The Chateau Diaries #193 It’s time to put photos of the accountants on milk cartons & c if they're found

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To this day he still edits very badly. Below beginner level. He still is not aware of very basic elements like aspect ratio and filming in focus, things one learns via a quick google or using the plethora of tutorials Youtuber has to offer for free. And he's been at it for how long, a year at least?

Somehow Stephanie did it better because she kept it even simpler, which is baffling considering we're talking about the lady who used to film in portrait mode.
She had to find him a job with a title quickly , when the announcement of her sleeping with him could be misconstrued as her sleeping with a volunteer…… now it’s just a case of sleeping with the editor.
We all know the honeymoon is over. She took off the ring from her wedding ring finger a while ago and then
he moved to his Napoleon themed room with woodland animal toys.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
What is it with all these middle age English women and their long bleached blonde hair parted in the middle? Is it a thing? Do they think it makes them look young? Do they enjoy living in the past? It's boring and unflattering. It's just a tad bit better than the aging Kardashian look. Nevermind the hideous look of the Housewives franchise - pure yuck! Take a hint from the late Queen, a bit of lip color and good skin goes a long way. Well now I'm on a roll. I hope Fanny ditches the fake eyelashes and extensive eyeliner for her holiday makeup routine. It's just plain garish and cheap, and she always stands out like a sore thumb compared to everyone else, which I'm sure is her intent. Maybe Phyllis will wear fake eyelashes too. We know he likes to dip into the eyeliner.

Perhaps I am assuming it's a UK business as the prices are in pounds. I have never ordered from this company. Ask Ky Bourbon, he might know.
I’ve just googled her and apparently she is married to someone who is the heir to an absolute fortune. They have a country estate in Cambridge. She also works for American Vogue and Harpers Bazaar as a contributing editor.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Philip has been secret messaging me through Reddit and he’s been sharing some Thanksgiving tablescape ideas he’s seriously considering if they are indeed going to be at Lalande.
View attachment 1733096

I think this one gave off turduckin vibes
View attachment 1733097
View attachment 1733098
View attachment 1733099
View attachment 1733107
View attachment 1733109
View attachment 1733112
View attachment 1733113
View attachment 1733115
View attachment 1733116
I think this is PhiPhi’s napkin inspiration…😆

B5A76752-BB22-4B90-9A6A-7286F1D148D6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Oh no, Mrs. Alice is a website that sells home decor. It’s based in the UK; when I ordered my candlesticks, they were shipped from London. There’s a lot of beautiful things on the site, but on the expensive side. My candlesticks were a splurge!

To be honest, you could probably reproduce or find a lot of the items they sell more inexpensively. I mostly enjoy looking on the website for ideas and inspiration.

Now I’ve seen her home I can understand her tableware and the other things she has in her shop. Yes she is expensive,that’s probably why I’ve not heard of her😂😂

• Haha
Isn’t odd that her photage disappeared? Considering the rooms lack doors with functioning locks, I for one wonder. According to a comment it seems it's her own fault. 😳 Well, we know better.
She vlogs like her channel has lots of subscribers. No… less than 2K . What is she doing to fund this travel?

And why the adoration of Stephanie? Even with this experience she did not see the place for real.

Does she not wonder where the characters are ? Where was Pavlina?

The nurse in me wants to tell all the stuffed up people, saline nasal spray, neti pot, mucous solvent like ( Alkolol from Amazon) steam either a personal steamer or a pot of boiling water ( breath in the steam and let it melt the mucous) all kinds of nasal wash systems- best thing to flush it out like a you do car wash--- helps with allergies too gets all the pollen out of the nasal passages- oral mucinex or robitussin and plenty of water to loosen and melt secretions you need water... hope this helps I will send you my bill.. :)
Maybe a wrights vapouriser if they are still legal! Works a treat.

or clean out the alcohol cupboard ready for Christmas.
I feel drunk just emptying the various liqueurs down the drain. Some have been in that cupboard for 25 years!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I enjoyed reading this thread was a little behind but now caught up. Thoughts... At times I forget that the Vloggers can show us just what they want to, so my question is why let us know about Teslas, yachts, expensive buys???? do they not realize how it looks to people watching???
During Jewelyns latest vlog you could see Amorie coming out of the end building isn't that Nic and Maries place, is that where they are living? makes sense. So Maire and Pavlina they could actually both have full time jobs somewhere else, Maria cooks once in a while Pavlina works in the garden once in a while- they could both have apartments and cars we don't know that- Amorie could have a job somewhere else as could Nati-- but not Phillips he is far too sickly and Fanny needs him around her 24/7. Just remember that it's all smoke and mirrors and we are not shown the whole picture... I personally would not want to work and live in such a remote place seeing the same people day in and day out-
Could they be living with Kirsty and she drives them in? Or Poppy or whatever her partner is called.
and yes bun man and Gnatti and dog are hanging out in Nick and Marie’s place. It does have a functional log burner too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.