The Chateau Diaries #19 How Tattle saved my vlog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why not? If it is a way out of poverty & someone has the artistic skills I think it might be a good route to get a qualification. A lot of UK fashion designers have come from very humble backgrounds. If, however, this institute is giving out Mickey Mouse certificates which will not help one bit for a career in fashion then the only winners are those who run the institute.
Maybe I am prejudiced but I don't think that being a fashion designer in SA is one of the most secure jobs. During a pandemic anyway. Doesn't matter if talented or not. It's not even in the western world.

Wonder why he's selling and where's he going? I thought it was an inherited family property. Thought it would go to his boys.
Pandemic eating his savings?

I am so bored, even watched Dan sleepless in Paris. Guess what: all they did was 🗼 and a Brocante. And probably didn't enjoy it at all since busy with filming... What's the purpose of a family outing when practicing drone shots and filming? Poor kids will learn to grow up with parents holding a camera nonstop

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
"How to renovate a château", la Jarvis new friends in Honfleur, have posted another video. The first time I saw them I sort of felt a bit uncomfortatble, then I definitevely felt a rat 🐭, then la Jarvis came to visit them and that was over for me. Very (too) QUICKLY they were on patreon AND buy me a coffee. They are trying to do some comedy videos. It does not work at all and just looks ridiculous 😬😶 😱
Non, non, non don't play that game with me, I am non stupid

Reactions: 8
"How to renovate a château", la Jarvis new friends in Honfleur, have posted another video. The first time I saw them I sort of felt a bit uncomfortatble, then I definitevely felt a rat 🐭, then la Jarvis came to visit them and that was over for me. Very (too) QUICKLY they were on patreon AND buy me a coffee. They are trying to do some comedy videos. It does not work at all and just looks ridiculous 😬😶 😱
Their latest offering was so boring, I fast forwarded through most of it, carried on in case it got more interesting. It didn't ! :rolleyes:

Reactions: 10
Husband was genuinely funny to me. Pushing the carpenter back into the closet so he could take credit for his work like Dick & Angel. Loved the visit to the carpenters workshop. Husband is 🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Their latest offering was so boring, I fast forwarded through most of it, carried on in case it got more interesting. It didn't ! :rolleyes:
Likewise it was uncomfortable to watch, the husband is very cringeworthy on his own.
I did enjoy their videos ..... but hey, they have now been touch by the magic of the shitolaine and Floral road kill ..........Nicky Positano better not reply to Stephanie's DMs although she wouldn’t be interested in Nicks house not grand enough ( personally I think it beautiful)
Warning to all vloggers reading ..... step it up and avoid lotll!

Reactions: 5
Husband was genuinely funny to me. Pushing the carpenter back into the closet so he could take credit for his work like Dick & Angel. Loved the visit to the carpenters workshop. Husband is 🔥
He is funny and works hard, but once I know someone's on Patreon and BuyMeaCoffee it just ruins everything because I find myself thinking about that instead of focusing on the video.

Reactions: 11
Warning to all vloggers reading ..... step it up and avoid lotll!
Why would they want to do that? That would not please the algorithms. Hornet Anna and Peter should visit her some day. Maybe Anna will run away with Selmar and Peter and Stephanie will finally have someone to do their act with.

@Irishbear1976 I have recently started to watch The Positano Diaries and I love it ! I hope Nicki doesn't change her channel now she's hit 100k
I usually save her video for last when I have a few other channels to watch. She has some very nice days. That garden is REALLY productive. Dan's new editing style lately is totally from watching her videos.

He is funny and works hard, but once I know someone's on Patreon and BuyMeaCoffee it just ruins everything because I find myself thinking about that instead of focusing on the video.
I get that, but the actually wealthy people who can afford this life don't see it as special, and we don't get to watch them. Part of the appeal to me is that they are having to fund their middle class takeover because they don't have a trust fund. It might be because I'm from the US and old money isn't that old, but starting a personality based channel is a product now, and projects get crowd funded all across industries.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
@Irishbear1976 I have recently started to watch The Positano Diaries and I love it ! I hope Nicki doesn't change her channel now she's hit 100k
Been watching pretty much since the start. I used it as antidote to the fakery of Chateau Diaries. I think she is more savvy and less greedy than SSB. However, I can see that the Gibbons coat tail hanger has put a video link of one of Positano Diaries on her sugar pink FB page. Setting herself as the self styled media guru that she is regarding anything to do with YouTube. Yeah right Brenda..with your crack team of cyber boffins on the job :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I am so bored, even watched Dan sleepless in Paris. Guess what: all they did was 🗼 and a Brocante. And probably didn't enjoy it at all since busy with filming... What's the purpose of a family outing when practicing drone shots and filming? Poor kids will learn to grow up with parents holding a camera nonstop
It was only 3 minutes and 22 seconds.

Been watching pretty much since the start. I used it as antidote to the fakery of Chateau Diaries. I think she is more savvy and less greedy than SSB. However, I can see that the Gibbons coat tail hanger has put a video link of one of Positano Diaries on her sugar pink FB page. Setting herself as the self styled media guru that she is regarding anything to do with YouTube. Yeah right Brenda..with your crack team of cyber boffins on the job :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
That page is the deadest thing on facebook but I got an alert at 6am "thank you for letting me join" was the post. wtf. Maybe Brenda is a witch too.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I’m going to launch a break away channel called Escape to rural mojodublin doing it myself on ice ........ buy me a coffee while your at it ...... you can then tear me to shreds on here , but I will be in Madrid with a boy toy so F.U all 🤣🤣🤣😩
😝😝😝 touché epic 😍😍😍😍
19A75E9A-74CC-483C-9F24-9B745DCB4BDE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Re: the interviews for the fashion scholarship, which YouTube viewers of "Chateau Unwrapped!" are funding, the ethics of which have been flagged and discussed on this thread, I wanted to express particular disgust at Percy's and Isabelle's comments about how Spero, the interviewer, has a "heartbreaking" task and "must be emotionally drained." Are these people for real? What about the young people applying who are compelled to perform for the world on YouTube, only to be rejected? You don't think they're going to be heartbroken and emotionally drained?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Honestly I think she's just obsessed with the internet and she's used to being "somebody" within the chateau incestry facebook.
Her 15 minutes of fame. Hoping for a bit of the Chateaux owners stardust to fall on her. I'd feel sorry for her if she wasn't stirring the pot so much.

• Heart
Her 15 minutes of fame. Hoping for a bit of the Chateaux owners stardust to fall on her. I'd feel sorry for her if she wasn't stirring the pot so much.
did you read ??? Oops 🙊
kk - i truly believe she was a pawn ♟️
SSB is like Bobby fisher playing chess
every move
calculated

dB was a pawn ♟️ -
wish her well - she’s got kahunas 😎

but you step up in this arena .... ouch

clearly tattle is life for them ...
who knew cos I didn’t 🤓

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.