™s not stupid. Although I think sheā€™s just as calculating and manipulative as Fanny.
I agree with you. I stopped watching them when they had Tim Tebow as a guest on their show. And I really got tired of seeing lap board. Everywhere...

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.