The Chateau Diaries #19 How Tattle saved my vlog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like the institute are aware of negative vibes. Latest YouTube comment from them "Hi everyone, thank you for your wonderful comments. We did discuss privately with each stude, explaining clearly that we wanted to film them. This was really appealing to them and where only to happy to talk about themselves, all saying if l don't get the scholarship then it's ok at least we created awarnes. It is hart rewnching to have to make one desision, and that l thank my amazing team. There where 8 candidate, but one didn't want to be filmed, we absolutely respect that, that is why you didn't see the last person. We will try and find separate funding for them if possible, but keeping it private. I did promise them all that l will do my best to have all 8, at our institution, don't know how but l will find a way" Hmm..nice try - so those coming for an interview don't want to appear stroppy by saying no I won't be filmed. Good for the candidate who said no thanks to that. Hopefully that one gets the money from SJ's benevolence grifting.
I can imagine that if someone is desperate enough for a scholarship that they would concede to it not only being filmed, but also posted on YouTube. Exploitation 101. The cherry on top for me though, was mummie’s positive comment 🥴 She’s literally supposed to be a nurse that specialized in mental health...

• Heart
Reactions: 10
From "The Secret of the Cavern Revealed!" Our Lady of the Cesspit dropped these bon mots: "Ah, excellent, Diesel! Hardened slash frozen poo. Well, I'll take frozen poo over soft poo, any day."

Now that's class.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
From "The Secret of the Cavern Revealed!" Our Lady of the Cesspit dropped these bon mots: "Ah, excellent, Diesel! Hardened slash frozen poo. Well, I'll take frozen poo over soft poo, any day."

Now that's class.
Also, "Ooooooh this is old poo I think Selmar. Are you sure? Would you like a mask?" :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I cant believe she doesnt own a drone and asked poor Dan to use his to film some new drone shots for a new intro! Dan has only just started his channel and is investing in it by buying a drone and learning how to use it, his editing skills are amazing and hes only been doing it for a few months, she has been doing it for 2yrs and is still filming on her phone!!
Shes a full time Vlogger... earning a substantial income ($300k a year on patreon) if she wants to grow her channel, she will need to make the vloggs more interesting and adding some drone footage is a way to do this, I wouldn't want to be asking for help all the time, especially in lockdown when MSP cant just pop in.

Reactions: 2
I cant believe she doesnt own a drone and asked poor Dan to use his to film some new drone shots for a new intro! Dan has only just started his channel and is investing in it by buying a drone and learning how to use it, his editing skills are amazing and hes only been doing it for a few months, she has been doing it for 2yrs and is still filming on her phone!!
The drone would just end up lost to time and bat poop in the attic possibly living with the missing 2019 Christmas Tree lights!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can someone please post the link for Ryan’s uncle’s property, I am looking to buy one. His is not too big and does not look too rundown! :LOL:
I have been looking for it. I seem to recall it was €700-750,000.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
You are doing it all wrong: from freeloader 101
-first you live your life according to your standards (travel, party, food, clothes, candles,...)
-then you look what is left for the non fun part.
-Then you claim you have no money.

Also I believe somebody coming from really unprivileged background would not consider becoming a fashion designer.
Why not? If it is a way out of poverty & someone has the artistic skills I think it might be a good route to get a qualification. A lot of UK fashion designers have come from very humble backgrounds. If, however, this institute is giving out Mickey Mouse certificates which will not help one bit for a career in fashion then the only winners are those who run the institute.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Can anyone guide me to full video of film that Stephanie has starred in. The video which is in the intro created here in tattle

Can anyone guide me to full video of film that Stephanie has starred in. The video which is in the intro created here in tattle
Brenda, Brenda, Brenda. If you're going to harvest for your humble opinion, you're going to have to do the work. No grifters allowed.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The drone would just end up lost to time and bat poop in the attic possibly living with the missing 2019 Christmas Tree lights!
a drone as business expense. Would have thought photographer potty would have been all over her getting one. Though he probably would own one already as a “geek”photographer. I would if I was him.
Sadly I can’t see Phillip or selmar being into drones.

Stephanie can borrow Sir Trotters drone ...... he can drop it on the way back from his 5 star weekend in Madrid with his special friend ........ or maybe he is there for a week depends how lucrative his last begging bowl video went !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thanks @MojoDublin made me chuckle............... you need to start go fundme........ or is this how you start luring us in ...... consider me signed up ....... can I I become a dauphin/Dauphine and get 25% of staying on your spare room?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
a drone as business expense. Would have thought photographer potty would have been all over her getting one. Though he probably would own one already as a “geek”photographer. I would if I was him.
Sadly I can’t see Phillip or selmar being into drones.
It's actually a bit dodgy piloting a drone unless you have been trained & if you are using them for commercial purposes then I think they should have at least done some sort of exam before doing so. Lots of regulations & certainly if you are using it near an airport then there are special rules about flying there.

Reactions: 5
Thanks @MojoDublin made me chuckle............... you need to start go fundme........ or is this how you start luring us in ...... consider me signed up ....... can I I become a dauphin/Dauphine and get 25% of staying on your spare room?
I want to volunteer and help with the transformation of your garden shed into a Beatrix Potter suite!

• Haha
  • Heart
I want to volunteer and help with the transformation of your garden shed into a Beatrix Potter suite!
I’m going to launch a break away channel called Escape to rural mojodublin doing it myself on ice ........ buy me a coffee while your at it ...... you can then tear me to shreds on here , but I will be in Madrid with a boy toy so F.U all 🤣🤣🤣😩

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.