The Chateau Diaries #19 How Tattle saved my vlog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@LadyoftheEast I think what's really ugly and reprehensible is not so much the handmade journal but the obvious playacting around it, that we're all invited to be a part of and enable. You see it in the YT comments (@Jeeves looks at this, too): all the cooing and oohing and false praise to protect the feelings of someone young and innocent who is well-meaning but clearly lacking in taste. SJ is so patronizing and dishonest, here. She has a swindle to keep afloat and we're supposed to join her in acknowledging that yes, the journal is crap but let us maintain the pretense that above all, it is a pure and beautiful expression of love and caring for Stephanie. We are meant to join SJ in this self-delusion.
I counted over 25 each of 'beautiful' 'wow' and 'love/lovely' and over 15 'pretty'. It was the only way I could stay awake thru it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
WTF 😳 - think that was a joke ???
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

it’s an odd reference - without the context

like selmar turning the plates as a signal
This was in the lifechat when SJ explained people can nominate who deserves to be invited to LaLande

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Agree, you make a good point. Insecure people taking super flattering nude/semi nude photos to show off is endemic these days. But you’d never see them let it all hang out on the nude beach.
Truly body confident people don’t care what others think.
What makes me think Marie has some good body confidence is because volunteered to be the life model for Oliver’s art class on ETTCDIY....letting it all hang out.
Oh really? Didn't see that... Cool... And: Hanging out and hanging down😂😂😂

Omg, this is on so many levels bad. Who voted for this guy?

Reactions: 3
I counted over 25 each of 'beautiful' 'wow' and 'love/lovely' and over 15 'pretty'. It was the only way I could stay awake thru it.
That's hilarious. Well, you win adjective Bingo! Your prize: one of Daddy's paintings, your very own cesspit, or a lifetime supply of stink eye from Mummy?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
counted over 25 each of 'beautiful' 'wow' and 'love/lovely' and over 15 'pretty'. It was the only way I could stay awake thru it.
How funny it would be to play adjective /superlative Bingo during the live gift grab and someone suddenly declare "House" midway through the comments!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Well then, you win adjective Bingo! Your prize: one of Daddy's paintings or your very own cesspit?
🤣 If those are the prizes, I’ll never watch another la la land video again! I wouldn’t want to subject myself to the possibility to winning one of those God awful paintings! I’d rather have the 19th century cesspit and the lifetime supply of mummy stink eye.

How funny it would be to play adjective /superlative Bingo during the live gift grab and someone suddenly declare "House" midway through the comments!
That would be the only way I could pay attention to the chat.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes! Also looking forward to a parody where the responses are honest: "This is SHITE," etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This was in the lifechat when SJ explained people can nominate who deserves to be invited to LaLande
packed !!! Ready to go ....I’ll take one for the tattlers
intel .. JUST for intel
703CD9E9-47FB-4017-92A9-806731D99A2A.jpeg

Yes! Also looking forward to a parody where the responses are honest: "This is SHITE," etc.
This is genius

if I were to premier a small vlog
All of ye were to use your avitar here
I could get the screen 📺 of all the comments
And Use them later !!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
No need for a parody to find them, although that would be amazing! Those responses are reserved for the bottom of the comment section. I always scroll there first, it’s where the people with common sense are hidden on every video.

I thought about copying and pasting the best comments all together before they get scrubbed, like a little scrapbook for all of us to enjoy. Is that something anyone would be interested in?

@MojoDublin I missed your comment while I was typing, I don’t want to step on toes if it’s something you want to do

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
No need for a parody to find them, although that would be amazing! Those responses are reserved for the bottom of the comment section. I always scroll there first, it’s where the people with common sense are hidden on every video.

I thought about copying and pasting the best comments all together before they get scrubbed, like a little scrapbook for all of us to enjoy. Is that something anyone would be interested in?

@MojoDublin I missed your comment while I was typing, I don’t want to step on toes if it’s something you want to do
delighted if you would as they say in the tit ooooo

Parrrrfect u little beauty 😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Florist not so shy!Posted a fairly topless shot on SM.
Hardly topless was it. Bit of a side view of a sunburn back & tiny bit of side boob. Hardly thrusting them up in your face like a certain SSB seems to do. Plus it is a different thing to be in control of what is being seen about you & what is being filmed by someone else and put out about you.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
@LadyoftheEast I think what's really ugly and reprehensible is not so much the handmade journal but the obvious playacting around it, that we're all invited to be a part of and enable. You see it in the YT comments (@Jeeves looks at this, too): all the cooing and oohing and false praise to protect the feelings of someone young and innocent who is well-meaning but clearly lacking in taste.
I agree totally with you, but I don't believe the sender was young and innocent, I didn't get that feel. I might very well be wrong though. However, if they praise stuff like this, others will follow suit and think oh, my tat is acceptable and appreciated, I'll waste some money and post it from across the world. I would think they had to take a lot of takes not to laugh during this scene.

Reactions: 9
I agree totally with you, but I don't believe the sender was young and innocent, I didn't get that feel. I might very well be wrong though. However, if they praise stuff like this, others will follow suit and think oh, my tat is acceptable and appreciated, I'll waste some money and post it from across the world. I would think they had to take a lot of takes not to laugh during this scene.
The lady who sent this has plans to sell them in an Etsy shop, encouraged by all of the Ooohs and Aaahs.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
😆😆😆 get packing @MojoDublin... 💩eau here you come! 🧳✈🛬🦚

I do exactly the same when I watch any of her shite. I scroll right down to the very first comments and if caught on time there’s usually a gem or two to be found!!! Yes screenshot and collate please... there’s always a “why so many thumbs down when the video hasn’t even started yet”... followed by a reply from Jill, then if we’re lucky a couple of humdingers from NonFans.... 😆😆😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Off topic - but the amounts that she says have been sent to charity are 8,581 euro. It blows my mind how much even small youtube channels can make. Can't imagine the amounts that bigger channels are making. No wonder everyone and their dog are starting channels.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
😆😆😆 get packing @MojoDublin... 💩eau here you come! 🧳✈🛬🦚

I do exactly the same when I watch any of her shite. I scroll right down to the very first comments and if caught on time there’s usually a gem or two to be found!!! Yes screenshot and collate please... there’s always a “why so many thumbs down when the video hasn’t even started yet”... followed by a reply from Jill, then if we’re lucky a couple of humdingers from NonFans.... 😆😆😆
Glad you stuck with us....

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.