The Chateau Diaries #193 It’s time to put photos of the accountants on milk cartons & c if they're found

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think the new handyman is Kirsty's boyfriend. He loves the camera too much. Why would he suddenly shy away from it? I'm sure @Clara Burnett can tell us who the mystery man is. It's a shame we won't get to see him. All the current "characters" are boring AF. Lalande is in desperate need of some new faces. Fanny should have hired someone else.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
hmmm so there is a mysterious new handyman at la Lande. Someone said that Camel and Oily‘s handyman Matt hasbt been seen for a while now.

hmmmmm….:unsure:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Congrats @arwensgal1975 on achieving VIP before Heathcliffe, that's all that matters... 😊
Celebration tonite at the fish shack for @arwensgal1975 VIPness.
Turkish breakfast comments got me thinking about breakfast for dinner, which is always a naughty and therefore celebratory meal.
Here's a breakfast for dinner a la Turque menu.

Raki Negronis
Miller Lite, Efes Pilsen
Grandmama's Receipt

Claudia Roden's Muhammara, Piquillo, Walnut and Pomegranate Molasses Dip
Turkish Simit, Twist Rolls with Sesame
Ottolenghi Fish Cakes with Cucumber, Tomato Salad, with Foccacia and Yogurt
Beyaz Peynir (White Cheese), Mihalıç (Brined Sheep Parmesan), Lor (Crumbly Ricotta-Like), Bergama Sheep Tulum with Walnuts, Pears, Grapes, Turkish Lavender Honey, Quince Jam, Warm Pide Flatbreads
Hot Black Tea, Rose-Scented Turkish Delight

Olde skool Cartel hip hop.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
STILL ALLERGIC TO LABOR
That face!
It was priceless.
That's his pseudo intelligent face.
He was pretending to understand what the chateau owner was saying.

I think she doesn’t want to manufacture another YouTube star.
Too much competition for her.

Perfect!!!
And as the other thread was gone when I looked back.....
Miss Southern Belle came out of lurking- or did you notice??? 😂😂😂
I wanted to add that seeing his favorite shoes- it was no surprise that he loves the loafers as he would be described as (No disrespect) “light in his loafers” here (so don’t get your knickers in a wad). Oh and was it fate with the crown emoji In my other post? Whilst just after that point- he showed his velvet slippers with the “👑” just to lighten the mood as he said- those events can be so stuffy! 😬 I’m not a guy, nor attend black tie events regularly- but slippers didn’t seem to be the choice shoes to wear with black tie, what say you “guys”? But hey, they are velvet and they have a crown and the conversation is started!!! 👍🏻🏆😈
Prince William would probably like them.
He occasionally wears similar.

She is right, what do all these little details mater when your friends seem to enjoy the Gulak?

It’s really not tragic when afterwards they stick to your toilet thanks to molecular bonding, puke their souls out in the bushes, and are being exorcised by the Pope in person.
As long as they did it elegantly, it's ok.

How to ruin a goulash?
He did everything wrong!
Maybe that dish was edible, but it's not a goulash!
It's goulash in name only.

also Maria needs to help Pavlina into her dress, her words not mine. I called it here folks they are a couple.
[/QUOTE]

I 100% agree.

Another giveaway on tonights Flog she didn't wake up next to Phi Phi went down to the kitchen and said she was the first one up? Umm so Phi Phi was still in bed but not in her room was he
Philip needs to take some lessons in 'elegance'.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Of all the things that need tending to, the gates just got fixed? After how many years? Have ya’ll noticed, she doesn't work. At all. In the early days she did, but not anymore. And since the handyman wisely avoided the camera, why mention him at all? Her last vvlog was useless.
I read in another thread, she was booted out of work away. What happened?

Reactions: 20
OMG...... just watched the latest CD.

Who cares about the Hidden Handyman...... I want to see the Hidden Account and the papers !!!

Congrats to you arwensgal1975 - VIP !!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Of all the things that need tending to, the gates just got fixed? After how many years? Have ya’ll noticed, she doesn't work. At all. In the early days she did, but not anymore. And since the handyman wisely avoided the camera, why mention him at all? Her last vvlog was useless.
I read in another thread, she was booted out of work away. What happened?
In short, she mistreated them and got kicked out of the work away program. She was working everyone a lot more hours than they were supposed to work. The work away people also complained about the food portions (apparently, Isabelle was very stingy with meals). And other perks that were promised (like outings, face time with Stephanie, etc.) didn’t happen or were a joke. There was one story where a female work away was assigned laundry duty and stuck in the laundry room all day. She was told she would be painting or doing other jobs, but all she did was laundry. At the same time, younger male work awayers were assigned painting; they worked half days, and then left to have fun. The female’s opinion is that the males were treated much better than the women. She felt bullied by Isabelle, but stayed until the end to fulfill her obligation. She was glad to finally leave and vowed to never return.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
In short, she mistreated them and got kicked out of the work away program. She was working everyone a lot more hours than they were supposed to work. The work away people also complained about the food portions (apparently, Isabelle was very stingy with meals). And other perks that were promised (like outings, face time with Stephanie, etc.) didn’t happen or were a joke. There was one story where a female work away was assigned laundry duty and stuck in the laundry room all day. She was told she would be painting or doing other jobs, but all she did was laundry. At the same time, younger male work awayers were assigned painting; they worked half days, and then left to have fun. The female’s opinion is that the males were treated much better than the women. She felt bullied by Isabelle, but stayed until the end to fulfill her obligation. She was glad to finally leave and vowed to never return.
And she was sleeping with some of them.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I think the reason why F4F is grasping to get invites to be a faux dame, to go to the French govt reception, and paid to be the Christie’s tasteless maker is 1. Chasing delusions of grandeur and 2. She thinks it will make her, as well as well as her Patreon and YouTube channel look legit and less likely to be questioned by the average Patron and YouTube viewer.
Even though she has collected hundreds and hundreds of thousands of dollars in a tax free fund for restoration but fails to do any restoration, instead traveling, decorating, drinking, and brocanting.

It’s one of the reasons why she is desperate to keep Chateau DIY, even though she and Gerry are the equivalent of the court jesters for the series. I wonder if she sought favorable attention and the invite from the local French official in the same manner in which she secured favorable treatment from the Chateau DIY producer. ……..

You know the LieLande motto and likely name of the Netflix movie detailing her cons, “ Something for Nothing: The Stephanie Jarvis Story,” featuring the Douche Lord and Lord ChamberPottie with appearances by Baghead, Anne Marie, the Angry Argentinean, the Tartan Terror, Ole Battle Axe Mummy, the Flower Killer, and Ruby.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I was thinking of going there myself. But I felt something was off. And I didn't want to go since she was traveling. Not as much then as now. And boy am I glad I listened to my inner voice. 😊

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
It seems strange that the handyman, accountants, and the new chapel restoration people aren’t filmed or interviewed for the videos. Snorts, why is that?

Also in your video posted today, you are getting a bit heavy handed with the Lie Lande fantasy filter in your photoshopping kit.

Why don’t you do a manicure video next?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I don't think the new handyman is Kirsty's boyfriend. He loves the camera too much. Why would he suddenly shy away from it? I'm sure @Clara Burnett can tell us who the mystery man is. It's a shame we won't get to see him. All the current "characters" are boring AF. Lalande is in desperate need of some new faces. Fanny should have hired someone else.
Last vlog when she was in the garden talking to Kirsty, you can see a fellow walking on the other side of the fence. I’m sure that was the new handyman.

Reactions: 15
Snorts, are you buying views? Do you really think it is believable that 9,400 people in 6 hours viewed your video on trying to make hungarian goulash? Your first video in 6 months? There were thousands of people so anxious for a lone PhiPhi fix that they rushed to watch you stumble your way thru a recipe?

IMHO, I think it is more likely you are buying views and comments with the same gleeful abandon as you attack your daily brocanting, eBay shopping, and online auction house perusing. I like how you are now purchasing the option with the paid for comments on your video where some photos are posted instead of the solid colored circle with the initial (as I pointed out a few days ago). You are so sly!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.