The Chateau Diaries #19 How Tattle saved my vlog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope was mods deletion as I tried going back to it and was clearly a mod comment. Someone may have used the report button!!! Rather than just scrolling by.
When a troll gets removed so do the replies to them, otherwise it encourages more. That is all. It's for the good of the thread. If you have any concerns post in forum business, otherwise it derails the thread and gives the trolls what they want.

Report anyone disruptive / new and dodgy and a moderator will look into it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Dan in Paris. At one point in the vlog the boys are in a car with no car seats, only adult belts. At the end they are in car seats. Diff car?? Also who brings small kids to a city with lots of walking to be done without a buggy/pram/pushchair. Even if it's a buggy for one with a buggy board for the second to stand on.
Even when in a car seat the upper part is not adjusted properly. Also has no pillow anymore.
They just should not film them at all. Even 8 years old kids google their classmates name... and not for benevolent reasons.
Why don't people get it that Internet is forever?
If somebody comes for a visit you clean up your house before. Why is it now OK to film your mess and have it forever in the internet? Those kids will one day apply for a job or internship or whatever and people. I just do not get it

France like many other European countries does not have travel restrictions (they tried last year by remaining only within their department (county)) and it made no difference to their figures. France has a curfew (law) and number of people meeting in a household (guidance). The economy is down, so the governments allow their residents to travel within their country in an attempt to keep somethings going.
Being legal is one thing, being sensible and loyal and trying to help the world to fight the pandemic another. And posting pics of yourself having fun in another country when travelling is clearly not advised is just plain stupid. He is on self destruction mode.
Michael, just because you wear a mask during sex it does not mean you follow covid regulations!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
another country when travelling is clearly not advised is just plain stupid. He is on self destruction mode.
When he does self-destruct, you can be sure that the blame will be firmly placed on the Tattler doorstep! Nothing to do with his lifestyle at all!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Wow, thanks for the suggestion. This guy is amazing. Could watch him for ever

Posts have been deleted by mods in the past, this one was deleted
I remember this one, it was deleted because trying to moderate, also derailing.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
but his Madrid antics come across as seedy, after him trading on an image of Beatrix Potter cottages and fluffy bunnies.
This is what I've found hilarious (which has apparently made some people very angry) and it is. Sad, but still hilarious. It's been pretty obvious from the beginning that with Stephanie as his beard he amassed a huge boomer following where only about 1% suspected he was even gay. Some of his earliest videos don't even take place where he's supposed to be Doing it Himselves. He and his entire family have been barely containing their contempt for the fans since day one, and still there are hundreds of them chiming in "good BOY" in his comments like thousands of mommys, mummys, grans and nans who think Steph and Michael would make an excellent couple. The Michael who was clear to me from the beginning (feel free to look back on my posts) was a partier really only comfortable on camera after a few cocktails and smoke breaks on the terrace.

Then he had to take his hangover back to Basmignee where he was ill-prepared to provide entertaining content for hundreds of thousands of brand new fans. In real time during a pandemic. Dude didn't even have a bank account to collect the money people were suddenly throwing at him. So he visited his grandma and showed off her dishes. Then he visited Beatrix Potter. Then he got a puppy. Then he got mad, and sad for the viewers. In the midst of all this, his whole damn family started their own youtube channels IN THE SAME HOUSE when there was barely enough content for one channel! Did his whole bleeping family set the Christmas Star up for failure and he's rebelling with a duck boi weekend? Maybe! Seems like there is a lot happening behind the scenes and this is not a family that appears to work well together, all stomping through the gravel alone following the best little doggies in the whole wide world. I stan Missy and Patton, but I probably would not be watching any of their channels if it wasn't for tattle. That's probably true for a lot of us. So they've got that going for them...

They should have collaborated on Doing it Ourselves as a family from the beginning. They have plenty of work and editing to divvy up between them so that Gwen doesn't have to make a mayonnaise salad for content.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
This is what I've found hilarious (which has apparently made some people very angry) and it is. Sad, but still hilarious. It's been pretty obvious from the beginning that with Stephanie as his beard he amassed a huge boomer following where only about 1% suspected he was even gay. Some of his earliest videos don't even take place where he's supposed to be Doing it Himselves. He and his entire family have been barely containing their contempt for the fans since day one, and still there are hundreds of them chiming in "good BOY" in his comments like thousands of mommys, mummys, grans and nans who think Steph and Michael would make an excellent couple. The Michael who was clear to me from the beginning (feel free to look back on my posts) was a partier really only comfortable on camera after a few cocktails and smoke breaks on the terrace.

Then he had to take his hangover back to Basmignee where he was ill-prepared to provide entertaining content for hundreds of thousands of brand new fans. In real time during a pandemic. Dude didn't even have a bank account to collect the money people were suddenly throwing at him. So he visited his grandma and showed off her dishes. Then he visited Beatrix Potter. Then he got a puppy. Then he got mad, and sad for the viewers. In the midst of all this, his whole damn family started their own youtube channels IN THE SAME HOUSE when there was barely enough content for one channel! Did his whole bleeping family set the Christmas Star up for failure and he's rebelling with a duck boi weekend? Maybe! Seems like there is a lot happening behind the scenes and this is not a family that appears to work well together, all stomping through the gravel alone following the best little doggies in the whole wide world. I stan Missy and Patton, but I probably would not be watching any of their channels if it wasn't for tattle. That's probably true for a lot of us. So they've got that going for them...

They should have collaborated on Doing it Ourselves as a family from the beginning. They have plenty of work and editing to divvy up between them so that Gwen doesn't have to make a mayonnaise salad for content.
I’d say spot on there. Tbh I’d prefer a vlog of him partying than struggling for content, his DIO was meant to be a two fingers to Channel 4 probably egged on by the family 🤔 I also thought it was meant to be about the whole family so was surprised to see a separate channel spring up!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
When he does self-destruct, you can be sure that the blame will be firmly placed on the Tattler doorstep! Nothing to do with his lifestyle at all!
I think your spot on - this might only resonate
for those in IRL or UK 🇬🇧 and I’ll be the FIRST to take note (believe me)

in a world that we can be anything - be kind
2020 KF rip

• Heart
Firstly it must be difficult for Micheal stuck in the middle of nowhere ( his sister in law’s chateau) to meet other gay men. He probably feels compelled to stay in the closet by his family ( judging by billy snide homophobic remarks) have total empathy for that situation, everybody deserves to find love and be happy.
Now he’s semi outted himself has he decided to press the self destruct button? I bet he feels stuck in the whole situation and will do anything to get out of this overwhelming power he has handed to his patreons and viewers, he is no longer in contol ....the Vlogs are........ he has created a monster that he can no longer control and his friends and family all are on that bandwagon too.

If this isn’t the case then he should be embarrassed begging for money and then going to Madrid and partying in a pandemic....... using patreon cash to act like Mr Big.
It’s no shame to be gay Micheal but it is shameful to be greedy, predatory and deceitful .
I don’t think Billy is homophobic or he would not spend so much time with annoying Ryan :LOL: I think it is just banter between brothers:LOL::LOL:

Reactions: 9
awwww bud - have a heart 💜
It took me 3 days for the first one ☝
I was completely on the back hoof !!!

now with all the prep ✅ done in 1:5 hrs

but you have to concentrate
Just saying 😝😝😝😝😝
Beats the hell out of 70 hrs a week
after nearly 3 yrs vlogging and editing you would think Fanny would be up to speed
oh, god damn it, forgot again ... she playing the fiddle and talking 🐂:poop:

kudos for getting your head around the editing software - I had to submit a film about 13yrs ago for MA course - nearly did unspeakable things to the computer cause of that software and lack of mac at home.

• Heart
Thank you @Princess and the Pea for kindly explaining last thread title to us "not from UK people".
"What I thought was funny with the thread we are now on is I wondered if people who are not from the UK understood what porky pies meant? And if not that it is from Cockney rhyming slang which allegedly came from those who wanted to speak in code to each other so the police wouldn't understand what they were talking about or another explanation is that it was a form of patter between street salesmen. So in this instance Porky Pies = lies."
Here's some more for you. See if you can interpret what I am saying.
I couldn’t Adam & Eve my mincers when I saw our little Irish china plate on Tattle. Was she here to Darby & Joan, was she here to poke her fireman’s hose in or was she just in a two and eight? Is she getting as Tom & Dick as we are and want to get down to brass tacks about where the bread & honey is going? Or does she just want to come to our drum for a butcher’s? Or maybe she was having a cup of Rosie Lee & longed for days when the chateau Artful Dodger MPK had a smile on his boat & his titfer at a jaunty angle whilst on the joanna. Now all he & SSB do are duck & dive and fill their skyrockets with other people’s bangers & mash whilst pretending to be boracic. Are they having a giraffe?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Michael, just because you wear a mask during sex it does not mean you follow covid regulations!
🤪 😂:ROFLMAO: Lets hope there is more than a mask going on there. There's a reason why The Terrance Higgins Trust exists.

"The Terrence Higgins Trust published advice in August suggesting people avoid kissing, wear a face covering and choose positions that aren't face-to-face during sex.
"Your best sexual partner during the Covid-19 pandemic is yourself or someone within your household and you should follow the government guidelines about social distancing, hand washing and face coverings.
"However, it's unrealistic to ask everyone to abstain from sex indefinitely," the trust says.
Masturbation, sex toys or having phone or online sex are recommended as the safest options.
If you are having sex with people outside of your household, it's important to limit the number of partners, it adds.
Like with all parts of life at the moment, be aware of any Covid-19 symptoms you or your partner might have - and isolate if you have them.
If you are meeting someone new, the charity says to ask if they or anyone in their household have had symptoms or tested positive."

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Here's some more for you. See if you can interpret what I am saying.
I couldn’t Adam & Eve my mincers when I saw our little Irish china plate on Tattle. Was she here to Darby & Joan, was she here to poke her Fireman’s hose in or was she just in a two and eight? Is she getting as Tom & Dick as we are and want to get down to brass tacks about where the bread & honey is going? Or does she just want to come to our drum for a butcher’s? Or maybe she was having a cup of Rosie Lee & longed for days when the chateau Artful Dodger MPK had a smile on his boat & his titfer at a jaunty angle whilst on the joanna. Now all he & SSB do are duck & dive and fill their skyrockets with other people’s bangers & mash whilst pretending to be boracic. Are they having a giraffe?
Very good but the real skill is shortening the slang and still being understood eg old China, bread. Which you did with boat (boat race) Titfer (Titfer tat) .

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think your spot on - this might only resonate
for those in IRL or UK 🇬🇧 and I’ll be the FIRST to take note (believe me)

in a world that we can be anything - be kind
2020 KF rip
No-one will take into account that he seems to have a history of depression, years of living on the party scene, no real direction in life and more recently believing that he can do no wrong in the eyes of his flock, Tattle will be an easy target instead of looking at those who have enabled him for years.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
No-one will take into account that he seems to have a history of depression, years of living on the party scene, no real direction in life and more recently believing that he can do no wrong in the eyes of his flock, Tattle will be an easy target instead of looking at those who have enabled him for years.
:unsure: depression - commonly known by party people as black tuesday

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Very good but the real skill is shortening the slang and still being understood eg old China, bread. Which you did with boat (boat race) Titfer (Titfer tat) .
Oh well that told me. Keep your barnet on. I'll keep my north shut in future. Not everyone is from the UK, so was trying to make it reasonably easy to guess some of it :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Beats the hell out of 70 hrs a week
after nearly 3 yrs vlogging and editing you would think Fanny would be up to speed
oh, god damn it, forgot again ... she playing the fiddle and talking 🐂:poop:

kudos for getting your head around the editing software - I had to submit a film about 13yrs ago for MA course - nearly did unspeakable things to the computer cause of that software and lack of mac at home.
As LOTLL says .... it’s an embarrassment of riches - and I need to edit the comments back more .. having said that ... here one prose gets better than the next and whom do I leave out !!!

bloody yellow dress is a nightmare
- do you think 🤔 @Francis Nicole is in Texas as MIA since snow storm
miss her editorials... keeps me inline

not unless anyone here could do a synopsis on the yellow dress ???
I’ve aqua planed off a fringing cliff there is so much intel 🤪

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.