The Chateau Diaries #192 LieLande, where there are more peahens than people and they'll šŸ’© on you equally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Errrrm wow. And should Amaury be embarrassed/uncomfortable about Nazi Natti wearing a trouser suit?
It's 2022 sweetie. It worries me about some of these antiquated patriarchal thoughts. Gays can be femme but straight males can't????

If I were tipsy enough I might even let Amaury have his wicked way with me in full day of the dead drag - in those heels he might just about reach my 6ft2inches.
I thought he looked pretty good, those legs were šŸ‘ŒšŸ»

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A lady thought Dan was homeless because of his scruffy appearance and dumpy van. He made a joke about going home to his chateau. If that same lady saw his ā€œchateauā€, she would still think heā€™s homeless.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I also find her smug and patronising and she has such a good opinion of herself
I am not IJ fan at all but as her Mother ages with her ill husband Fanny is getting very passive-aggressive with her Mother. For example , when she spied on them in their apartment and just burst in "teasing " Mummy and Percy while they were packing for the UK.
I am sure IJ was a shocking Mother to her and probably embarrassed her in public on purpose and its as if Fanny can finally do the same to her Mother now because Mummy has lost a bit of her fight in her.
I can understand why she is doing it but ... its not a good look Fanny and it will not satisfy your inner anger in the long run .

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I am not IJ fan at all but as her Mother ages with her ill husband Fanny is getting very passive-aggressive with her Mother. For example , when she spied on them in their apartment and just burst in "teasing " Mummy and Percy while they were packing for the UK.
I am sure IJ was a shocking Mother to her and probably embarrassed her in public on purpose and its as if Fanny can finally do the same to her Mother now because Mummy has lost a bit of her fight in her.
I can understand why she is doing it but ... its not a good look Fanny and it will not satisfy your inner anger in the long run .
I like Isabelle she at least is a grafter not a grifter and she says things as they are. I do notice IJ has really lost a bit of spark she seems a shadow of her former self and Fanny as you say is really unpleasant to her Mum. It is horrible to watch if I was IJ I would go back to SA and have some peace and quiet and a warm house. Fanny is very disrespectful and is far nicer to her Aunt than her Mum. Most caring daughters would have prepped some food for their journey and helped her get ready not just shove a camera in her face. I would have driven my Mum too and come back in a hire car or something

• Heart
Reactions: 20
They look like two very frail people, struggling to keep warm and having to cook and fend for themselves in that huge cold room.
Why donā€™t we see Fanny taking up hot meals , having lovely homemade cake for tea.
Instead IJ is trying to keep warm with two electric heaters, rugs etc.
why did someone not pack a little picnic for their travels and even drive them .
Im sure they are strong mentally but they donā€™t look cared for. .

And Mummy is not using squirrels battered bin but the little bag on the worktop still .He is useless , interfering and buying junk

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I stated quite a while back on an earlier thread that these two would destroy each other. I continue to live in hope.šŸ˜Ž Providing of course, Phyllis doesn't do it first. šŸ„“

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I like Isabelle she at least is a grafter not a grifter and she says things as they are. I do notice IJ has really lost a bit of spark she seems a shadow of her former self and Fanny as you say is really unpleasant to her Mum. It is horrible to watch if I was IJ I would go back to SA and have some peace and quiet and a warm house. Fanny is very disrespectful and is far nicer to her Aunt than her Mum. Most caring daughters would have prepped some food for their journey and helped her get ready not just shove a camera in her face. I would have driven my Mum too and come back in a hire car or something
Sorry repeat, writing at same time!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I stated quite a while back on an earlier thread that these two would destroy each other. I continue to live in hope.šŸ˜Ž
I think Fanny may ultimately destroy IJ but not vice versa. IJ has lost some of her power and Fanny couldn't give two shits what IJ thinks anymore. Fanny is good at grand gestures but actually caring for someone is not something she can do because she truly doesn't care for anyone unless they are giving to her in some way. IJ has become a drag to Fanny.

Reactions: 15
I like Isabelle she at least is a grafter not a grifter and she says things as they are. I do notice IJ has really lost a bit of spark she seems a shadow of her former self and Fanny as you say is really unpleasant to her Mum. It is horrible to watch if I was IJ I would go back to SA and have some peace and quiet and a warm house. Fanny is very disrespectful and is far nicer to her Aunt than her Mum. Most caring daughters would have prepped some food for their journey and helped her get ready not just shove a camera in her face.
Yes ....she is nicer to her Aunt . I wonder why?
Is it to make her Mother jealous or did her Aunt treat her nicely when she was young ?? '
I cannot stand the cold weather myself so I wonder why Mummy and Percy are not back in SA unless , the treatment that Percy needs is better in London than SA and as his son's are doctors - they would know where their father should go for the best up to date treatment available .
In that way , Percy is Very lucky !

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I was thinking that IJā€™s return to the farmhouse would make things less dullā€¦taking charge, bossing Squirrel around, putting Fanny in her place. Hasnā€™t been as interesting as I thought it would be.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
smoke alarms in that heap?? I dont think so...i wonder if they actually do had a fire recently...i dont think Fanny would invest in fire extinquisers otherwise..or maybe the local council is on her wheels...but i guess there is a lott more thats not in order there....And the whole heap is wood...and stuffed with crap...When a fire starts there...the place is lost in no time...

That facade smalltalk again...she keeps changing her plans all the time....so there is no plan at all...

Btw that b and B has to provide income for all those people working around?? not possible..

Fanny and snort live from YT.. and all her spending.... i would give a euro to go through her accounts...:rolleyes: i think that madwoman is spending a lott more than we see...
Didnā€™t we watch a long boring vlog about the facade with an architect who brought plans? Nothing ever comes of these meetings. I mean how many lake surveys are we up to now!!!

Reactions: 23
And no . . . I wasn't kidding. :rolleyes:
My sarcasm was too subtle.

Percy seems bronchial/asthmatic to me.
I don't mean in a continual coughing sort of way.
His shoulders are always up around his ears, and there's something about his chest.
My father, who had bad asthma looked the same.
His breathing is sometimes laboured and his speech, indistinct. (And it's not his accent).

A cold winter at HMN is not where he should be.
IMO Percy is a prime example of marry in haste repent in leisure! Izzy and her spawn see him as deep pockets that they fully intend to empty by the time he dies. I hope his children cut them off at the knees!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
My American peops~
If you don't want to//can't go to the bank or exchange facility to get foreign money before you leave on a trip, your bank will mail the equivalent of $1,000 in foreign currency to you for a very small fee or will have whatever amount you need at your desired branch for pick up at no charge. It takes 1-3 business days...
I usually get mine from my local Sainsburys over here in the uk again at no charge.

Reactions: 9
Didnā€™t we watch a long boring vlog about the facade with an architect who brought plans? Nothing ever comes of these meetings. I mean how many lake surveys are we up to now!!!
Exactlyā€¦nothing ever comes of ANYTHING around there! The chapel, the facade, the lake, the tiles, the grand salon, Philipā€™s sex change operationā€¦nothing! What do the Patreons get for $34,000 per month in donations? A crappy pink toile guest room makeover, blood red painted pigeon tower, gardens that have been neglected and left to die. Seriouslyā€¦.over $400,000 per year in tax free money to restore the farmhouseā€¦And they manage to glue some Wedgewood to a wall, throw some pink toile in a room, wallpaper a chicken coopā€¦and call it interior design. To all of SJā€™s viewers and donorsā€¦ITā€™S A F***ING JOKE!!!! WAKE UP TO THE BULL****!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
As Barbra Streisand would say enough is enough and I have had more than enough of Fanny La Flash Dame of the Four Flues constantly regurgitating the same old tit in her breathless manic manner. Put another record on we are tired of hearing it now. How many experts have come and gone and still nothing has been done at the shithole.

The chapel restorer who is now too old to work on the chapel so a new expert has to be found and start all the planning again. The stoneworkers who messed up the repairs to the terrace and had to be discharged. The architect was going to find their replacement but she now appears to have also done a runner so a new facade expert is on site. Ian the builder who was hospitalised with a hernia op never to be seen again. The surveyors of the lost pond which should have been completed this year are now not coming back til April 2023.

The big room which was originally going to be finished by Christmas 2021 is still a building site. The ceiling is still supported by acrow props surely if the ceiling needs reinforcement this should be done before any work on the walls is started or are they hoping that rotten panelling will be strong enough to give the support needed.

There has been talk of French drains outside the shittoo and now the chapel since Selmar was searching for the Lost Treasure of the shithole in the downstairs toilet, nothings happened yet. The China pantry, her boudoir, the heating, the windows doors and shutters (and donā€™t forget the Ā£18,000 spent on shutterdogs), the facade the terrace and the stairs, the painting of all the exterior ironwork, the return of the pond, the two apartments, the list goes on and on. All promised but not delivered.

The only work done in the last 12 months was minimal and all done first and foremost for channel 4 filming. Minimal spending, minimal effort and pisspoor results, that toilet is awful. The Jardin Anglaise which was started with much enthusiasm and the pergola but like everything else they have now been abandoned and left half done. Their pathetic effort in the twirl bedroom was a panic response when they thought the peasants were beginning a revolt.

Not that I watch the grabbeaux at the chateau but the gushing description under it still has only a reference to where the money went in July 2020 and as it is now November 2022, WTF are they playing at.

Oh I know they are too busy living the high life, drinking, holidaying and shopping for crap on all the money given by the army of followers for whom they can do no wrong.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.